Poll

Do you believe Ashley is in actual takeover talks with a real consortium that actually exists?

Nope
Maybe
Yes

Author Topic: Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan  (Read 1300442 times)

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
Re: The S*n: Mike Ashley agrees sale of NUFC to Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan
« Reply #23725 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:03 pm »
If this is true, his name is going to be a ball ache to say in conversation :lol:

Offline Ikon

• General Member
Re: The S*n: Mike Ashley agrees sale of NUFC to Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan
« Reply #23726 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:08 pm »
Gonna sheik a few people up this thread title.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #23727 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:17 pm »
:undecided:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline GeordieDazzler

• General Member
« Reply #23728 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:17 pm »
João Félix and Ayoze gonna tear defences apart next season :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #23729 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:20 pm »

Offline Kasper

• Best Penguin
  • General Member
  • Hello. Nice to meet you.
« Reply #23730 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:02:23 pm »
If you're just going to invent a story it's pretty weird to go into detail about it being "signed and submitted to the premierleague". You'd get the clicks with less detail.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #23731 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:03:27 pm »
If the Rafa talks have gone sour the first thing Ashley et Al would do is plant another bullshit takeover story.

Offline maybe_next_year

• General Member
« Reply #23732 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:03:31 pm »
Given the events of the past few years, I'm going to go ahead and assume bullshit.
"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #23733 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:03:50 pm »
Hate you Justin! I was just about to crash and now I'm still up despite knowing its bullshit.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #23734 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:04:03 pm »
SSN running with it tomorrow.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #23735 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:04:04 pm »
That's what I do, I drink and I know things.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #23736 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:05:22 pm »
If this is f***ing true :frantic:

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #23737 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:02 pm »
If the Rafa talks have gone sour the first thing Ashley et Al would do is plant another bullshit takeover story.

One thing maybe getting Staveley & Kenyon to run with it, another to get a f***ing Sheikh on board with being name dropped. :lol:
?s=21

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #23738 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:05 pm »

another news outlet going for the "according to the sun".

doesnt really mean much.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #23739 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:13 pm »
Tell me the news is real :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Offline Big Geordie

• General Member
« Reply #23740 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:48 pm »
More total bollocks.

Yeah. This should nicely run long enough for Rafa's contract to expire without even a whimper.

This would be the worry.
The truth points to itself

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member
« Reply #23741 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:50 pm »

How you know?

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #23742 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:06:57 pm »
Meet up in Trafalger Square next to the dump fountain for communal hand wringing/vigil.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Joe_F

• General Member
« Reply #23743 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:07:11 pm »

One thing maybe getting Staveley & Kenyon to run with it, another to get a f***ing Sheikh on board with being name dropped. :lol:

Aye

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #23744 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:07:12 pm »
I won't get excited, I won't get excited, I won't get excited, I won't get excited, I won't get excited.

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #23745 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:07:18 pm »
We’ve been taken over by an Arab man you say...

Like what's down in Man City.

😂😂

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #23746 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:07:59 pm »

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #23747 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:08:13 pm »
Hm contracts signed and submitted seems oddly specific and detailed like. Would be a very strange thing to throw into a fake takeover story.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #23748 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:08:41 pm »

How you know?

My pal pinged me out of the blue,  his friend works at SSN.

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #23749 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:08:44 pm »
Been updating the Sunderland thread for the most part this evening...wtf is this bullshit then?
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no