Author Topic: (Other clubs') Transfers  (Read 355650 times)

Offline neesy111

• General Member
Re: (Other clubs') Transfers
« Reply #6100 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 06:34:02 PM »
I was a Mitro fan until I realised how much better off the team was when we played Daryl Murphy in that role. He's not capable of playing for the team, the team has to play for him, which Fulham appear to do.

:thup:

Offline xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #6101 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 06:34:53 PM »
18 in 22 is crazy good form tbh, he can and will score in the prem

didn't realise he's doing that well, any idea who they're playing with him and in what formation?

i was surprised it went so badly for him under jokanovic as i thought he'd be good in a 4-3-3 with pacy wide forwards

It went fine for him under Jokanovic.

They were scoring goals, the defense was the problem. They then brought Ranieri in who nullified their attack while doing nothing to fix the defence.

Fulham's downfall was their owners shitting their pants and sacking Jokanovic.

Offline Tribesman

• General Member
« Reply #6102 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 06:36:22 PM »
I think Mitrovic would be a good signing for Dortmund, they are desperate for a striker.

Online ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #6103 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 06:38:35 PM »
Some players don't work in certain systems. Rafa likes players like rondon who will run for him, and are mobile. Mitro isn't going to do that. Doesn't mean he is a bad player
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6104 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 11:01:17 PM »
I think he’d be perfect for us now.
?s=21

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6105 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 04:44:48 AM »
?s=21
?s=21

Offline Doctor Zaius

• General Member
« Reply #6106 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 06:13:59 AM »
Haha thats nonesense like. No way Neymar would go back to Brazil at 27 ffs

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #6107 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 09:01:19 AM »
Unless there are personal reasons behind it on Neymar's side that is almost certainly not going to happen. He'll definitely leave PSG in the summer though imo. His career has come to a massive standstill when he should have been kicking onto another level at 26/27.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #6108 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 09:11:27 AM »
Unless there are personal reasons behind it on Neymar's side that is almost certainly not going to happen. He'll definitely leave PSG in the summer though imo. His career has come to a massive standstill when he should have been kicking onto another level at 26/27.

Or, perhaps, he was always overrated and has actually peaked.

You can’t write it off out of hand - Brazil is plain different. Adriano and Alexandre Pato both returned to Brazil in their mid-20s when they both were expected to hit much greater heights. Sure, there were reasons, but Neymar might have his reasons too. There’s got to be some explanation why he went from The One To Pass Messi & Ronaldo to... less than Ronaldinho? Less than Kaka? An excellent player, don’t get me wrong, but the label “unfulfilled potential” seems more and more apt.
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
« Reply #6109 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 09:15:05 AM »
That's pretty much what I've said as well. Who knows what way he would have turned out if he stayed at the elite level of Barcelona and didn't lower his standards. Still, I don't think it's too late for him mind but he should have moved in the summer and definitely needs to move next year. His agent should engineer a move back to La Liga or to the Prem.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #6110 on: Monday 25 November 2019, 07:57:42 PM »
Neymar was never overrated
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Online 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #6111 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 05:05:27 PM »
Zlatan gone back to Sweden and joined Hammarby.

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #6112 on: Tuesday 26 November 2019, 06:48:29 PM »
Zlatan gone back to Sweden and joined Hammarby.

Nothing official unless I've missed something? Posted wearing a Hammarby shirt though. Cant see it happening :lol: PR trick I imagine, same owner of both clubs.