Author Topic: The 2018/19 Betting Thread  (Read 195906 times)

Offline Heron

• General Member
Re: The 2018/19 Betting Thread
« Reply #25 on: Saturday 23 July 2016, 06:53:39 pm »
Sound. Is that all the odds are... :lol: yikes.

Offline gdm

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 10:41:40 am »
Strange that there is no betting market for the game tonight

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 10:48:53 am »
BATE Borisov, Dynamo Zagreb & Shachktar Doneskt

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 11:38:20 am »
BATE are 1/2 at home? If I had £200,000...
"This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:
https://initiativeq.com/invite/BEi7Ix0sQ
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved)."

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 12:47:53 pm »

Both top of their leagues.. Can't imagine the quality of the Irish league is much better/worse than the Belarus league either

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 12:52:07 pm »

Both top of their leagues.. Can't imagine the quality of the Irish league is much better/worse than the Belarus league either
BATE have loads of money and regularly do well in the group stages of the Champions League
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Nobody

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 01:16:31 pm »

BATE have loads of money and regularly do well in the group stages of the Champions League
Aye, it'd be a big surprise if BATE doesn't win tonight IMO. Very good odds on them.

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 01:48:02 pm »

Just trying to find reason :lol: I have no idea who would win, know nowt about either

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 02:49:38 pm »

Just trying to find reason :lol: I have no idea who would win, know nowt about either

BATE almost qualified from a CL group that had Barca, Bayer Leverkusen and Roma last year.
"This is a new currency and payment network built by ex-PayPal guys, called Initiative Q. The Q currency is currently being allocated for free if you are invited by an existing member.
The idea is that if millions of people join, Q could become a leading payment network, and, according to well-known economic models, that means the value of the reward would be around $130,000.
The amount you reserve decreases every day, and each member has a limited number of invites. You can use my invite link here:
(Don’t worry. No funny stuff. You just need to give your name and email and your spot is reserved)."

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 02:52:39 pm »
Tbf they did only beat Dundalk by one goal on aggregate in the qualifying last year but Dundalk have lost their best player since then
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Kevo

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 04:41:35 pm »
It's all this forums fault when I lose my bets today.

BATE HT/FT 5/4
BATE -1 11/8

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 07:22:41 pm »
Looks only a matter of time before BATE score

Offline Nobody

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 08:30:02 pm »
Looks only a matter of time before BATE score
There we go :)

Online Hanshithispantz

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 08:37:22 pm »
The stats for the BATE game on B365 are hillarious :lol:

Offline Kevo

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 08:40:38 pm »
b******s can't score another though can they!  :sad:

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday 26 July 2016, 08:50:48 pm »
b******s can't score another though can they!  :sad:
Some awful finishing like. They also seem to have left their best player on the bench until the 65th minute

Offline Kevo

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 11:26:11 am »
What do yous think of Celtic away to Astana of Kazakhstan tonight? They are 11/5 to win, 5/4 DNB, 3/1 to be winning at HT are the ones sticking out to me.

Astana drew all three home group games in the CL, so DNB probably the safest option. But surely Brendan can't f*** up in Europe again and lose against these lot?

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 11:54:57 am »
What do yous think of Celtic away to Astana of Kazakhstan tonight? They are 11/5 to win, 5/4 DNB, 3/1 to be winning at HT are the ones sticking out to me.

Astana drew all three home group games in the CL, so DNB probably the safest option. But surely Brendan can't f*** up in Europe again and lose against these lot?
Celtic's team is absolutely rubbish, if they lose it isn't down to Rodgers f***ing up, they just aren't good enough

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 11:55:20 am »
I fancy Astana.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 11:56:23 am »
FWIW they didn't lose a game at home in the CL last season, and that was against Benfica, Galatasaray and Atletico Madrid. This is Celtic, who are muck compared to those teams.

Offline Kevo

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 12:16:41 pm »
Just looked into them both a bit more, avoiding it completely. Not worth the risk.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 27 July 2016, 03:19:53 pm »
1-0 Astana

Offline Dan

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Thursday 28 July 2016, 05:02:44 pm »
£22 on NUFC to win first 3 games at 7/2.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Friday 29 July 2016, 10:13:12 pm »
Was going to get odds for us to top the table every calendar day of the season from 10pm next Friday until I saw week 3 we play on a Wednesday night and a fair few play on Tuesday.
?s=21

Offline geordie_b

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 30 July 2016, 02:30:28 am »
Was going to get odds for us to top the table every calendar day of the season from 10pm next Friday until I saw week 3 we play on a Wednesday night and a fair few play on Tuesday.

Likewise