Author Topic: Sex, Gender and Identity  (Read 55540 times)

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
Re: Sex, Gender and Identity
« Reply #1700 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 01:00:30 PM »
It’s quite amazing we think we know her kid better than she does.

What are you talking about?

I'm judging her, and her alone. It's her child. If her child has issues with multi-coloured nail varnish, that's on her. It's called being a parent.

Another time when I was 4-6 I laughed at the dwarf in my granny's street. My mother didn't write to the Sunday Times bemoaning the world's cruelty, she sat me down and explained dwarfism to me.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #1701 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 01:32:14 PM »
Oh, we’re just objecting to her sharing it?

I meant that if her child was worried about being embarrassed about his nails, and that was why he didn’t want to wear them, she would be best placed to say. Presumably she knows him quite well.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #1702 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 01:34:17 PM »
Have we discussed T.I being an absolute weirdo

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1703 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 01:49:08 PM »
Oh, we’re just objecting to her sharing it?

I meant that if her child was worried about being embarrassed about his nails, and that was why he didn’t want to wear them, she would be best placed to say. Presumably she knows him quite well.

Well yeah, I'm not disputing that. I'm just stating that if, at the age of 4, he is adopting such ideas then surely his parents take some responsibility for that. It's not like he wandered down Santa Monica Boulevard one weekend with his pals.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1704 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 02:41:14 PM »

:lol: I don't think so. Imagine being so bothered about whether your daughter is having consensual sex at 18 that you have medical professionals continually check her vagina for signs.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #1705 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 02:49:38 PM »
Class how all of a sudden they become protective after years of rapping about hockling on fanny.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1706 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 04:19:24 PM »
:lol: :lol:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #1707 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 05:16:57 PM »

Bet you Kaka sees absolutely nothing wrong with it

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #1708 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 10:42:46 PM »

Bet you Kaka sees absolutely nothing wrong with it

Father’s natural duty to check on the hymen regularly. Masculine duty.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1709 on: Wednesday 13 November 2019, 11:09:47 PM »
T.I. is ridiculous. He's being an overbearing parent the same way Alicia Keys is. And is out in public blabbing about it for attention in the same way. These folks are all putting their interests first.

Even more ridiculous is the fact T.I. champions his young sons 'sowing their wild oats', which they will of course be doing with other fathers' daughters, but that's perfectly fine of course. It's always funny when these rappers have daughters because it's a kick in the nuts for them. After the way they have carried on they are now caught in a situation where they don't want men like themselves messing with their daughters.

He knows just speaking to his daughter, which is all he can and should do, will have no effect, because she won't take him seriously because of the type of guy he is and has been.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1710 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 12:07:12 AM »
She's probably bribing the doctor. She'll be 73 with 6 kids, 18 grandkids [irrelevant but I'm painting a picture] and one fully intact hymen.

Offline Segun Oluwaniyi

• babatunde
  • General Member
  • Dope fresh outta Africa that never been stepped on
« Reply #1711 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 03:32:15 PM »
T.I. is ridiculous. He's being an overbearing parent the same way Alicia Keys is. And is out in public blabbing about it for attention in the same way. These folks are all putting their interests first.

Even more ridiculous is the fact T.I. champions his young sons 'sowing their wild oats', which they will of course be doing with other fathers' daughters, but that's perfectly fine of course. It's always funny when these rappers have daughters because it's a kick in the nuts for them. After the way they have carried on they are now caught in a situation where they don't want men like themselves messing with their daughters.

He knows just speaking to his daughter, which is all he can and should do, will have no effect, because she won't take him seriously because of the type of guy he is and has been.
This is all men, not only T.I. In fifteen years time, I guarantee I will be doing everything within my God-given powers to prevent men like myself from being anywhere near my two daughters. My wife's father spent his younger years philandering his way through two continents, and had nothing but hatred and distrust for me when I showed up to their home and let him know I was knocking his daughter regularly. It will be the same if you have one.

T.I.'s method are bizarre and it is 2019, so has decided to release this information to everyone for no apparent reason, but the sentiment is normal.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #1712 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 03:34:30 PM »
:lol: I'm absolutely class and would love it if my future daughter found a man half as good as me. You c***s must awful.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1713 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 03:43:39 PM »

This is all men, not only T.I. In fifteen years time, I guarantee I will be doing everything within my God-given powers to prevent men like myself from being anywhere near my two daughters. My wife's father spent his younger years philandering his way through two continents, and had nothing but hatred and distrust for me when I showed up to their home and let him know I was knocking his daughter regularly. It will be the same if you have one.

T.I.'s method are bizarre and it is 2019, so has decided to release this information to everyone for no apparent reason, but the sentiment is normal.

Celebrity endorsement is a powerful thing.

Online KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #1714 on: Thursday 14 November 2019, 10:14:58 PM »

Honestly never bought into the hook up culture myself. It's all too chaotic and reckless for me. I am very 'boring' and I am very comfortable with that.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #1715 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
Looking forward to the day we just accept things and start referring to people of non specific gender as 'They'. Because that's never caused problems before.

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #1716 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:59:10 AM »
My wife's father spent his younger years philandering his way through two continents, and had nothing but hatred and distrust for me when I showed up to their home and let him know I was knocking his daughter regularly.

Probably wasn't the best opening line you could have went with to endear yourself to him.