Andy Carroll signs new 3.5 year contract

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

..after this evening.

Fucking joke of a player comes on and looks like hes run a marathon, was lazy didn't tackle or even try really could have attempted to stop Kompany for their second but just didnt bother, I see nothing remotely interesting or positive for him he cant use his size, he cant win headers or control it in the air, all he did was swear at the ref, fucking useless and arrogant to boot, ship him off asap id rather have seen Ranger come on.

Was absolutely shocking when he came on. Made a mockery of those who reckoned he was better than Ameobi, and what the hell must Xisco have been thinking watching on from the dugout knowing that c*nt was now ahead of him in the pecking order? Hopefully that's the end of him here and he'll end up at Darlington or somewhere like that.

Jesus Christ lads. So Ameobi has a decent game so you desperately need someone else to pan? Sort it out you daft twats.

Aye that's exactly what it is. :lol: Nowt to with him being lazy as fuck and shit.

Guest Heneage

Jesus Christ lads. So Ameobi has a decent game so you desperately need someone else to pan? Sort it out you daft twats.

Sorry but if it was anyone of uso n here brought on with 10 minutes at 2-1 we'd have worked a lot harder than he did, he didn't chase back or make much effort at all. Wheres the pride of playing for the club, as my Dad rightly put it "Too busy thinking which bird hes going to shag in Tiger after the game".

Junkhead I expected him to exert effort, any player can do that.

He was poor though.

No, he was worse. I appreciate the he's just come back from injury but to start half-arsedly tracking back their player...only to give up after 5 yards and then stroll back towards the centre circle just riled everyone...does himself no favours, or the team.

Guest LucaAltieri

He was shite and he didn't show much promise during his loan spell. Has done fuck all since he came back. He needs another loan spell somewhere to prove he can do the business in the men's game. If not, ship out.

The one place he shouldn't be is a Newcastle United 1st team.

Jesus christ give the lad a break, he's been out injured since the middle of the summer, had no pre season training and only returned to training this last week, i'm amazed he was actually on the bench.  Yes he came on and didn't have the best of games but with twats like you lot, its little wonder this club doesn't bring many youngsters through,  fucking muppets. why not do us all a favour a fuck off and support sunderland.

Sorry but if it was anyone of uso n here brought on with 10 minutes at 2-1 we'd have worked a lot harder than he did, he didn't chase back or make much effort at all. Wheres the pride of playing for the club, as my Dad rightly put it "Too busy thinking which bird hes going to shag in Tiger after the game".

Junkhead I expected him to exert effort, any player can do that.

my granda would've put more pressure on the centre halves who were walking into our half with the ball, and he's dead. Carroll wants shot with his own shit on lack of effort alone.

Guest Heneage

Right 2nd goal for them he jogs back then stops, why isnt he chasing back to stop Kompany, why isn't he doing all he can to get back?

he was alone in the opposition area against 4 players for 90% of the time.. Xisco couldn't have done better

Except when he was leaping at a ball at below head height just inside his own half and sending it straight out of play. The ball was going straight down the wing, therefore let it run, turn and sprint after it putting the defender under pressure.

You need a football brain for this game, not a piece of turd.

Jesus christ give the lad a break, he's been out injured since the middle of the summer, had no pre season training and only returned to training this last week, i'm amazed he was actually on the bench.  Yes he came on and didn't have the best of games but with twats like you lot, its little wonder this club doesn't bring many youngsters through,  fucking muppets. why not do us all a favour a fuck off and support sunderland.

no, sorry. not having that. that was a lazy, dis-interested performance which cost us badly. if he cant run 20 yards to close someone down he should declare himself unfit

What really bothers me is that depsite the result there is a lot of fans- both at SJP and those sat behind computer screens- who have an almost overwhelming desire to find a scapegaot and slaughter them. A young kid after months on the sicklist came on to lead the line against two experienced centre backs. He didnt set the world alight but why the need for the bile that is posted in this thread?