Author Topic: European Elections and the Rise of the (far) Right  (Read 12455 times)

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
Re: European Elections and the Rise of the (far) Right
« Reply #50 on: Sunday 26 February 2017, 09:31:03 AM »
Bahahahahahahaha absolute f***ing mugs
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Skeletor

• General Member
  • I joined Newcastle before they were mainstream
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 28 February 2017, 05:47:23 PM »
'Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Wheaties: breakfast of champions.'

Offline Toondave

• General Member
  • There's a little bit of Toondave in all of us
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 28 February 2017, 05:57:54 PM »
STRICTLY NO BREXIT TALK

Thems the rules

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:28:19 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-union-vote-lift-marine-le-pen-immunity-tweet-isis-violence-a7604506.html

I can't begin to say how much I dislike this woman, but I think this is a bit desperate and will backfire spectacularly come the election. 

Offline Toondave

• General Member
  • There's a little bit of Toondave in all of us
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:32:54 PM »
The offence being considered is “publishing violent images,” which under certain circumstances can carry a penalty of three years in prison and a fine of €75,000 (£64,000).

madness

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:41:48 PM »
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-union-vote-lift-marine-le-pen-immunity-tweet-isis-violence-a7604506.html

I can't begin to say how much I dislike this woman, but I think this is a bit desperate and will backfire spectacularly come the election.
so all she's done is post things that have actually happened?

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:43:11 PM »
The offence being considered is “publishing violent images,” which under certain circumstances can carry a penalty of three years in prison and a fine of €75,000 (£64,000).

madness

Quite.

Yeah, JD.  That's it.  Silly nonsense.  The desperation of the establishment these days is there for all to see.  I'm not suggesting I'm against their political motivations, but they've lost the plot on how to actually achieve them.  Both in Europe and the US.

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:52:04 PM »
why can't people just debate each other in a civil manner is that too much to ask for

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:54:43 PM »
why can't people just debate each other in a civil manner is that too much to ask for

f*** off.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 08:56:58 PM »

How you going to drum up hatred by doing that you Irish prick?

Offline jdckelly

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 1 March 2017, 09:26:26 PM »
asked for that didn't I :lol:

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 8 March 2017, 04:57:40 PM »
[emoji38]
Bearings Straight!

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 8 March 2017, 06:19:51 PM »
Love an RTG inspired f*** off :lol:

Offline Skeletor

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Thursday 9 March 2017, 01:26:15 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39217959

Poland has threatened to derail Thursday's EU summit as it attempts to block the re-election of Donald Tusk as president of the European Council.

PM Beata Szydlo has also written a letter to EU leaders saying Mr Tusk has "violated multiple times his European mandate" by getting involved in Polish political disputes and supporting the opposition to the government.

The EU has angered Poland's nationalist government by criticising changes to the country's top court, new restrictions on journalists and its opposition to resettling refugees by quota.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Sunday 12 March 2017, 11:22:45 PM »
With so much Islamophobia you almost forget that anti Semitic behaviour is just as prevalent and rife these recent days.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #68 on: Monday 13 March 2017, 12:01:33 AM »

f*** off.

How you going to drum up hatred by doing that you Irish prick?

:lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 15 March 2017, 08:41:05 PM »

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 15 March 2017, 08:43:43 PM »
19 seats for them and 31 for Rutte according to the exit polls.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 15 March 2017, 09:05:18 PM »
I'll take that. 

Offline Skeletor

• General Member
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 15 March 2017, 09:11:36 PM »
I know there's 28 parties in Holland but for the winning party to get only 31 seats out of 150 is really s***.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 15 March 2017, 09:13:59 PM »
Be funny if they built a majority coalition with all but that slick c***'s party.