Author Topic: Mo Diamé to be released  (Read 116270 times)

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
Re: Caulkin: Release clause met for Mohamed Diame, travelling to Newcastle today
« Reply #50 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:25:32 am »
Ritchie, Hayden, Diame, the pursuit of Knockaert all players promoted and/or know how to get to the top of the Championship. Not exactly rocket surgery but good stuff.

:lol:
:lol: :lol:

Offline Seymour

• General Member
Re: Caulkin: Release clause met for Mohamed Diame, travelling to Newcastle today
« Reply #51 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:27:05 am »
Ritchie, Hayden, Diame, the pursuit of Knockaert all players promoted and/or know how to get to the top of the Championship. Not exactly rocket surgery but good stuff.

:lol:
hello tyneside, we've brought the cup home back for you

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #52 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:28:17 am »
Bit weird that he's dropping down a division so he spends 2 seasons in the Championship instead of 1 but I guess Hull are all over the shop at the minute which will explain it.

I quite like him from what I've seen, he was easily the best player on the park in the playoff final and is different to any of the other midfielders we'll have in the squad.

Any mention of the actual fee?

Mentions of £3m release clause, but that's not definite.

£3m, get the f*** outta here :lol: £3m's becoming the new hundreds of billions in terms of notorious N-O numbers.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:29:29 am »
Scored an absolute cracker for Hull at SJP the last time he was here

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #54 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:30:17 am »
Bit weird that he's dropping down a division so he spends 2 seasons in the Championship instead of 1 but I guess Hull are all over the shop at the minute which will explain it.

I quite like him from what I've seen, he was easily the best player on the park in the playoff final and is different to any of the other midfielders we'll have in the squad.

£3m, get the f*** outta here :lol: £3m's becoming the new hundreds of billions in terms of notorious N-O numbers.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:31:40 am »

:lol: If it does turn out to be the figure it's a mental one in todays mad money.

We're still in profit on transfers as well i think :lol:

palnese

« Reply #56 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:35:27 am »

Offline Scoot

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:39:08 am »
Tiote or Sissoko out the door very soon then i assume.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #58 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:39:50 am »
Gone a bit quiet on Sissoko, was expecting him to be gone by now.

Offline Willow

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:41:32 am »
What was Diame's injury record like last season?
We have plenty of decent backup options in case it wasn't great.

Offline Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:41:42 am »
£3m release clause on any player seems so stupid.

Offline ads

• woz Kazuki Ito
  • General Member
« Reply #61 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:44:36 am »
What was Diame's injury record like last season?
We have plenty of decent backup options in case it wasn't great.

Played 38 games :thup:

Offline Ginola

• General Member
  • David... Arbeit!
« Reply #62 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:44:38 am »
So we will pretty much have Hull's central midfield from last season then?

It was a mix of Livermore, Meyler and Huddlestone for the majority. Diame played more advanced, either as an attacking midfielder or second striker

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:45:46 am »
Gone a bit quiet on Sissoko, was expecting him to be gone by now.

Today's supposed to be the day, isn't it?

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #64 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:46:44 am »
They are currently having a massive leaving party for him outside St James Park.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:46:53 am »
£3m release clause on any player seems so stupid.

hull doing promotion release clauses to let players out of the horror of playing in the PL :lol:

we should probably have offered £30m really

/tubes
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:47:40 am »
Remembered his comments about Wigan when he left them:

"You want to know the truth? It (Wigan) has nothing. It's terrible.

"The town is very small. It has no atmosphere. I go to training, I come home, it's all I do.

The magazine, So Foot, also asked if it was true that the English are ugly, and he replied: "It's myth. OK, during the day it's rare to see super-beautiful girls, like in Madrid. By contrast when you go out at night it's something else.

"The girls seem to hide themselves during the day but go into good-looking mode at night."

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #67 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:49:01 am »
Not sure how much it will change, but i hope this potential signing pushes Colback further away from our main starting eleven. Please!

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member

Offline ads

• woz Kazuki Ito
  • General Member
« Reply #69 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:49:51 am »

"The town is very small. It has no atmosphere. I go to training, I come home, it's all I do.

The magazine, So Foot, also asked if it was true that the English are ugly, and he replied: "It's myth. OK, during the day it's rare to see super-beautiful girls, like in Madrid. By contrast when you go out at night it's something else.

"The girls seem to hide themselves during the day but go into good-looking mode at night."

He'll be slinging his muck up all manner of lasses up here in no time.

Offline Dr Venkman

• General Member
  • Alreet pet?
« Reply #70 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:56:39 am »
Really good signing this :thup:

Offline SteveMc

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 10:57:09 am »

He'll be slinging his muck up all manner of lasses up here in no time.

Vivid!

Offline Deckard 13

• General Member
« Reply #72 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 11:01:07 am »
Seems reductive to say "like Sissoko" but in the glimpses I've seen of him I think that's fair. I think he'll play through the centre much like Rafa asked of Sissoko and he'll offer drive from a one paced midfield at the moment. Looks to have about as much control as Moussa mind. Really decent, even if I'd prefer signing someone who could unpick a defence rather than hope to charge through it.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member

Offline Ikon

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Monday 1 August 2016, 11:02:43 am »
From what i remember he is much better than Sissoko when it comes to shooting.