Author Topic: (Other clubs') Transfers  (Read 332146 times)

Offline Mikky

• General Member
Re: Other clubs' transfers
« Reply #4275 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:20:41 pm »
Don't think Wolves will cash in on Jiminez - they paid £30m for him after all - don't think anyone will pay more than that for him based on 1 season

Really?!

Chelsea absolutely would. In a heart beat I'd imagine.

No they wouldn’t

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Absolute C***
« Reply #4276 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:24:33 pm »
Not in the next two windows they wouldn't.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #4277 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:27:12 pm »
Don't think Wolves will cash in on Jiminez - they paid £30m for him after all - don't think anyone will pay more than that for him based on 1 season

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

Are you saying if Chelsea were able to sign players they wouldn't pay more than £30 million for Jimenez?

If, so ... you're dead wrong. Embarrassingly so to be honest.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #4278 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:28:31 pm »

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

Are you saying if Chelsea were able to sign players they wouldn't pay more than £30 million for Jimenez?

No I'm saying Chelsea won't sign him in a heartbeat because they are banned

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #4279 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:32:50 pm »

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

No I'm saying Chelsea won't sign him in a heartbeat because they are banned

Ah, very good. Very good. I was quite concerned!

Think he would be high on their list if they could sign players.

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Disco

« Reply #4280 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:44:29 pm »

Sensible move all round. Everton have that Nigerian bloke out on loan who might be eligible next season n all.

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #4281 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:52:24 pm »
I think that's a decent deal. If we were in for him, I'd want to be a bit south of £20m but he looks like he's got a lot of potential.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #4282 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:55:23 pm »
Jimenez would be a great addition for Chelsea, that kind of physical presence they’ve been missing up front.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #4283 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 12:55:54 pm »

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

I doubt they would, he's had one good season in Europe and he's late twenties
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #4284 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:05:55 pm »

Really?!

No they wouldn’t

I doubt they would, he's had one good season in Europe and he's late twenties

Exactly.

Amusing how overrated Jimenez has become must be becuase he plays for Wolves :lol:

19 goals in 100 games in Europe and only 1 decent season now the guy is regarded as Lionel Jimenez :doh:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #4285 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:21:39 pm »
In his late twenties! My goodness! How awful!

You guys have been corrupted by Mike Ashley :lol:

Forget how many good season's he's had. He was consistently brilliant all season for that Wolves team. Not just scoring goals but assisting them also, and being a great all around focal point for the team.

Alongside even better players around him at a club like Chelsea he'd be fantastic.

Come on guys. Stop it.

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4286 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:25:08 pm »
he's just a decent big striker isn't he?
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #4287 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:29:08 pm »
Man you guys definitely haven't even watched the guy play. This is ridiculous :lol:

Same kind of thing I kept hearing about Rondon last summer.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #4288 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:36:01 pm »
Man you guys definitely haven't even watched the guy play. This is ridiculous :lol:

He had a very good season, I just don't think Chelsea would pay a lot more than £30m for him
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4289 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 01:37:35 pm »

i mean rondon is a decent big striker as well like, neither of them are top level players i'm afraid

Sleep now in the fire

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #4290 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 04:37:59 pm »
Jiminez is really good imo. Also

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #4291 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 05:16:15 pm »
everton badly need a striker like...i think mitro works when surrounded by pace with a couple of high wingers/AF's working off him, not sure if everton have that tbh

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #4292 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 07:19:56 pm »
Everton really don’t know how to spend big well :lol:

Digne aside their return on their big money signings has been poor.

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #4293 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 07:44:24 pm »
Richarlison and Gylfi have been decent. The former's got loads of potential to get even better

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #4294 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 07:45:59 pm »
Bernard?
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #4295 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 07:46:37 pm »
He was a free iirc

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #4296 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 08:19:14 pm »
I was thinking more the likes of :laugh:
Klaassen £24million
Bolasie £26million
Schneiderlin £20million
Yarry Mina £27million
Tosun £20million
Niasse £16million

Keane and Pickford as a pair for £50million :anguish:

And even £90million for Richarlason and Gylfi.

Just staggering a manager hasn’t got them to break into the Big 6 with the amount of money they get to spend.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #4297 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 09:14:11 pm »
And if someone does break the top 6, it's more likely to be Wolves or Leicester.

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #4298 on: Friday 17 May 2019, 09:26:56 pm »
And if someone does break the top 6, it's more likely to be Wolves or Leicester.

Even with the current state of Man Utd and the likely transfer ban of Chelsea I still can’t see any of the current outsiders breaking in.

I can’t see Silva or Pellegrini doing it even with another £100million :lol:

Offline Manxst

« Reply #4299 on: Saturday 18 May 2019, 02:20:44 pm »
bournemouth sign Lloyd Kelly from Bristol City for 13m. England u21 defender.