Author Topic: Jamaal Lascelles out for 3 months (from November)  (Read 262698 times)

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Last Edit: Tuesday 12 November 2019, 06:51:40 PM by Nobody »

Offline Twinport53

• General Member
Re: Jamaal Lascelles
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 12:21:56 PM »
Who?
Hatem Ben Arfa -
I don't think he would have won us any more points than any of our current players.

After 9 losses and 1 draw in 10 matches under John Carver.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 12:23:41 PM »
Got a feeling he could have a big role to play this season. Surely it won't take much for him to get ahead of Taylor and Williamson.

Offline Nobody

• That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 12:27:21 PM »
Want to see him and Dummett be our starting CB pairing unless we sign someone. Can't be f***ed with the Championship leftovers any more, desperately need to change things up there.

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #4 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 12:29:05 PM »
Want to see him and Dummett be our starting CB pairing unless we sign someone. Can't be f***ed with the Championship leftovers any more, desperately need to change things up there.
We desperately need a leader to partner either this kid or Dummy.

Preferably not Shawcross :lol:
United we stand, divided we fall.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 12:39:11 PM »
As if we could/would afford Shawcross.

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #6 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 01:06:41 PM »
As if we could/would afford Shawcross.
Good, for a lot of posters he'd be the biggest let down since Owen :lol:

Offline McCormick

• General Member
« Reply #7 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 01:12:52 PM »
Shawcross is a very good premier league centre-back and exactly the kind of player we need right now.
Please, don't hurt me.....ok, yeah, let's wrestle naked on the floor....what do you mean I'm not a man? I f***ing 18 years old......let's get our cocks out........f***ing right on....i've got a hair on my cock area. Where's your's you f***er?  I'm gonna f***ing split your f***ing skinny butt in two boy.  Ok chap, lets do some man-on-man....cum in me gob.....f***ing come on.......f***ing another deranged sunday jack daniels fuelled night.......yeah....started so well......did it? No............you deranged f***ing idiot JJ.......WHERE'S YA LASS jj? Under the floor boards chap.....get tHE coppaz.  He's been on a killin spree. No I've not.....hope the pigs are tapping into this site......i ate her.....proper cut her up......so if I were your woman and you were my man I'd never stop loving you.......

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #8 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 01:14:46 PM »
Shawcross is a very good premier league centre-back and exactly the kind of player we need right now.

Says who? if he was very good he wouldn't still be at Stoke.

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 04:47:53 PM »
I think this guy will take over as our bench center half since carver basically made Williamson UN unsellable
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline Unbelievable!

• General Member
  • Adopted Geordie
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:01:12 PM »
Considering he wasn't apparently a regular at Forest anyway I would be surprised if he would be a starting centre back already. Better to ease him in over the next season imo.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:06:41 PM »

He's the best player and captain for the 9th best team in the league. He's not really a top 4 player so is there any real incentive/opportunity for him to leave when he'd cost close over £15m?

Shawcross is the best CB we could hope to attract and exactly what our defence and team as a whole needs. As said, though, he'd cost too much for us to be in for him.

Offline Tiresias

• General Member
  • #TeamBenArfa
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:11:21 PM »
Shawcross doesn't half love a red but he is a good CB and would be a good signing for us. Don't think we will though, english premium and all will cost more than we will pay
Just waiting for the glasses to go in the pocket

Offline Twinport53

• General Member
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:12:03 PM »

He's the best player and captain for the 9th best team in the league. He's not really a top 4 player so is there any real incentive/opportunity for him to leave when he'd cost close over £15m?

Shawcross is the best CB we could hope to attract and exactly what our defence and team as a whole needs. As said, though, he'd cost too much for us to be in for him.

So by that logic, the season we finished 5th, Colo was the best player and captain of the 5th best team in the league?

Shawcross isn't very good, ana you like bigging him up, but howay.
Hatem Ben Arfa -
I don't think he would have won us any more points than any of our current players.

After 9 losses and 1 draw in 10 matches under John Carver.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:20:24 PM »
Colo's the senior defender in a team that virtually concedes more goals than any other PL team. Shawcross is the senior defender in a team that concedes fewer goals than the vast majority of the PL. At worst he's a very solid CB.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:24:10 PM »

So by that logic, the season we finished 5th, Colo was the best player and captain of the 5th best team in the league?

Shawcross isn't very good, ana you like bigging him up, but howay.

Well, Colo was outstanding that season.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #16 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 05:32:33 PM »

He's the best player and captain for the 9th best team in the league.

So he's not very good then, noted. :thup:

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #17 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 08:29:34 PM »

It's not like we couldn't afford him though if we really thought he is what we need. We just paid the best part of £15 for a midfielder and you could argue centre back is a more crucial position.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 08:37:27 PM »
Shawcross is overrated and a proper t*** to boot. 1 England cap considering the state of the current defence shows he's really not all that.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Ronaldo

• General Member
  • Is that you, Mustard?
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 08:43:51 PM »
It shows Hodgson doesn't rate him at international level. It means absolutely f***ing nothing to a club playing s*** like Coloccini, Williamson and Taylor.

So he's not very good then, noted. :thup:

What's noted is that you're a bit of fool who clearly can't comprehend that consistently stopping goals going in generally leads to more points.

Offline Ankles Bennett

• General Member
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 08:44:23 PM »
They wouldn't sell anyway after selling Huth

Offline Robbo

• General Member
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 09:47:14 PM »
Huth's already been replaced with Muniesa and Wollscheid. They've got no reason to sell though.

Offline Unbelievable!

• General Member
  • Adopted Geordie
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 09:54:10 PM »
Ronaldo's man crush for Shawcross is well strange, somewhat creepy even.

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #23 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 09:55:51 PM »
Ronaldo's man crush for Shawcross is well strange, somewhat creepy even.
:lol:

Offline Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #24 on: Saturday 11 July 2015, 10:11:59 PM »
:lol: