Author Topic: (Other clubs') Transfers  (Read 486931 times)

Elliottman (+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online xLiaaamx

• General Member
Re: (Other clubs') Transfers
« Reply #6275 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 01:48:37 PM »
Thauvin must be bricking it.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6276 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 01:55:14 PM »
Probably Graham Carr.
?s=21

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6277 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 03:04:19 PM »
Darren Randolph back to West Ham

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6278 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 05:34:20 PM »
Eriksen from Spurs to Inter is a bit of a sideways step isn't it?

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #6279 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 05:45:22 PM »

Was listening to something the other day and they just said he fancies a new league and a new country to live in as much as the club.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6280 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 05:51:01 PM »
Guess that's fair enough, thought he was holding out for one of the real elite clubs.

Not that Inter is that bad of a choice but just seems a bit samey

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
« Reply #6281 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 06:14:06 PM »
I don't know that he's good enough for one of the real elite clubs.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #6282 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 06:16:17 PM »
I think Inter are going to win Serie A so probably fancies a bit of that.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #6283 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 06:17:05 PM »
Assumed Juventus would just win it again

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #6284 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 06:58:16 PM »

Thought the same. Inter always seem to have this weird pull to players.

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #6285 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 07:13:05 PM »
Milan, San Siro, ridiculous back catalogue of players, won the CL in recent memory. You can see why they’d be attractive.

Offline cubaricho

• General Member
« Reply #6286 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:04:44 PM »
Being a millionaire in Milan sounds hella tasty.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6287 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:50:26 PM »
Terrible move for Eriksen best chance of winning a cup is the Copa Italia. Total waste of the prime years of his career. Never like him. Seems so smug remember when he was being interviewed following the CL semi final in Ajax and he was like “yeah it’s emotional - espcailly for me BECAUSE I USED TO PLAY HERE”. Ok jesus. It’s not always about you. Creepy little b******. My point - loyalty in football has been dead. No need trying to play the nice guy. You’re a mercenary just like everyone else.

He had this like forced reminnnaissance (sp) that really struck a cord with me. 

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #6288 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:53:05 PM »
Inter are literally two points off the top of Serie A and have a very good team. In what world is it a terrible move
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6289 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:56:27 PM »
Inter are literally two points off the top of Serie A and have a very good team. In what world is it a terrible move

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is lowering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #6290 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:56:45 PM »
Terrible move for Eriksen best chance of winning a cup is the Copa Italia. Total waste of the prime years of his career. Never like him. Seems so smug remember when he was being interviewed following the CL semi final in Ajax and he was like “yeah it’s emotional - espcailly for me BECAUSE I USED TO PLAY HERE”. Ok jesus. It’s not always about you. Creepy little b******. My point - loyalty in football has been dead. No need trying to play the nice guy. You’re a mercenary just like everyone else.

He had this like forced reminnnaissance (sp) that really struck a cord with me. 

:lol::lol:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #6291 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 09:59:50 PM »

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is losering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.
He's not good enough for Real anymore, they don't want him. Inter have a very good team and a creative midfielder is probably what they're lacking
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6292 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:01:40 PM »

Go back and watch the celebrations. No one’s particularly close with him. It’s him touching everyone, no one goes over to him. He’s a dweeb.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6293 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:03:18 PM »

The football they play, the margins with Juve are too hight. They’re punching above their weight as it is. Eriksen is losering himself to a weaker league. Would have had more respect if he went to Real to form the next verson of Real’s super team.
He's not good enough for Real anymore, they don't want him. Inter have a very good team and a creative midfielder is probably what they're lacking

Even a CL less Man Utd would be a better option if Levy is willing to sell within the country.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #6294 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:04:21 PM »

Go back and watch the celebrations. No one’s particularly close with him. It’s him touching everyone, no one goes over to him. He’s a dweeb.

I actually do also dislike him, along with most other Danish footballers :lol:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #6295 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:05:12 PM »

Even a CL less Man Utd would be a better option if Levy is willing to sell within the country.
How are Man Utd a better option ffs :lol: do you watch Serie A? It's not the Maltese second division, it's a very good league

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6296 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:08:12 PM »

How are Man Utd a better option ffs :lol: do you watch Serie A? It's not the Maltese second division, it's a very good league

I do. Well I try. I find it very slow. He could do really well there but I think he’s got the quality to win a Champions League trophy but I don’t think it’ll happen there.

Bayern would be a good option if he’s thinking abroad.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6297 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:27:46 PM »
Aren’t Inter bascailly a stopping stone club. They’re weird desion makes too. Naaingolan, loaning out Perisic. Those are quality players.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #6298 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 10:29:51 PM »
Inter have a history of mental swap deals too, exchanging Pirlo, Seedorf, Roberto Carlos and Cannavaro for Guly, Coco, Zamorano and Carini over the years.

Can't believe they got Eto'o and money for Zlatan though, that was unbelievable.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #6299 on: Wednesday 15 January 2020, 11:28:13 PM »
Aren’t Inter bascailly a stopping stone club. They’re weird desion makes too. Naaingolan, loaning out Perisic. Those are quality players.
Nainggolan wanted to go to Cagliari because his wife was ill and she's from there. Perisic is a winger and Conte plays 352