Author Topic: US Politics & Society Part ∞: The President is a dumb motherf*cker  (Read 780476 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: US Politics & Society - Are we the baddies?
« Reply #20850 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 02:54:56 am »

:lol: Like, what's going on here?

Offline Tisd09

• General Member
« Reply #20851 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 05:20:44 am »

That's some fine policing, Lou.

When the word c*** isn't quite strong enough to describe a person. That police officer, Jesus Christ great serving and protecting from him... :(
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #20852 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:19:12 am »

Spoiler
[close]
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #20853 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:35:14 am »

Spoiler
[close]
TBF Trump does have a point about NATO spending and then Europe not allowing US better access to its markets, how Trump goes about doing it is the problem.  His cack-handed business hardman act will just wind everyone up. Another thing he should consder is remarming Germany, its itchy ground remembering history and all that.  A rearmed Germany and Russia sat opposite each other.  :undecided:

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #20854 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:56:23 am »
Another thing he should consder is remarming Germany, its itchy ground remembering history and all that.  A rearmed Germany and Russia sat opposite each other.  :undecided:

It really shouldn't be that itchy anymore. People should be letting go of the WW2 stereotypes now that we have the US and Russia practically holding hands and Germany being the glue trying to hold Europe together while the far-right tries to rip the UK out of the EU.

Unless we assume Merkle has a panic button hidden under her desk that flips Germany instantly back to the 30s like the Russia bit off The Simpsons.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #20855 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:30:31 am »
Another thing he should consder is remarming Germany, its itchy ground remembering history and all that.  A rearmed Germany and Russia sat opposite each other.  :undecided:

It really shouldn't be that itchy anymore. People should be letting go of the WW2 stereotypes now that we have the US and Russia practically holding hands and Germany being the glue trying to hold Europe together while the far-right tries to rip the UK out of the EU.

Unless we assume Merkle has a panic button hidden under her desk that flips Germany instantly back to the 30s like the Russia bit off The Simpsons.

I think it would mark the end of Germany being a pacifist nation.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #20856 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 12:59:22 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
TBF Trump does have a point about NATO spending and then Europe not allowing US better access to its markets, how Trump goes about doing it is the problem.  His cack-handed business hardman act will just wind everyone up. Another thing he should consder is remarming Germany, its itchy ground remembering history and all that.  A rearmed Germany and Russia sat opposite each other.  :undecided:

Has anybody suggested that the US spend less on military? Seems like a good idea to me.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #20857 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 01:05:25 pm »

Has anybody suggested that the US spend less on military? Seems like a good idea to me.

:yao:

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #20858 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 01:31:59 pm »

Sigh.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #20859 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 01:40:44 pm »
The latest official EU figure for imports of Russian gas to Germany is between 50% and 75% (in an earlier version of this story, the figure was given incorrectly as 50.75%).

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44780489

:lol:

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #20860 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 06:20:38 pm »

Sigh.

Fake news.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • this dog is judging the s*** out of that post
« Reply #20861 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 08:27:06 pm »
I know we're all in the world cup section right now but ... papa john schattner smh

Offline YankeeToon

• General Member
« Reply #20862 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 09:59:18 pm »

I know we're all in the world cup section right now but ... papa john schattner smh

Oh what did that f***ing c*** do now?

Online 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #20863 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:00:38 pm »
Get knocked out the World Cup and have this c*** coming over to look forward too.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #20864 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:02:49 pm »

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20865 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:32:58 pm »

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #20866 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:40:45 pm »
[emoji38] Is he upset that can't use nigger? Is that the actual context?

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #20867 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:41:31 pm »
Oh no, now I have to boycoutt Papa John's sub dominos garbage pizza!

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #20868 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:45:45 pm »
wew :lol:

:lol:  I'm shocked (that he apologised).

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #20869 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 10:49:30 pm »
I really don't know what his point was tbh. :lol: Yeah, Colonel Sanders never got s*** for it but let's be honest for 90% of that dude's life that word was about as controversial as "hello". Weird how generational change occurs, John. Next complain - "Pharaoh ramses never got s*** for starving his workforce."

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #20870 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:01:59 pm »
:lol:
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Wash your hands … immediately.
« Reply #20871 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:04:36 pm »
he used the racial slur while participating in a role-playing exercise designed to prevent public relations crises.

Probably regret hiring that facilitator off Stormfront.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #20872 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:04:52 pm »
who wants pizza endorsed by this belson

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #20873 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:34:31 pm »
he used the racial slur while participating in a role-playing exercise designed to prevent public relations crises.

:lol: So it was a drill and he actually used the word? His idea of a fire drill is flat out arson.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #20874 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 11:59:51 pm »

[emoji38] So it was a drill and he actually used the word? His idea of a fire drill is flat out arson.
His Say No campaign for kids was a disaster too.
Bearings Straight!