Matt Ritchie

Fenham Mag

He is too angry for his own good, i think it affects his composure on the ball aswell, hence why he just ends up crossing it all the time, the ball is like a hot potato when he gets it.

Needs to calm the f*** down, he looks like a nightmare to play alongside aswell.

Almiron looks like he is scared to make a mistake cos he will get an ear bashing from little gordon.

Guest alijmitchell

He is too angry for his own good, i think it affects his composure on the ball aswell, hence why he just ends up crossing it all the time, the ball is like a hot potato when he gets it.

Needs to calm the f*** down, he looks like a nightmare to play alongside aswell.

Almiron looks like he is scared to make a mistake cos he will get an ear bashing from little gordon.

I agree with this, I used to think his attitude was a positive influence on the pitch, by standing up to the opposition and not making it comfortable for them. However, I think more and more that he is not the right guy in terms of attitude towards our own players. Seems incredibly critical, which can be a good thing when it is needed (people not working hard enough), but needs to tone it down when someone loses the ball, or doesn't quite hit a pass or shot right. No one is trying to lose the game.

Somebody needs  to remind him that e has qualified for Scottish nationality, he can stop pretending now.

Only saw the second half yesterday, but honestly thought he was our best player. And the only player that made any of our meaningful chances.

I swear you say you think he's our best player every match :lol: Thought he was awful yesterday

Guest neesy111

Only saw the second half yesterday, but honestly thought he was our best player. And the only player that made any of our meaningful chances.

I swear you say you think he's out best player every match :lol: Thought he was awful yesterday

He was pretty poor yesterday.  Diame was our best player 2nd half as well.

Worst performance for us ever from him, I think :(

I don’t hold the penalty miss against him as these things happen, but it’s how he’s totally on a lower level compared to Miggy who constantly begs him for a pass only to get ignored 9/10 times, and for Ritchie to deliver a crap cross.

I don't know what it is, he just fucking annoys me.

The constant barking and berating of others while offering nothing himself?

That fucking angry face he keeps pulling...Matt try not being so fucking predictable, stop checking back, if  know you only have one foot maybe the defender in front of you has figured it out too. Get a new trick you useless bawbag.