Author Topic: UK Politics: The Tory Years 2.0  (Read 334263 times)

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
Re: UK Politics: The Tory Years 2.0
« Reply #13850 on: Wednesday 5 December 2018, 01:51:27 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up for us.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #13851 on: Wednesday 5 December 2018, 02:13:19 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up for us.

I was clearing it up for the top 10%. In case they think they have an extra £17K per year disposable income, and over extend themselves. Or over estimate the impact of tax increases.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #13852 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:41:14 pm »
Fiona Bruce new QT host.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #13853 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:43:08 pm »
I quite like Fiona Bruce, seems smart and relatively unflappable.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #13854 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:45:47 pm »
Remove one of the L' from that sentence and it comes a lot more creepier. 

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #13855 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:49:39 pm »
Remove one of the L' from that sentence and it comes a lot more creepier. 

:lol:

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • #votekaka2018
« Reply #13856 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:51:41 pm »
Typical lefty BBC giving it to a f***ing woman. Their hatred for pure blood White English men and our troops is absolutely sickening.

Online Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #13857 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 03:59:34 pm »
:lol:

I love it when people accuse the BBC and QT of being left wing, considering Nigel Farage and Isabel Oakenshott are on every other week, and half the audience seem to represent the Football Lads Allience.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #13858 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:14:14 pm »
And their main political presenter is a climate change denying hard Brexiteer. I love the BBC but they need to do something about Neil.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

« Reply #13859 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:17:53 pm »
I sat and watched This Week last night for the first time in a while... How can they not do anything about the plight that f***ing patter, man?! Me and my lass were gobsmacked by the end just like what on earth are they on about and what is going on?! He may well be a climate change denier and brexiteer but his curl is f***ing atrocious. For that alone he should be dropped.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #13860 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:31:59 pm »
Used to like Neil, but he's turned into an absolute nonce.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
« Reply #13861 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:36:06 pm »

Offline neesy111

• General Member
  • Prontonise
« Reply #13862 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 04:38:58 pm »
@Neil

1 post in last 8 months.  Not going to notice.

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #13863 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:05:14 pm »
Andrew Neil is fantastic, it would be tragic if the campaign to get rid of him succeeded.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #13864 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:14:40 pm »
Always thought he comes across as a weird c*** tbh, he has that ‘grilling’ style that just does my tits in too.

I don’t think he’s massively bias like, despite his views he seems to play it fairly neutral.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #13865 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:20:22 pm »
I can't stand him for the same reason I can't stand most of them. He interrupts people while they're answering the questions that only go unanswered because he's constantly f***ing interrupting.
{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #13866 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:24:31 pm »
Aye that’s it that does my head in actually, the interruptions. It’s f***ing annoying.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #13867 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:32:51 pm »
The interruptions are a very clever way of disguising his bias. Interrupt everybody and you come across as impartial. But if you're asking tough questions to somebody who wants to avoid answering, that is to their benefit. However if you have somebody who wants to give you an answer that will shut your fat mouth, it is to their detriment.

« Reply #13868 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 05:33:29 pm »
He called Facebook Clegg-book last night, like. His political understanding is impressive, but his chat is f***ing aaaahful.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #13870 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 06:04:43 pm »
She really is. :thup:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #13871 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 06:21:25 pm »
He called Facebook Clegg-book last night, like. His political understanding is impressive, but his chat is f***ing aaaahful.

Been doing it since Clegg  took the job. He's f***ing cringeworthy.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #13872 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 06:23:39 pm »
https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/britain-should-use-threat-of-food-shortages-against-ireland-says-leading-brexiteer-1.800238?fbclid=IwAR0GJFrJa5DhHqTNWfvKwvpikhZoHcMr1VwmiPXVm40n5wSVjydER9cHzTg

She's f***ing a vile person.

You're not allowed to wish ill on people, online. Are you?

Ok I'll just agree with you then.

Edit: I thought it best to clarify I wasn't wanting to wish ill on your good self.

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #13873 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 06:51:28 pm »
https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/britain-should-use-threat-of-food-shortages-against-ireland-says-leading-brexiteer-1.800238?fbclid=IwAR0GJFrJa5DhHqTNWfvKwvpikhZoHcMr1VwmiPXVm40n5wSVjydER9cHzTg

She's f***ing a vile person.
This may be simplistic but you'd think a lot of Ireland's food comes through the UK as it's convenient with both being EU countries and surely it would be easy for them to get there food from other EU and therefore free trade countries ?
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #13874 on: Friday 7 December 2018, 07:12:10 pm »
That's what I was wondering as well, how does the food get into the UK? :lol: