Author Topic: Other clubs' transfers  (Read 196501 times)

Online Tiresias

• General Member
  • #TeamBenArfa
Re: Other clubs' transfers
« Reply #2475 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:04:02 pm »
Stoke sell Shakiri to Liverpool, presumably freeing up the funds to buy Ritchie off us which in turn frees up funds for us to fail to sign Townsend
Just waiting for the glasses to go in the pocket

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2476 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:05:15 pm »
No doubt we'll interrupt the supposed Shaqiri - Ritchie - Townsend - Antonio transfer merry-go-round by offering £10m for Andros.
?s=21

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #2477 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:05:39 pm »
Keen to hear Xherdan Shaqiri said in a scouse accent, like.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #2478 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:19:14 pm »
Keen to hear Xherdan Shaqiri said in a scouse accent, like.

:thup: :lol:

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #2479 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:59:09 pm »
Worth getting Carragher back to Sky just for that.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
  • Howay you robot radgies
« Reply #2480 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:10:05 pm »
Worth getting Carragher back to Sky just for that.

f***ing phlegm everywhere.

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #2481 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:14:58 pm »

Offline Disco

• #votekaka2018
« Reply #2482 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:16:12 pm »
Good for us but pretty sad he and Mahrez are going to be subs. Two of the most talented & exciting players in the league.

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #2483 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:20:06 pm »
Could see him playing a lot tbh. Has a bit more guile than their other options in that area which will help against the smaller teams
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #2484 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:24:47 pm »
Good for us but pretty sad he and Mahrez are going to be subs. Two of the most talented & exciting players in the league.

MotD player. Now (with this move) potentially not even that. Good deal though, £13m buys you f*** all these days.

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #2485 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:25:59 pm »

MotD player. Now (with this move) potentially not even that. Good deal though, £13m buys you f*** all these days.
You watch much of Stoke?
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #2486 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:28:17 pm »
he looks like a juicer
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
It ' time to market and the charm of the enfant terrible , back in fashion . No one wants it , but all seek him . Ben Arfa needs of the spotlight . The field as a film set , the prowess to restart combustion processes of his falling star . To become , finally , Hatem Ben Arfa , a child prodigy .

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2487 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:28:57 pm »
Stoke always seemed a weird fit for a player of his talent. Not sure who Liverpool blackmailed to get him for just £13m.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #2488 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:31:15 pm »

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #2489 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:33:29 pm »

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.
[emoji38]

Online Twinport53

• General Member
« Reply #2490 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:33:31 pm »

You watch much of Stoke?

Aye, on MotD.

8 goals and 7 PL assists in 34ish games says different :lol:
Hatem Ben Arfa -
I don't think he would have won us any more points than any of our current players.

After 9 losses and 1 draw in 10 matches under John Carver.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2491 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:34:13 pm »

You watch much of Stoke?

Tbf he's earned that reputation for years, which is why he ended up Stoke to begin with.

I can say as a matter of fact that's how it was at Inter Milan and I suspect it was at Bayern too. I don't particularly see why it would change now tbh.

Luckily for Liverpool they don't particularly need him to.

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #2492 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:41:15 pm »

You watch much of Stoke?

Tbf he's earned that reputation for years, which is why he ended up Stoke to begin with.

I can say as a matter of fact that's how it was at Inter Milan and I suspect it was at Bayern too. I don't particularly see why it would change now tbh.

Luckily for Liverpool they don't particularly need him to.
Players can improve as they get older. I always see this stuff but then every time I watched him for Stoke and watch him for Switzerland he's always looking to get on the ball and is the main creative outlet. 8 goals and 7 assists for a relegated side is pretty decent like

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #2493 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:44:12 pm »
We'll see I suppose, I'm just saying that people accused him (rightly)  before Stoke so it wouldn't be surprised.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #2494 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:47:35 pm »
Stoke always seemed a weird fit for a player of his talent. Not sure who Liverpool blackmailed to get him for just £13m.

??? Absolutely nee-one. He had a buy-out clause.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Disco

• #votekaka2018
« Reply #2495 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:48:47 pm »
I just like him because he tries daft s***, is a needless dribbler and is a box on wheels. From a generic footballing POV you want them doing daft s*** every week. I’d love him at us though he be despised by many.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #2496 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 11:03:50 pm »
I just like him because he tries daft s***, is a needless dribbler and is a box on wheels. From a generic footballing POV you want them doing daft s*** every week. I’d love him at us though he be despised by many.

Mostly, Rafa.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2497 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 02:02:38 am »

??? Absolutely nee-one. He had a buy-out clause.

Well okay then

Offline The College Dropout

• General Member
  • The Look Of Satisfaction
« Reply #2498 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 03:03:45 am »

Aye, it's a big shame imo.

Could see him playing a lot tbh. Has a bit more guile than their other options in that area which will help against the smaller teams

Salah and Mane? IMO they're both better players and hungrier goal scorers.

Shaqiri has that bit of magic though.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
« Reply #2499 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 08:49:58 am »
*Fret