Poll

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

1-5
2 (1.8%)
6-10
22 (19.6%)
11-15
57 (50.9%)
16-20
22 (19.6%)
20+
9 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Aleksandar Mitrović  (Read 898327 times)

Offline Dan Gleebals

• General Member
Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #25 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 08:55:03 am »
This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

Offline LV

• General Member
Re: Serbian Idiot banned for three matches after accepting violent conduct charge
« Reply #26 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 08:56:45 am »
This chap will thrive on balls into the box - we will need width and decent delivery to get the best out of him IMO.

That's why we brought Koks in on trial.

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #27 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:33:57 am »
This b****** can really head a ball based on his YouTube highlights
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Dan Gleebals

• General Member
« Reply #28 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:35:11 am »
We might even score from a corner!

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #29 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:42:20 am »
Wijnaldum notched 3 or 4 headers last season as well. Just hope Willo can head the ball down to the them once or twice.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #30 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:45:00 am »
Had a feeling we would get this one over the line.

A great man, and a great player.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Disco

« Reply #31 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:47:31 am »

Bet the number of times you've watched the Belgian league is the same shape as the hoop you talk out of.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #32 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:49:30 am »
I was being sarcastic, as I cussed the guy out for preferring Roma yesterday you dufus  :lol:

And don't talk about my hoop you filthy, disgusting man.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #33 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:50:33 am »
He doesn't do anything amazing on last season's highlights but he finishes well and jumps/heads well. Decent awareness and movement. He is still really young as well, could do with a bit of Shoemaker to get him a bit stronger and sharper.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #34 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 09:58:44 am »
He doesn't do anything amazing on last season's highlights but he finishes well and jumps/heads well. Decent awareness and movement. He is still really young as well, could do with a bit of Shoemaker to get him a bit stronger and sharper.

Supposedly more of a penalty box guy, so yeah, not really going to look special in highlights.

There was a really good write up on him from that In Bed With Maradona site. Got a lot of potential.

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
« Reply #35 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:18:33 am »

Bet the number of times you've watched the Belgian league is the same shape as the hoop you talk out of.

:lol:

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:23:13 am »
Dunno why everybody's so horrible to Kaka, he's a harmless chap.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #37 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:26:11 am »
Kaka's brilliant. :)
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:27:28 am »
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline rocksammy

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:28:05 am »
Just by looking at youtube, its great to see how many goals he scores with his head. However most are against fullbacks.... IDK if that will work so well in England.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #40 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:28:12 am »
:lol: at ryder

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #41 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:32:41 am »
Is that from a Ryder article? What's wrong with the guy man?!  :lol:

Offline Skeletor

• General Member
  • I joined Newcastle before they were mainstream
« Reply #42 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:33:35 am »
He looks a good poacher and strong in the air but can he lead the line? We really need a striker who can do that.
'Rock over London, Rock on Chicago! Wheaties: breakfast of champions.'

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:34:37 am »
Spoiler
[close]

I'm desperately trying to figure out what the hell he's trying to say here. :dowie:

Offline Disco

« Reply #44 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:34:56 am »
Looks a total bellend n all which will rile some of our moron support up a treat which is almost as sweet.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #45 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:35:12 am »
Dunno why everybody's so horrible to Kaka, he's a harmless chap.
Kaka's brilliant. :)

You guys are very kind, and I am extremely humbled. Thanks.

Disco, please take note of these gentlemen, and follow suit.

Offline Mr Logic

• Lord of the pikeys
  • General Member
« Reply #46 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:35:23 am »
Maybe the Austin stuff was always bullshit. Looks to have a cool head in front of goal, the antithesis of Rivière. Could see him working well with Perez.
Man if we see pass and move football next year that will something in itself.
A life spent in fear is a life half lived.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #47 on: Friday 10 July 2015, 10:35:47 am »
I do hope they ask him not to do that celebration. There's children at the games over here.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.