Author Topic: Kenedy  (Read 155390 times)

Offline Jayson

• General Member
Re: Kenedy
« Reply #2675 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 10:57:29 am »
He’s s****. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Deluded if he really believes that. If we had any sort of option besides him, he wouldn’t be playing.

If you follow his Instagram you’ll know what I’m talking about.

Reminds me of the time I made up stories so I could get angry and then bookended it with more liquid faecal matter based on my preexisting prejudices because I despise people who I don’t class as real men.

Enlighten me on how I’m wrong then?

Well to start with he wanted to join us permanently, not go back to Chelsea. So there's that.

Not been regularly googling Kennedy's latest quotes I'll be honest, but last I checked he specifically did an interview in September stating he wanted to go back to Chelsea after the loan and become a champion for them. Perhaps that's where Odin is getting the impression from?

I think that's probably fair enough, but was a fairly stupid thing to say in an interview ahead of a new season with a different side. Aside from that, he's one of our better players.

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #2676 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 12:03:25 pm »
Chelsea wanted to sell him, for what it’s worth. He’s pushed to come back to us as much as Rafa has pushed to get him, but we insisted on the loan.

I'm not very ITK about much to do with our club, but I do know for a fact that Kenedy thought we would be buying him. Basically Chelsea wanted £30m for him, which is the reason we didn't sign him, and it's also the reason there is no fee set, just a "first option".

He 100% wanted to come here (at the time). It might be that when we refused to spend money on him that he realised he'd be going back to Chelsea in summer though.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #2677 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 12:07:49 pm »
He might not want to be here as much post-Rafa, we could end up with absolutely any scrub as manager.

Offline tmonkey

• General Member
« Reply #2678 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 12:44:19 pm »
He might not want to be here as much post-Rafa, we could end up with absolutely any scrub as manager.

Pards would drop Kenedy for Colback out wide.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #2679 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 01:30:53 pm »

You are not a teenager Ian  :lol:

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2680 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 02:11:15 pm »
He’s s****. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Deluded if he really believes that. If we had any sort of option besides him, he wouldn’t be playing.

Reminds me of the time I made up stories so I could get angry and then bookended it with more liquid faecal matter based on my preexisting prejudices because I despise people who I don’t class as real men.

Well to start with he wanted to join us permanently, not go back to Chelsea. So there's that.

Not been regularly googling Kennedy's latest quotes I'll be honest, but last I checked he specifically did an interview in September stating he wanted to go back to Chelsea after the loan and become a champion for them. Perhaps that's where Odin is getting the impression from?

I think that's probably fair enough, but was a fairly stupid thing to say in an interview ahead of a new season with a different side. Aside from that, he's one of our better players.

In September? I remember him saying that at the time his loan was up and we let him go. It seemed at the time to be a straightforward declaration of ambition.
If he said it in September that is weird.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #2681 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 03:19:13 pm »

You are not a teenager Ian  :lol:
Ian don’t want no scrubs
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Odin

• General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #2682 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 06:21:47 pm »

It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Well, this is something you have completely invented - and based it on his Insta feed?

No. https://talksport.com/football/421869/chelsea-news-newcastle-loan-kenedy-major-titles/
Minge Tingles

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #2683 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 10:58:42 pm »
Er, Billy Big Bollocks? Saunter in?

Invented.
Looking after Charles Freck's artifacts

Offline Odin

• General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #2684 on: Tuesday 4 December 2018, 10:28:31 am »
Er, Billy Big Bollocks? Saunter in?

Invented.

Deluded. If he thinks he’ll get anywhere near the Chelsea team on what he’s shown for us this season.

As he only came out with that soonish after he signed a new loan deal here, can only assume he thinks this club is not as good as it’s going to get for him.
Minge Tingles

Online Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #2685 on: Tuesday 4 December 2018, 10:41:14 am »
For anyone interested in what Kenedy's said that's apparently so terrible.

“I hope this year I can make a good season for Newcastle and go back to Chelsea to continue,” said Kenedy.

“I have a dream to return and to be a champion for the club.”

“It is not that I didn’t succeed at Chelsea. I arrived at 19, I was very young.

“Just being in the Premier League is already a great achievement. A lot of people come and can’t play.

“For me, it’s been very good. My dream is to win a major title.”

Add it to the pile with Odin's other absolute shockers.
« Last Edit: Tuesday 4 December 2018, 12:41:52 pm by Kid Icarus »
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Dinho lad

• General Member
« Reply #2686 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 12:36:13 pm »
Yeah, let's just ignore his part for the Wolves winner.

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #2687 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 12:38:19 pm »
Quiet
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #2688 on: Monday 10 December 2018, 12:54:24 pm »
Was disappointed with his lack of tracking back for the winner. He got away with one only a few mins before too

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #2689 on: Today at 05:00:36 pm »
What the f***.

Online Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #2690 on: Today at 05:02:03 pm »
When he's bad he's really bad like. :lol:
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #2691 on: Today at 05:03:17 pm »
0 correct passing percent I reckon.

Online HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #2692 on: Today at 05:04:13 pm »
He really shouldn't be played in a defensive role at all. Only one guy to blame for that. Thanks Mike. Now f*** off you horrid c***.
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Online xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #2693 on: Today at 05:04:38 pm »
Proper irritating. Plays like he has more ability than he actually has.

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #2694 on: Today at 05:05:25 pm »
He really shouldn't be played in a defensive role at all. Only one guy to blame for that. Thanks Mike. Now f*** off you horrid c***.

He should still be able to make one correct simple pass and control the ball. Don't care if he plays as a keeper, that was beyond bad from him today.

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
« Reply #2695 on: Today at 05:11:31 pm »
He looked bereft of confidence today. 

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #2696 on: Today at 05:12:39 pm »
He thinks he's better than he is, that's the problem. Rafa probably fancied he could improve him, but he needs to learn to do the basics first.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #2697 on: Today at 05:13:49 pm »
Starting to think we were lucky in not buying him permanently. Boy, has he dropped.

Online neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #2698 on: Today at 05:13:51 pm »
Starting to get annoyed with him.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #2699 on: Today at 05:13:52 pm »
34.5% passing accuracy today :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"