Author Topic: DeAndre Yedlin  (Read 105574 times)

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
Re: DeAndre Yedlin
« Reply #1500 on: Friday 1 May 2020, 09:34:26 PM »
I don’t trust Manquillo’s performances to be anything other than an anomaly
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #1501 on: Friday 1 May 2020, 09:42:35 PM »
I don’t trust Manquillo’s performances to be anything other than an anomaly

Think that's a bit harsh, took ages for him to get a chance in his proper position and since he has got that chance, he's been pretty much solid ever since and is also decent going forward
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #1502 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 06:38:25 AM »
Of the three RBs, he’s the one I’d keep for another season. Sell Yedlin & Krafth.
?s=21

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #1503 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 02:32:30 PM »
Of the three RBs, he’s the one I’d keep for another season. Sell Yedlin & Krafth.

This is the end of it :thup:
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Online xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #1504 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 02:37:04 PM »
No one ever wants our deadwood.

Offline Butcher

• General Member
« Reply #1505 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 09:43:23 PM »
One of our essential players during the Championship season and looked really good the first half of that first season back up. Fell off after that. Didn’t it come out that he played most of last season with a nagging injury as well?

Time for him to move on though. Won’t ever be a top-half Premier League player but his speed alone makes him dangerous and will give him plenty of options in other leagues.

Also just a good dude with a great attitude, which was nice after putting up with some of the utter shitheads who’ve played for us in recent years.

Who are these shitheads, if you don't mind me asking?

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #1506 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 11:28:46 PM »
No one ever wants our deadwood.

Krafth will be difficult to shift unless he's given away and/or agreement to pay part of his wages for a period of time. I imagine there would be plenty of suitors for both Yedlin and Manquillo though.
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #1507 on: Saturday 2 May 2020, 11:31:07 PM »
Doesn't Yedlin want to go back home? You'd think someone in Sweden would take Krafth, and we are (probably) in a position where we can take a hit on the fee (which was what, 4m?)
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Offline Carrick18

• General Member
  • Big Jack
« Reply #1508 on: Monday 4 May 2020, 03:56:32 PM »
Doesn't Yedlin want to go back home? You'd think someone in Sweden would take Krafth, and we are (probably) in a position where we can take a hit on the fee (which was what, 4m?)
There are often rumours about when will he return to Seattle, but I can't see him sacrificing time in Europe. He's not first-choice for the US and if he returns to MLS his situation would most-likely stay that way.

It's a shame, he looked very promising at the 2014 World Cup, and I can't help but wonder how different his career would have been if he'd gone to Roma rather than Tottenham.

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #1509 on: Monday 4 May 2020, 04:08:41 PM »

Krath was £5m I think. I reckon we could get half of that back.