Author Topic: Matt Ritchie  (Read 180731 times)

Online bhoywhonder

• General Member
Re: Matt Ritchie
« Reply #2650 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 04:02:39 pm »
I don't know what it is, he just f***ing annoys me.

The constant barking and berating of others while offering nothing himself?

That f***ing angry face he keeps pulling...Matt try not being so f***ing predictable, stop checking back, if  know you only have one foot maybe the defender in front of you has figured it out too. Get a new trick you useless bawbag.
Newcastle é conhecido por ser o paraíso das skanks no UK

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #2651 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 04:02:56 pm »
Tell him to shoot, whenever he finds himself in a position to cross. He's got a better success rate at finding Rondon's head.

Offline covmag

• General Member
« Reply #2652 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 04:03:08 pm »
Rotten pen mind
Ashley has killed my club

Offline DJ_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #2653 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 04:03:41 pm »
Let’s hope Rafa isn’t too afraid to drop him, Ritchie kicks off like he’s Zidane when he’s substituted, who knows how much of the dressing room he’ll trash when he finds out he’s dropped.

Offline nemtizz

• General Member
« Reply #2654 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 04:06:35 pm »
Hope this little jumped up c*** is gone in the summer.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #2655 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 07:15:49 pm »
Did his best to stop us winning today. Even the cross Pickford dropped was utter s****.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Shelvey's Hair

• General Member
« Reply #2656 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 08:07:29 pm »
When players go off the boil they narve get slaughtered mind.

I think Ritchie is playing like someone worried they are past their sell by date.

He needs to realise his limitations and concentrate on helping get the best out of Almiron while at LWB. It will show him in better light, while benefiting the team.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #2657 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 08:22:01 pm »
The problem with him apart from the obvious lack of pace etc is, his highs aren't actually very high at all but his lows are f***ing dreadful and game losing.

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #2658 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 08:25:56 pm »
The only thing he was good at is taking good penalties and he even f***ed this one up, he really needs to up his game, Rafa likes him too much and will always try to give him a chance but honestly he's been letting us down too often.

Offline thenige

• General Member
« Reply #2659 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 08:33:08 pm »
What the bloody hell was he thinking with that clearance for their goal as well?

Offline David Edgar

• General Member
« Reply #2660 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 08:33:51 pm »
"Kick ball hard, me angry."

Offline geordiedean

• General Member
« Reply #2661 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 09:06:08 pm »
i hate this c*** he's absolute s**** and hopefully once the season is up he's shipped out asap
and now Tudor's gone down for Newcastle

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2662 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 09:11:45 pm »
Think some of these comments are really harsh like, he's generally been our most dedicated and hard working players, ever since he joined the club. He's having a bad patch of form, but for the two seasons previous, he's been pretty vital to getting promotion and finishing 10th last season.

Offline mighty__mag

• General Member
  • ⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛
« Reply #2663 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 09:12:53 pm »
f***ing joke he's getting such hatred. He's a right mid being asked to play left wingback and he's not very good at it, as soon as he switched to right mid second half and was back with yedlin where he feels comfortable, he could have had an assist before being subbed off, he put in a great cross that Dummett got in the way of both Ayoze and Rondon who were waiting to pounce.

I personally don't rate the wingback system, I prefer four at the back, and the last two fixtures when Rafas switched it when it's not working we have looked better in the second halfs when behind.

I can't blame Ritchie too much, and I'm sure prior to the pen miss hed scored our last 7 pens.

I also believe our new lad doesn't look great played on the left. He's a number 10.
"The Club admitted to the Tribunal that it repeatedly and intentionally misled the press, public and the fans of Newcastle United.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #2664 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 09:18:06 pm »
Tend to agree, his style isn’t really for me but he’s doing a good shift.

Offline Conjo

• General Member
« Reply #2665 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 09:18:44 pm »

I personally don't rate the wingback system, I prefer four at the back, and the last two fixtures when Rafas switched it when it's not working we have looked better in the second halfs when behind.

It's a different game when we're behind though, where quite a lot of teams are happy to sit back and give us the initiative unlike at 0-0.
Toon Army Norway - www.newutd.no

Offline magorific

• General Member
« Reply #2666 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 11:18:56 pm »
i hate this c*** he's absolute s**** and hopefully once the season is up he's shipped out asap

Go to bed man, you're a mess.

Offline SteveMc

• General Member
« Reply #2667 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 11:32:24 pm »
Can’t quite process the callous comments on here 😑

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2668 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 11:38:09 pm »

I hate every last Friday of the month when Charnley hands him his payslip.
?s=21

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #2669 on: Saturday 9 March 2019, 11:39:10 pm »
Seriously though, once we get the next win out of the way I’d like to see Kenedy given a run of games there to see what he can do on that side linking with Almiron.
?s=21

Offline Odear

• Photoshop Pro
  • General Member
  • Resident Sociopath
« Reply #2670 on: Sunday 10 March 2019, 12:52:34 am »
Can’t quite process the callous comments on here 😑

This. The lad works his bollocks off for the team regularly.

The truth is that his limitations as a player are why he signed for us when he did. If he was better he’d be elsewhere.

It wasn’t a great penalty but not something to hurl abuse over.

What I am p*ssed off at is his lack of understanding with Almiron. Just pass the f***ing ball to him. It should be easy.

It’s not vindictive, he’s just not on the same wavelength.
Minge Tingles

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #2671 on: Sunday 10 March 2019, 12:54:38 am »
I can't stand him as a footballer at this level personally.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #2672 on: Sunday 10 March 2019, 01:45:13 am »
Could use a break.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Stottie

• General Member
  • Aal these sheep and you've got nae bacon!
« Reply #2673 on: Sunday 10 March 2019, 02:03:53 am »
I think he's all right. He's not good enough defensively to be a reliable wing back, but neither is Kenedy.

The LWB problem is denying us a proper look at Almiron, so I understand and share the frustration.

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
« Reply #2674 on: Sunday 10 March 2019, 12:20:13 pm »
As others have mentioned, I don't think him and Almirón work well together or understand each other.
It's not out of malice that he doesn't pass when Almirón makes his run, it look more like he'd rather just look for the easy pass and option.

Him berating team mates for mistakes he makes himself is annoying though. Definitely need to get an upgrade on him.