Author Topic: pc freezing on videos  (Read 1134 times)

Offline astraguy

• General Member
pc freezing on videos
« on: Monday 30 January 2017, 10:37:40 PM »
Only happened recently but like at this minute i'm listening to where is the love on youtube, As i go to make a new tab for this forum my pc froze and the song skips for a good minute then goes back to normal

Offline Incognito

• General Member
  • Get your hands off me you freak
Re: pc freezing on videos
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 08:00:32 PM »
Only happened recently but like at this minute i'm listening to where is the love on youtube, As i go to make a new tab for this forum my pc froze and the song skips for a good minute then goes back to normal
Sounds like your PC doesn't like black IP's.
RIP gejon/cajun/ Jon Lockwood.

Proud to have made your acquaintance Sir.

Offline astraguy

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 31 January 2017, 11:39:26 PM »
doing it now watching match of the day then after a freeze makes the sound of hardware coming back on?

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 1 February 2017, 08:53:59 AM »
What browser are you using?  First thing is to try a different one to see if it's an issue with that.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 1 February 2017, 03:16:56 PM »
Try updating your graphics drivers.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 2 February 2017, 04:05:15 PM »
Try switching off/on hardware acceleration.

Offline BONTEMPI

• General Member
  • I got this.
« Reply #6 on: Thursday 2 February 2017, 09:38:50 PM »
Sounds like your PC doesn't like black IP's.

:lol:
If bints claim they can multi-task, why can't they have an orgasm and headache at the same time?

Offline BONTEMPI

• General Member
  • I got this.
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 2 February 2017, 09:45:23 PM »
doing it now watching match of the day then after a freeze makes the sound of hardware coming back on?

You can try and switch browsers, but it sounds like the graphics card or your psu is not giving the card enough power. Video drivers as well need checking. If an Nvidia card then try update to any on the 376.xx driver range, as older drivers had video issues. Is it a separate card or on board video? If separate, unplug the card and reboot using the on board video if your motherboard supports it. If no on board video then borrow a pcie card off someone to test.

If bints claim they can multi-task, why can't they have an orgasm and headache at the same time?