Poll

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

1-5
2 (1.8%)
6-10
22 (19.6%)
11-15
57 (50.9%)
16-20
22 (19.6%)
20+
9 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Aleksandar Mitrović  (Read 898326 times)

Offline ads

• woz Kazuki Ito
  • General Member
Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #50 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:44:02 am »
Lee Ryder always reminds me of:

Offline JUICE690

• General Member
Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #52 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:58:02 am »
Really? there are plenty of other choices.

Geordiesned

« Reply #53 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:00:33 am »

I thought that was a joke but have just seen it on Chronicle site!

Offline Jesse Pinkman

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:02:24 am »
Looks like a similar sort of character to Ketsbaia, lets hope he starts kicking the crap out of a sports direct advertising board.

Offline Disco

« Reply #55 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:07:29 am »
Take over Hugo's famed #45 shirt?

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
« Reply #56 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:09:57 am »
I thought that was a joke but have just seen it on Chronicle site!

Seriously, how can such an illiterate buffoon have a job as a journalist?

Offline Klaus

• General Member
« Reply #57 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:10:20 am »
Ryder is class like  :lol:

@UKF1fan: @DailyRyder These are great. Is Lee Ryder a real person?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #58 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:15:27 am »
Looks like a similar sort of character to Ketsbaia, lets hope he starts kicking the crap out of a sports direct advertising board.

I thought you were talking about the Ketsbaia on here, and comparing him to Ryder.  :lol:

I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:16:20 am »

I thought you were talking about the Ketsbaia on here, and comparing him to Ryder.  :lol:

I have some bad days, like.

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #60 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:23:04 am »
f*** me.

Offline fgsilva

« Reply #61 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:28:01 am »
Excellent signing.

A few days ago he assums that want to be Benfica's player however Jonas and Lima and now he will be in PL. I really believe that it would be a great upgrade and we will have a striker for many years.

Offline Drake Best

« Reply #62 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:31:32 am »
Ryder's ineptitude is staggering. He's put up quotes from Mitrovic's agent Pini Zahavi (http://bit.ly/1KU1pkX) which have been taken from this website (http://www.sudinfo.be/1329215/article/2015-07-09/c-est-fait-aleksandar-mitrovic-quitte-anderlecht-et-rejoint-newcastle-pour-18-mi), and he has used this quote:

“Mitrovic and will sign a contract for five seasons for the former club of Philippe Albert.”

Except Zahavi didn't actually say that. Look at the Belgian article, and you'll see that the Albert bit is actually part of the copy - and not a quote whatsoever.

And the quote doesn't even make grammatical sense anyway. Going for a lie down.

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
« Reply #63 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 11:36:49 am »
Ryder's ineptitude is staggering.

Quoted for truth.
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline Collage

• General Member
« Reply #64 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:26:19 pm »
This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

This. Do we currently have one player who can deliver a good cross?

palnese

« Reply #65 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:27:30 pm »
This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

Sissoko, Cabella, Janmaat

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #66 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:29:20 pm »

I've only actually seen good consistent crossing from Janmaat and Aarons
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #67 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:32:59 pm »
Consistent good crossing from Aarons :lol: That's like consistently seeing blue moons.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #68 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:35:04 pm »
He was throwing in good crosses those 6 matches he played :lol:
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline James

• Book Wanker Wannabe
  • General Member
« Reply #69 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:37:19 pm »
Consistent good crossing from Aarons :lol: That's like consistently seeing blue moons.

I cycle down Blue Moon Way every day so that's consistent.
I looked into the eye of the Island and what I saw was beautiful.

Offline Collage

• General Member
« Reply #70 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:45:30 pm »

Sissoko shouldn't play on the wing though. Cabella has been hit & miss. Janmaat yes.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #71 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:51:05 pm »
Is this happening then?

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #72 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:53:58 pm »
Oh it's happening Mole! And I'm delighted! :aww:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #73 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 12:58:50 pm »
Oh it's happening Mole! And I'm delighted! :aww:

Bet if he does sign for a Champions League club he signs for their bench. Furthermore he will be whinging about it by the time the season ends.

He's just a s*** Lukaku mate. A s*** Lukaku.

f*** all these scumbags man. All of them.
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #74 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 01:03:44 pm »
If this does happen then that means the 28m report for him and Wijnaldum is likely to be true :lol: Feels like i'm in a f***ing twilight zone.