Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I was convinced we would finish 7th in the pre-season and thought I was a little aggressive on that prediction. I'm waiting for the transfer window to close before I make a prediction this time as it could dramatically change based on our/others activity related and unrelated to our squad.

This guy is starting to become the best overall I've seen at NUFC. Cult Hero.

Nah - isn't a cult hero someone who wasn't completely brilliant, but still remembered very favourably? People like Ketsbaia, Tino... Shola. For example, you'd never describe Shearer as a 'cult hero'.

Guest neesy111

Nah - isn't a cult hero someone who wasn't completely brilliant, but still remembered very favourably? People like Ketsbaia, Tino... Shola. For example, you'd never describe Shearer as a 'cult hero'.

Correct, worded it wrong. :okay:

The word is legend and hes well on his way.

Guest neesy111

The word is legend and hes well on his way.

:thup:

I don't play Ultimate Team but I think it is team of the year. Like a better version of Colo.

I don't know how that bloke gets the time to make so many videos. It's a bit sad.

He can't have many friends like, imagine going to the pub with him  :lol:

I don't play Ultimate Team but I think it is team of the year. Like a better version of Colo.

I don't know how that bloke gets the time to make so many videos. It's a bit sad.

Its his full time job so he will have lots of time to make them

Didn't know that. Wonder how much it is.

A lad i know did his own Trials HD tracks and uploaded them to Youtube. The views were in the 100,000s and he was getting 20p per view or something. So i was told, anyway.

Didn't know that. Wonder how much it is.

A lad i know did his own Trials HD tracks and uploaded them to Youtube. The views were in the 100,000s and he was getting 20p per view or something. So i was told, anyway.

Sounds a lot ???

http://s14.postimage.org/5yfskhuzj/untitled.png

From 1000 views or something, also i would be on the bottom of the payscale, where as ksi will have his own partnerships with youtube and machinima or something