Author Topic: The England Thread  (Read 462445 times)

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
Re: The England Thread
« Reply #15650 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:08:24 PM »
One of the worst dives I’ve ever seen.

Ross Barkley: hold my beer

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #15651 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:08:29 PM »
YELLOW CARD SET THE CHAIN IN MOTION

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #15652 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:08:46 PM »
Oh man :lol:

Never a penalty!
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #15653 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:08:56 PM »
If Kane scores this, how many of his goals for England have been pens?!
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #15654 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:08:57 PM »
Cheating c*** :lol:

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15655 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:09:51 PM »
Cheating c*** :lol:

Did so well but then seemed to not want to shoot when he had space, but instead waited for a chance to go down. So weird, but so Ross Barkley :lol:
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #15656 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:09:56 PM »
AND ANOTHER !!!

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #15657 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:10:25 PM »
Kane actually missed a pen :lol:

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
« Reply #15658 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:10:31 PM »
If he was ever gonna miss, it was always gonna be this mad game.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #15659 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:10:35 PM »
Kane showing us his ‘party piece’...

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15660 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:11:00 PM »
This game man :lol:

Pen should have been re-taken :laugh:

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #15661 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:12:02 PM »
Couple of their midfielders starting to tire.

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #15662 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:12:52 PM »
So I counted a yellow card for the player who made the foul - less sure on that one
Yellow for dissent
Yellow for encroachment

Livescore only shows 2 shown though :(

Also a yellow for the manager...

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #15663 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:13:03 PM »
Can we palm Declan Rice back on whatever third-rate country we pinched him from?
Would much prefer Grealish. Fair play to Kosovo
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #15664 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:13:08 PM »

Yep they don't look in pristina condition

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #15665 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:13:56 PM »
Rice is f***ing cack like, baffling why he's an auto pick by Southgate these days.

This is the most entertaining qualifying game I've ever seen like, hilarious viewing.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #15666 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:14:34 PM »

Yep they don't look in pristina condition

Ooof, sizzling.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #15667 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:15:00 PM »
Trent laa putting this in the top bin?
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #15668 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:16:48 PM »
Can we palm Declan Rice back on whatever third-rate country we pinched him from?

Been Colbacktastic so far. Moving into marked positions, cut approximately zero balls out, letting their forwards drop deep on the turn etc.

Would think Winks would be the longer term pick but also whom I’m not sure is that good.

Offline Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #15669 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:17:46 PM »

Been Colbacktastic so far. Moving into marked positions, cut approximately zero balls out, letting their forwards drop deep on the turn etc.

Would think Winks would be the longer term pick but also whom I’m not sure is that good.

Alli. It has to be Alli in that 'Fabinho' role.

Maddison gonna get a run out then?

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
« Reply #15670 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:18:12 PM »
Glad I decided to watch this game. Has had everything happen!

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #15671 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:18:20 PM »
Crackers this, red card on the cards? (Pun intended)

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #15672 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:19:20 PM »
Literally everytime Kosovo have an attack they leave 6/7 players up the field, its great :lol:

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
« Reply #15673 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:19:46 PM »
Corners have been Pardew levels of infuriating.

Offline Disco

• Newcastle
« Reply #15674 on: Tuesday 10 September 2019, 09:20:15 PM »

Alli. It has to be Alli in that 'Fabinho' role.

Maddison gonna get a run out then?

Second striker Dele Ali, who has little defensive positional discipline, in a DM role he’s never played before and that requires exemplary positioning against wise opponents?

Even for you...