Author Topic: Terrorist Attacks  (Read 73393 times)

Offline Twinport53

• General Member
Re: Terrorist Attacks
« Reply #1925 on: Friday 24 November 2017, 07:24:31 PM »
In what world do you potentially hear gunfire and decide a suitable course of action is to tweet about it.
Hatem Ben Arfa -
I don't think he would have won us any more points than any of our current players.

After 9 losses and 1 draw in 10 matches under John Carver.

firetotheworks

« Reply #1926 on: Friday 24 November 2017, 07:27:05 PM »
In what world do you potentially hear gunfire and decide a suitable course of action is to tweet about it.
People will be checking Twitter for updates tbf, it's the done thing now.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #1927 on: Friday 24 November 2017, 07:30:22 PM »
People will be checking Twitter for updates tbf, it's the done thing now.

I saw the FB emergency thing go up on Facebook, so guessing people were confirming they are safe as well.

firetotheworks

« Reply #1928 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 02:14:17 PM »

Offline Charlies

• General Member
« Reply #1929 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 02:33:32 PM »
Looks like the 'bomber' succeeded in blowing his dick off.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #1930 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 02:43:23 PM »
Looks like the 'bomber' succeeded in blowing his dick off.

That'll show us.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #1931 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 02:52:48 PM »
They released the fact he's a brown guy nice and quick.
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #1932 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
They released the fact he's a brown guy nice and quick.

Now he's a brown guy with no ring.

I'll get my coat.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline Elric

• General Member
« Reply #1933 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 04:35:22 PM »
Lass I work with says this s*** woke her up, she's in New York for a few days on a break. Glad this guy seems to be a complete fail at life, hopefully he'll be the only fatality. c***.
Soon this will feel like a distant dream. Until then, may you rest in a deep and dreamless slumber

Offline DJ_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #1934 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 04:37:51 PM »
Bengali on a platform, apparently.

Edit: Sorry, couldn't resist :lol:

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
« Reply #1935 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 04:44:33 PM »
Luckily it doesn’t seem to be as powerful as he hoped. That tunnel from Port Authority to the Times Sq subway station is jam packed with people at that time of the morning, could’ve been really bad.

Offline Haz

• formerly known as Haswell
  • General Member
« Reply #1936 on: Monday 11 December 2017, 05:17:20 PM »
Blew his arse off and lacerations. I trust they did not use local anaesthetic on the lacerations. f***er.
Drinking alcohol never solves anything. But neither does drinking milk.

It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
- William Ernest Henley

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #1937 on: Thursday 21 December 2017, 08:43:45 AM »
A car has driven into a crowd of people in Melbourne

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #1938 on: Tuesday 30 January 2018, 05:34:24 PM »
The Finsbury Park mosque attacker said in court that his intended target was Jeremy Corbyn, but he couldn't get close because of roadblocks.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #1939 on: Wednesday 31 January 2018, 07:34:47 AM »
The Finsbury Park mosque attacker said in court that his intended target was Jeremy Corbyn, but he couldn't get close because of roadblocks.
f***ing hell Dave!
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1940 on: Saturday 7 April 2018, 08:22:20 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-van-attack-munster-driver-killed-multiple-dead-injured-a8293926.html

They're saying he was a German national, but putting it in here cause it'll inevitably end out here if by virtue of copying ramming into crowds of people.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Buttguy for prez
« Reply #1941 on: Saturday 7 April 2018, 08:39:10 PM »
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-van-attack-munster-driver-killed-multiple-dead-injured-a8293926.html

They're saying he was a German national, but putting it in here cause it'll inevitably end out here if by virtue of copying ramming into crowds of people.

Wait, are you saying a German national doesn't count as a terrorist?  ???
If you're bored when you're alone, you're in bad company.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #1942 on: Saturday 7 April 2018, 08:42:39 PM »
Nah, you know I'm not.  Just that they're explicitly playing down the general terrorist narrative.  They're saying it's a mental health issue.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Buttguy for prez
« Reply #1943 on: Saturday 7 April 2018, 08:44:08 PM »
Nah, you know I'm not.  Just that they're explicitly playing down the general terrorist narrative.  They're saying it's a mental health issue.

:thup:

Not kept up to date on how it's been developing. Doesn't surprise me at all. Breivik turned from a terrorist to a mass murderer the moment the news found out he was blonde and blue eyed.
If you're bored when you're alone, you're in bad company.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #1944 on: Saturday 23 March 2019, 09:54:04 AM »
North East finally leading the way on something - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-47645863

Offline Mike

• General Member
  • *cocaine scream*
« Reply #1946 on: Saturday 6 July 2019, 03:27:06 AM »
If that happened here they'd probably try and charge the synagogue with assault for burning the idiot.