Poll

GOAT

L. Messi
C. Ronaldo

Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread  (Read 619855 times)

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
Re: Still Not Worthy Of A Thread
« Reply #10075 on: Tuesday 10 July 2018, 02:26:21 pm »
ddie Howe has lost a key member of his management team because of a cash crisis at Bournemouth, writes John Cross.

Highly-respected coach John Yems, who has been with Howe and his assistant Jason Tindall for the last six years, has been told the club can no longer afford to keep him. Yems, 58, has been Bournemouth’s football operations manager and, despite Howe fighting to keep him, the Premier League club told him it was for financial reasons. Bournemouth’s players have returned to pre-season with some shocked that Yems has left.

It will be a major worry for Bournemouth fans that the club is having to make cutbacks and that Howe lacked enough power to keep one of his most trusted lieutenants.

Gone Yem more like.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Offline Rich

• General Member
« Reply #10076 on: Tuesday 10 July 2018, 02:29:34 pm »
Cutbacks at Bournemouth eh? Bring me Josh King.
“We have a manager now whose eye for detail is incredible. The injury record since he’s been here has been phenomenal and that’s down to his meticulous planning, when to use or rest players. At the same time, he has a depth of feeling. It means a lot. Some people have worked here who wouldn’t have a clue about tradition, about Geordie people.”

Offline Village Idiot

• General Member
  • And now his guard is ended
« Reply #10077 on: Tuesday 10 July 2018, 03:03:21 pm »
Random jocularity.

"us" = Barça

-------------------

"At times of crisis, people spend money to see us play: we've got a responsibility to play nice football, otherwise what the hell are they spending their money for?"
-Paco Jémez-

Online chopey

• General Member
« Reply #10078 on: Wednesday 11 July 2018, 07:43:25 am »
Alan Brazil on Talksport has just said that Chelsea are going to be sold.

Offline Paully

• General Member
« Reply #10079 on: Thursday 12 July 2018, 05:50:47 pm »
Carroll out for three months

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #10080 on: Thursday 12 July 2018, 07:21:55 pm »

Chronicle have lost 5 or 6 lead stories there.

Offline Mikky

• General Member
« Reply #10081 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 10:58:38 am »
That Leeds owner has just got the rights to Serie A now
So that's no La Liga and Serie A on TV  :rant:

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #10082 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 11:15:02 am »
At this stage it would be more shocking if he was in for 3 months
I asked for a table and they bought me a lamp.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #10083 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 11:19:58 am »
At this stage it would be more shocking if he was in for 3 months
And shake it all about.
Bearings Straight!

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #10084 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 08:07:55 pm »
Flashback Friday

According to the reliably informed Steve Wyss, Newcastle failed to push through a deal for Ngolo Kante because the Magpies did not reach Caen’s evaluation of €4m. They had two bids rejected worth €2m and then €2.75m. Kante incidentally had a man of the match performance this evening.

Some things don't change. At least we didn't write this article though:

http://threeandin.com/ngolo-kante-could-be-the-worst-tottenham-signing-since-jason-dozzell/

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #10085 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 08:20:51 pm »
Flashback Friday

According to the reliably informed Steve Wyss, Newcastle failed to push through a deal for Ngolo Kante because the Magpies did not reach Caen’s evaluation of €4m. They had two bids rejected worth €2m and then €2.75m. Kante incidentally had a man of the match performance this evening.

http://threeandin.com/ngolo-kante-could-be-the-worst-tottenham-signing-since-jason-dozzell/
Tbf with that Spurs one, the bloke writing it probably didn't write the heading and the article itself isn't that bad
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • this dog is judging the s*** out of that post
« Reply #10086 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 08:26:03 pm »
Flashback Friday

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #10087 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 08:28:38 pm »
We had Colback & Anita, didn't need him.
?s=21

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #10088 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 08:58:12 pm »
Flashback Friday

Tbf with that Spurs one, the bloke writing it probably didn't write the heading and the article itself isn't that bad

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not pretend.
The fear of finding oneself alone - that is what they suffer from - and so they don't find themselves at all. - André Gide

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #10089 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:00:35 pm »
Flashback Friday

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not not pretend.
Not sure if he was playing further forward at that stage but I think I read that he did used to play further forward at one stage
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #10090 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:01:33 pm »
Flashback Friday

So depressing. I get people hated Carr but I do think he got shafted basically, scouted a lot of good players we didn't get.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #10091 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:01:44 pm »
Well that’s ruined my Friday night.

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #10092 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:09:52 pm »

Except from describing/alluding to Kante as an attacking player and judging him on his attacking stats. Aye, proper well informed that. Clearly had never ever watched him. It's pretty poor, let's not not pretend.
Not sure if he was playing further forward at that stage but I think I read that he did used to play further forward at one stage

Tbf I did read a Guardian article about Kante with insight from his former team-mates at Caen who said he was box-to-box as they had a dedicated DM which allowed Kante to roam a little as he was clearly far more talented than the players around him (they say). Still though, the guy writing that article clearly hadn't watched him imo, it's sounds like someone who has looked at stats, international appearances and injury records and feigned knowledge. Probs accounts for a large portion of internet journalism/journalists mind.
The fear of finding oneself alone - that is what they suffer from - and so they don't find themselves at all. - André Gide

Offline wormy

• General Member
« Reply #10093 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:11:46 pm »
Betfair have started doing an HQ-type quiz and it's all football related (don't know if just for the WC or will go on in that vein).

Who was the first England player to be sent off? Ray Wilkins. The host then goes on to inform us that he's currently a TV pundit.. :facepalm:

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #10094 on: Friday 13 July 2018, 09:50:11 pm »
:lol:

f***ing hell.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #10095 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 08:25:57 am »
if we'd signed kante he'd have been playing in the turkish 3rd division now
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #10096 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 08:31:33 am »
:lol: Exactly. Wouldn't have changed the fact that Pardew was the manager. He'd have tried to turn him into a CAM.

Offline Tiresias

• General Member
  • #TeamBenArfa
« Reply #10097 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 09:09:18 am »
:lol: Exactly. Wouldn't have changed the fact that Pardew was the manager. He'd have tried to turn him into a CAM.

Don't be silly. Left back
Just waiting for the glasses to go in the pocket

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #10098 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 04:19:20 pm »
At a wedding in North Wales. All the dinner tables are named after Liverpool managers. Of course I'm on Souness.

Offline summerof69

• General Member
« Reply #10099 on: Saturday 14 July 2018, 06:58:08 pm »
Everton have won 22-0 in a preseaon friendly