Author Topic: The other games today 2019/20  (Read 275060 times)

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
Re: The other games today 2019/20
« Reply #15175 on: Today at 09:31:27 PM »
as much as i hate wolves, it's really pure jealousy of them with having a proper owner, manager, and ambition.

would be totally fine if they beat liverpool today. would also not care if liverpool win either.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15176 on: Today at 09:31:45 PM »
adama should have kept running with that ffs

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #15177 on: Today at 09:35:23 PM »
adama should have kept running with that ffs

The guy is a chaotic mix of brilliance and madness. I love him though. Fantastically entertaining :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #15178 on: Today at 09:40:32 PM »
That was f***ing glorious from Jimenez. The chest down, the run, pass and finish. Wonderful football.

I don't know what they paid for him but he is a class striker.

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #15179 on: Today at 09:41:31 PM »
f***ing how? :lol:
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #15180 on: Today at 09:41:33 PM »
f*** off! :lol:

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #15181 on: Today at 09:41:47 PM »
That was f***ing glorious from Jimenez. The chest down, the run, pass and finish. Wonderful football.

Still think they won’t do well in the prem? ;)
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15182 on: Today at 09:42:07 PM »
sheesh firmino

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15183 on: Today at 09:42:40 PM »
When the going gets tough ... Firmino.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #15184 on: Today at 09:43:42 PM »
Brilliant Firmino. Good game, massive credit to Wolves who have been brilliant. Salah's play in the build up there was wonderful.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #15185 on: Today at 09:44:51 PM »
Brilliant Firmino. Good game, massive credit to Wolves who have been brilliant. Salah's play in the build up there was wonderful.

He was about to get subbed as well according to the commentator. When things are going for you....

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #15186 on: Today at 09:45:20 PM »
Firmino's been brilliant in recent weeks.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15187 on: Today at 09:48:07 PM »
Firmino's fishing man, he pops up when they need him time and time again

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15188 on: Today at 09:50:09 PM »
Jota wtf

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15189 on: Today at 09:50:45 PM »
would chin Jota for that

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15190 on: Today at 09:51:36 PM »
Jota man ... composure rating zero :lol:

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15191 on: Today at 09:52:29 PM »
why would you throw long knowing Virgil would clear that.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #15192 on: Today at 09:54:43 PM »
I think Adama Traore might be my favourite player in the PL. Guy's a f***ing machine. Really growing into the potential. Surely he's worlds away now from the player he was at Villa and Boro?

Offline Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #15193 on: Today at 09:55:53 PM »
Not a bead of sweat on VVD ffs. Colossus.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #15194 on: Today at 09:56:17 PM »
16 point lead with a game in hand.  Ridiculous.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15195 on: Today at 09:57:21 PM »
I think Adama Traore might be my favourite player in the PL. Guy's a f***ing beast. Really growing into the potential. Surely he's worlds away now from the player he was at Villa and Boro?

Still just 23 years old too. Got a lot more to come from him.

Really appreciate the Wolves manager giving him the freedom to just play.

Causes so much panic to the opposition and creates a plethora of scoring opportunities either directly or indirectly.

Online Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #15196 on: Today at 10:00:53 PM »
Aye. Love Traore. I don’t think I’ve seen a player improve as much as he has from last season to this season.
?s=21

Offline Ameritoon

• General Member
« Reply #15197 on: Today at 10:01:20 PM »
Liverpool coming back from Qatar with that run of games not dropping a point is incredible. Even their kids beats their local rival :lol: They can do no wrong