Poll

Access to other half's phone?

Yay
15 (25.4%)
Nay
44 (74.6%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author Topic: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition  (Read 932429 times)

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
Re: Still not worthy of a thread - General Chat edition
« Reply #23025 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:34:22 PM »
Am I right in thinking this isn't the first Mike gangbang story?

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #23026 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:36:48 PM »

The other was a swingers' club and/or party, IIRC.  Totes different animal. :lol:

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #23027 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:37:27 PM »

The other was a swingers' club and/or party, IIRC.  :lol:

:lol:  I thought it was a family reunion.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
« Reply #23028 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:39:38 PM »
Mike has some skeletons in his closet when it comes to fetishes, that's for sure.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • arf
« Reply #23029 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:40:35 PM »
curious as to what the other strips of paper on the "new things to try" dartboard said :lol:

Offline Kimbo

• General Member
« Reply #23030 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:43:06 PM »
What’s the difference between this and a swingers party?

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #23031 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 09:48:38 PM »
What’s the difference between this and a swingers party?
The other time it was like a swingers club. That was a different place and I went there on a normal day. This s*** last night was like, a planned event with wristbands and s***. The dude at the front was like ok, the dungeon is over there, couples playroom over there, you can't go there unless invited and the bar and gangbang room is behind you. Have fun!

Last time I went in, saw the MtF and was like, "Live, man". This time I was like "Best case I get blown. Let's just nip over."

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #23032 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 10:16:26 PM »

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #23033 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 10:38:27 PM »
It was pretty much

this

plus this

:lol: howling

Offline Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #23034 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 10:42:17 PM »
After the breakdown with the shotgun and the gun store and the whole "I'm gonna top mesel" thing earlier this year I made it my mission to conquer my anxiety and step out of my shell. Try new things, as it were. So this new way of living is why I found myself at a BDSM gangbang in the warehouse district on the industrial side of town last night at 1am.

Well, I found myself there for 20 minutes before I broke the f*** out and came home, at least. :lol: Not my scene. The people watching was off the charts. You go in and it's a mixture of unmasked, masked, eyes wide shut masks and a dude in a shaman outfit using a cattle prod on some nude lady strapped to a table. The atmosphere was festive, everyone seemed to know one another and it was like they were happy to have made it almost out of covid and back to what appears to be normal life.

So the gangbang, yeah? It was a dogpile of dudes wanking around two guys f***ing...someone. I couldn't see for all the man ass. A lass in a dominatrix schoolgirl outfit said it was all dudes so I watched the shaman zap the feet of the lady strapped to the table. I made a few "You seeing this s***?!" expressions to my reflection in the mirror, tried again to see through the sea of ass on the couch and made my way home. :lol: It was something new, and it was fun.

I've decided not to think about how I couldn't get laid at a gangbang, fwiw.

My favourite bit. :lol: But fair play for the balls.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Bam Bam.
« Reply #23035 on: Saturday 17 October 2020, 11:29:10 PM »
Soon you will find out the man I'm supposed to be.

Offline AyeDubbleYoo

• General Member
  • Ian W
« Reply #23036 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:22:31 AM »
I’m not allowed to meet another person indoors, and Mike’s off to warehouse gangbangs.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Sleestak 2020
« Reply #23037 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:30:38 AM »
I’m not allowed to meet another person indoors, and Mike’s off to warehouse gangbangs.

Gimp hoods count as masks!

• General Member
  • Bam Bam.
« Reply #23038 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:39:03 AM »
:lol: I just love that Mike's gone from 0 to f***ing 1000. I'm sure he could get on tinder and get laid quite easily, but instead he's jumped straight in to swinging and gangbangs. And still walks out not shooting his load :lol: Why do you make it so f***ing hard for yourself?! :lol:

Online Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
« Reply #23039 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 12:39:32 AM »
Ian wanderers into the room marked homosexuals after misreading it as humous [emoji38]
Bearings Straight!

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #23040 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 01:18:04 AM »
Watkins knows the scene...a little too much.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #23041 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 02:17:53 AM »
:lol: I just love that Mike's gone from 0 to f***ing 1000. I'm sure he could get on tinder and get laid quite easily, but instead he's jumped straight in to swinging and gangbangs. And still walks out not shooting his load :lol: Why do you make it so f***ing hard for yourself?! :lol:

:lol: Honestly it was just like, "I'd never in a million years go to something like this, so I gotta go. It'd be awesome if dirty s*** went down, but eh. I'm good no matter what."

:lol: Tinder be having me depressed, tbf. I made a "Sit on my face" profile that worked out but like "Mike" isn't hooking s***.

Offline Disco

• General Member
  • Newcastle
« Reply #23042 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 02:23:08 AM »
(sorry again) absolutely creased, I mean well.

• General Member
  • Bam Bam.
« Reply #23043 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 02:25:02 AM »

:lol: Honestly it was just like, "I'd never in a million years go to something like this, so I gotta go. It'd be awesome if dirty s*** went down, but eh. I'm good no matter what."

:lol: Tinder be having me depressed, tbf. I made a "Sit on my face" profile that worked out but like "Mike" isn't hooking s***.

:lol: I absolutely refuse to believe you need to try so hard. Flat out refuse.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #23044 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 05:56:06 AM »
Fair play, man.  Had to read it again to check if it wasn’t a link from somewhere.

Zone that ‘male ass’ out next time and you’re onto a winner.

Offline Fatwax

• General Member
  • CAROL!
« Reply #23045 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 06:56:09 AM »
Jesus... :lol:

What’s the whole shotgun story??

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #23046 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 09:37:32 AM »
:lol: f***ing hell man, that's one way to go in overcoming the anxiety

Next week: Mike tackles his claustrophobia by being buried David Blaine style in a coffin for a week

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #23047 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 10:06:01 AM »
Yeah, I think you are supposed to gradually compound your way towards overcoming anxiety. Not go straight for the gang bang.

Online neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #23048 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:34:33 AM »
Well done @Mike

Online TheHoob

• General Member
« Reply #23049 on: Sunday 18 October 2020, 11:42:07 AM »
After the breakdown with the shotgun and the gun store and the whole "I'm gonna top mesel" thing earlier this year I made it my mission to conquer my anxiety and step out of my shell. Try new things, as it were. So this new way of living is why I found myself at a BDSM gangbang in the warehouse district on the industrial side of town last night at 1am.

Well, I found myself there for 20 minutes before I broke the f*** out and came home, at least. :lol: Not my scene. The people watching was off the charts. You go in and it's a mixture of unmasked, masked, eyes wide shut masks and a dude in a shaman outfit using a cattle prod on some nude lady strapped to a table. The atmosphere was festive, everyone seemed to know one another and it was like they were happy to have made it almost out of covid and back to what appears to be normal life.

So the gangbang, yeah? It was a dogpile of dudes wanking around two guys f***ing...someone. I couldn't see for all the man ass. A lass in a dominatrix schoolgirl outfit said it was all dudes so I watched the shaman zap the feet of the lady strapped to the table. I made a few "You seeing this s***?!" expressions to my reflection in the mirror, tried again to see through the sea of ass on the couch and made my way home. :lol: It was something new, and it was fun.

I've decided not to think about how I couldn't get laid at a gangbang, fwiw.

:lol:

Was expecting some heartwarming and wholesome tale after the first two sentences there but the third really took me for a ride. Fair play man :lol: