Author Topic: Isaac Hayden  (Read 121884 times)

Offline stlouismag

• General Member
  • Don't step to my texture.
Re: Isaac Hayden
« Reply #1950 on: Thursday 6 June 2019, 01:12:08 pm »
Yeap but he's English and young with potential to improve. If we sell for less than £20m to a pl team like West ham or Everton who throw money away we're f***ing idiots.

Lee says don't worry, he's got this!

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #1951 on: Thursday 6 June 2019, 01:50:19 pm »
Yeap but he's English and young with potential to improve. If we sell for less than £20m to a pl team like West ham or Everton who throw money away we're f***ing idiots.

i hope this useless f***ing ring piece is the first to be peddled by the Sheiks. Actually id be in favour of him being stoned to death
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #1952 on: Thursday 6 June 2019, 05:47:29 pm »

i hope this useless f***ing ring piece is the first to be peddled by the Sheiks. Actually id be in favour of him being stoned to death

aye it will have to be stoning, as there's nee f***er gonna be able to behead that.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #1953 on: Friday 7 June 2019, 11:19:45 am »
I’d let Charnley off with lashes if we could stone Ashley.

Offline Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #1954 on: Friday 7 June 2019, 01:46:35 pm »
Stone charnley to death and then flay his corpse, smash his bones up and use them to stone Ashley.