Poll

GOAT

L. Messi
C. Ronaldo

Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread  (Read 687449 times)

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
Re: Still not worthy of a thread
« Reply #14100 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 01:49:29 am »

Anybody see that Bale throw in from today? Probably the best throw in I've ever seen

Rewatch us beating Everton 6-2 and reevaluate.
:lol: Good watch that. Loved Nobby pointing at Dyer and Jenas for their assists when he scored rather than celebrating
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Disco

« Reply #14101 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 03:02:36 am »
?s=21

For me, this was always better than Bergkamp’s.

The only professional footballer who’s ever given me a lift home.

What? :lol:

He was knocking off some lass a couple of my housemates knew at uni. He was at Southampton iirc.

Anybody see that Bale throw in from today? Probably the best throw in I've ever seen

Rewatch us beating Everton 6-2 and reevaluate.
:lol: Good watch that. Loved Nobby pointing at Dyer and Jenas for their assists when he scored rather than celebrating

Blackburn 5-1 is another good one for back in the day. Just good football.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #14102 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 02:04:08 pm »

Love this. Worth watching several times for all the individual reactions!
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."

Offline Disco

« Reply #14103 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 02:33:39 pm »
Some people really don't like the Women's Coupe du Monde it would appear. Heads popping all weekend over it.

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #14104 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 02:55:00 pm »

:notbad:

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline GideonShandy

« Reply #14106 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 04:57:57 pm »
Emre still playing international football at age 38. And an Icelandic jokester takes the p*ss by pushing a bog brush at his face instead of a microphone.

www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/10/turkish-government-accuses-iceland-of-disrespecting-national-team-footballers-airport-euro-2020-qualifying

Offline Yerdas El Savon

« Reply #14107 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 10:01:33 pm »
Invalid Tweet ID?s=21

Offline toon25

• General Member
« Reply #14108 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 11:51:16 pm »
 :lol:

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #14109 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 01:20:15 pm »
 ;D ;D

Offline Tribesman

• General Member
« Reply #14110 on: Tuesday 11 June 2019, 11:50:39 pm »
Looks like Caulkin is leaving The Times.

1138412119643348995[/tweet]][/url]

Offline Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #14112 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 12:27:16 am »
Already pay for The Athletic, will be nice to not have a paywall in front of his stuff now. Well, it'll still be there, just not for me

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #14113 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 08:30:39 am »
Rio's quotes about the Man U director of football role convinces me that he needs to get it so I can hate them even more-

"It all depends on the shape of the job," Ferdinand said when asked if he fancied returning to the club.

"I don't think it's all been outlined at Man United in terms of 'that's the job and this is the description'. I think there's a lot to talk about within that.

"To be fair to Man United, in that kind of role, the responsibility that comes with that, you can't lie and say that that's not a turn-on.

"Because you are helping to shape the fortunes of a club of that stature. That's a huge job.

"All the boxes would have to be ticked that you've got in in your head before considering something like that.

"I think decisions made at a football club - not all (but) some of them - should come with a football thought process in the background somewhere, (someone) that understands that side of it and can make that kind of decision."

How long before he's in the dressing room telling the coaches how to play and what team to pick, glorious.
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Tribesman

• General Member
« Reply #14114 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 10:54:27 am »
The elite clubs doing their best to make the Champions League group stage even more boring.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/champions-league-could-be-expanded-to-48-teams-under-club-proposals-tf2vzhjwk

Offline Disco

« Reply #14115 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 11:20:53 am »
Buzzing for the day it all goes pop.

Offline taxfree

• General Member
« Reply #14116 on: Wednesday 12 June 2019, 02:51:54 pm »
Ligue 1 will be sponsored by Uber Eats next season. "Ligue 1 Uber Eats" it is.

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #14117 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 02:22:12 pm »
Slightly off topic, hence this thread, please delete if not allowed.
My daughter has been picked as one of the top 60 athletes in the world under the age of 14 in the world! Shed been invited to go to a camp in Atlanta Georgia, we've had 5 weeks to find £3000 and are just £900 short, we're supposed to fly in 11 days so I'm trying everywhere I can, I've emailed big and small businesses, we've had some help but just need 1 last push to get her there. She's only the second ever athlete to be chosen from the UK so it's a pretty big deal. If anyone would like to help or knows someone that possibly could we have a gofundme page here:

https://www.gofundme.com/angel-hardaker-next-gen-2019

If you think you can/want to help it would be massively appreciated, even if you could just share it for me that'd be great. If not, no worries and thanks for your time all. What's the phone number for our Sheik again? :lol:
I asked for a table and they bought me a lamp.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #14118 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 03:01:07 pm »
Ligue 1 will be sponsored by Uber Eats next season. "Ligue 1 Uber Eats" it is.

?s=21

?s=21

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #14120 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 08:33:28 pm »
Wow.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/12/18662968/la-liga-app-illegal-soccer-streaming-fine

LaLiga’s app listened in on fans to catch bars illegally streaming soccer

Spain’s data protection agency has fined the country’s soccer league, LaLiga, €250,000 (about $280,000) for allegedly violating EU data privacy and transparency laws. The app, which is used for keeping track of games and stats, was using the phone’s microphone and GPS to track bars illegally streaming soccer games, Spanish newspaper El País reported.

Using a Shazam-like technology, the app would record audio to identify soccer games, and use the geolocation of the phone to locate which bars were streaming without licenses. El Diario reports that fans have downloaded that app more than 10 million times, essentially turning them into undercover narcs.

Offline Stifleaay

• Heavy User of Shoes
  • General Member
  • Come here you ginger bitch.
« Reply #14121 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 08:58:35 pm »
Wow.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/12/18662968/la-liga-app-illegal-soccer-streaming-fine

Spain’s data protection agency has fined the country’s soccer league, LaLiga, €250,000 (about $280,000) for allegedly violating EU data privacy and transparency laws. The app, which is used for keeping track of games and stats, was using the phone’s microphone and GPS to track bars illegally streaming soccer games, Spanish newspaper El País reported.

Using a Shazam-like technology, the app would record audio to identify soccer games, and use the geolocation of the phone to locate which bars were streaming without licenses. El Diario reports that fans have downloaded that app more than 10 million times, essentially turning them into undercover narcs.
I read that the other day. If I was the owner of one of the bars prosecuted, I’d claim that the evidence was stolen and therefor invalid.

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #14122 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 08:59:17 pm »
Rio's quotes about the Man U director of football role convinces me that he needs to get it so I can hate them even more-

"It all depends on the shape of the job," Ferdinand said when asked if he fancied returning to the club.

"I don't think it's all been outlined at Man United in terms of 'that's the job and this is the description'. I think there's a lot to talk about within that.

"To be fair to Man United, in that kind of role, the responsibility that comes with that, you can't lie and say that that's not a turn-on.

"Because you are helping to shape the fortunes of a club of that stature. That's a huge job.

"All the boxes would have to be ticked that you've got in in your head before considering something like that.

"I think decisions made at a football club - not all (but) some of them - should come with a football thought process in the background somewhere, (someone) that understands that side of it and can make that kind of decision."

How long before he's in the dressing room telling the coaches how to play and what team to pick, glorious.

No point giving Ole money they might get injured Rio :rolleyes: :idiot2:

Offline Thumbheed

« Reply #14123 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 09:16:33 pm »
Wow.

I read that the other day. If I was the owner of one of the bars prosecuted, I’d claim that the evidence was stolen and therefor invalid.

Did you study Bird Law?

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #14124 on: Thursday 13 June 2019, 10:27:25 pm »
Wow.

Did you study Bird Law?