Poll

Do you believe Ashley is in actual takeover talks with a real consortium that actually exists?

Nope
Maybe
Yes

Author Topic: Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan  (Read 1291080 times)

Offline Ikon

• General Member
Re: The S*n: Mike Ashley agrees sale of NUFC to Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan
« Reply #23700 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:55:06 pm »
How rich is he? If it’s true?

As rich as he is if its not true.

Online Scoot

• General Member
Re: The S*n: Mike Ashley agrees sale of NUFC to Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan
« Reply #23701 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:55:33 pm »
Ahh for God sake. At what point are we all going to realise this is more bullshit?

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #23702 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:55:56 pm »
Ahh for God sake. At what point are we all going to realise this is more bullshit?

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #23703 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:56:13 pm »
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #23704 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:56:18 pm »
Ashley went to McDonalds and found a thick shake.

An Arab leader with a low IQ...
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline David Icke - Son of God

• General Member
  • Bellend
« Reply #23705 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:56:22 pm »
Well that's my Bank Holiday Monday lost then.
"Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Alan Shearer has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone."

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #23706 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:57:04 pm »

We already realize but we desperately want to be wrong and it all being true for once.

Offline Joe_F

• General Member
« Reply #23707 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:57:38 pm »
The mackems and then this on the same day just don't happen to us, man.

Online 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #23708 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:57:51 pm »
That's not a denial. Interesting.

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #23709 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:57:58 pm »

Which infers there’s something in it and they’re waiting for Ashley to tell them what to say iyam.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #23710 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:58:10 pm »
More total bollocks.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Greg

« Reply #23711 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:58:17 pm »
?s=19

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #23712 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:58:46 pm »
?s=19

:lol:

Offline alijmitchell

• General Member
« Reply #23713 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:59:00 pm »
I can't be arsed with this s**** all over again. I'm not going to p*ss on anyone's chips but everything tells us that this is a load of bollocks and more likely to put pressure on Rafa/spin a narrative around the fact that he is leaving

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #23714 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:59:02 pm »
Did try to buy Liverpool for 2 billion. Should f*** myself off for even bothering to mention it.

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #23715 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:59:54 pm »
This will have something to do with Staveley.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #23716 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 10:59:54 pm »
the state of journalism in this country, man.

got excited when i saw the online mirror were now going with this story... then read "according to the sun".
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #23717 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:00:14 pm »
Erm the f***s going on?
Bearings Straight!

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #23718 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:00:34 pm »
Sake, just seen Mirror reporting it too, but it's just an 'according to The Sun' article.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline ToonArmy1892

• General Member

Online NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #23720 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:00:49 pm »
I know it's the Sun but it seems too direct a claim to make otherwise. I clicked. :lol:

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #23721 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:01:11 pm »
?s=20

Offline Bizza

• General Member
  • Darlington FC, Newcastle United
« Reply #23722 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:01:24 pm »
Nope, f*** off. Not getting my hopes up only to have them trashed again.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #23723 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:01:40 pm »
More total bollocks.

Yeah. This should nicely run long enough for Rafa's contract to expire without even a whimper.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #23724 on: Sunday 26 May 2019, 11:01:42 pm »
Erm the f***s going on?

It's the Don, paying one of his mates at the Sun to try and get his own back for all the p*ss-taking today.

that'll learn us.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."