Author Topic: Narcos [Beware Spoilers]  (Read 7449 times)

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
Re: Narcos [Beware Spoilers]
« Reply #225 on: Thursday 22 November 2018, 11:22:09 pm »
@Mike you watching this s***?

Tata ain’t got nothing.

:lol: Deuce you know you're my little brother but I will absolutely cut your face.

:lol: :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #226 on: Thursday 22 November 2018, 11:30:54 pm »
:lol: I still gotta finish S3 before I can even get to this, tbh.

Unless I don't. That'd be preferable.

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #227 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 02:09:23 pm »
hm, not sure what to make of that other than isabella has the most mesmerising set of boobs i can remember on screen, in terms of the show

Spoiler
[close]

pena had some good scenes tbf, best acting i've seen him do
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #228 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 02:13:47 pm »
Is this worth watching?  From a dramatic POV, not if there are chebs or something.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #229 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 03:08:14 pm »
Is this worth watching?  From a dramatic POV, not if there are chebs or something.

I’d say so, yeah. It’s quality and lays out the birth of the drug trade in Mexico nicely. And Diego Luna is excellent.

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #230 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 03:17:49 pm »
it's absolutely worth watching imo yeah, loved rafa and all the daft c***s carrying on, was quality

sets up the future very well

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #231 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 03:56:48 pm »
Ah, brilliant.  I was still a bit stung that the guy from the previous one wasn't in it, but I'll get cracking on it tonight. 
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #232 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 04:28:18 pm »

:lol: Oooh look at me, I like my shows to be good.

Online NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #233 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 05:00:42 pm »
I went into this one with a very limited knowledge of how the game in Mexico unfolded, so the last ep hit pretty hard. Pena and Luna were absolutely brilliant, as were the guys who played Rafa and Neto :lol:

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #234 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 06:42:15 pm »
I went into this one with a very limited knowledge of how the game in Mexico unfolded, so the last ep hit pretty hard. Pena and Luna were absolutely brilliant, as were the guys who played Rafa and Neto :lol:

rafa & neto needed their own show

Sleep now in the fire

Online NEEJ

• General Member
« Reply #235 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 08:03:21 pm »
Definitely, Neto cracked me up. :lol:

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #236 on: Monday 3 December 2018, 08:36:14 pm »
Rafa’s lass too :pedro:

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #237 on: Tuesday 4 December 2018, 07:02:24 am »
Rafa’s lass too :pedro:

yeah she was HAT in a mental way

Sleep now in the fire

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #238 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 02:29:11 pm »
Just started it, and a bit gutted.  A bit gutted that the game is given away within minutes, that it was essentially spoilered in the first season of Pablo's Narcos.  Seems badly thought out, but I'm sure it'll be good.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #239 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 04:59:17 pm »
Just started it, and a bit gutted.  A bit gutted that the game is given away within minutes, that it was essentially spoilered in the first season of Pablo's Narcos.  Seems badly thought out, but I'm sure it'll be good.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #240 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 05:39:30 pm »
That's a valid point actually. :lol:

In saying that, would've been great to watch the Pablo story and have been ignorant of the events 'in real life'.  Probably wouldn't have believed it.

Offline POOT

• General Member
  • Don't do yersel. It's a dig.
« Reply #241 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 05:59:47 pm »
Enjoyed the 1st ep. Going to go through it at a good pace and might jump in tonight (for a few more eps).

I'm a big fan of Michael Pena, so I'm already happy :lol:
Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up!

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #242 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 06:33:11 pm »
kind of irritated me they kept referring to el chapo so much :lol:

Sleep now in the fire

Offline QuakesMag

• General Member
  • Telling it how it isn't
« Reply #243 on: Saturday 8 December 2018, 06:36:02 pm »
The dude they got looks a bit like Chapo.
Not one of the cool kids, and really insecure about it.