Author Topic: Digital Signature?  (Read 617 times)

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
Digital Signature?
« on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:51:49 pm »
I have to fill in a form for a course I'm doing, however on the site its got a section for digital signature? I can't seem to fill anything in the field, so basically I have no idea what I'm meant to be doing?

Anyone help pls:

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
Re: Digital Signature?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:53:26 pm »
If it's EchoSign or similar you should be able to click the signature area and it will prompt you to sign it off somehow.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 12:59:30 pm »
If it's EchoSign or similar you should be able to click the signature area and it will prompt you to sign it off somehow.

It's weird I don't know if the site is bugged, but if I click it basically nothing happens. Is it meant to bring up another box?
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Dave

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:12:31 pm »
Might need to turn your adblocker off for it to work.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:20:18 pm »
Might need to turn your adblocker off for it to work.

Just tried that but it's still the same. If i click in the box it gives me the option to "clear" but I mean there's nothing there. I'm not sure if its broken.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 11 November 2017, 01:32:14 pm »
Just tried it on my old iMac with a mouse and it’s basically using to the mouse to draw in a signature lol. Pretty ridiculous imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk