Author Topic: Craig Millward (1990 - 2015)  (Read 93921 times)

Offline lovejoy

• Sholagol really...
  • General Member
Re: IMPORTANT: Craig-NUFC is missing in Newcastle. Please help.
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 11:57:00 am »
I've liked and shared the page, got everything crossed for you.

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:02:36 pm »
Fingers crossed he's found safe and well soon.
Facebook page shared.
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:12:15 pm »
I'm in Blackpool so there not much support I can give, however my thoughts go out to his girlfriend and family at this rough time and I hope he's found safe and well very soon.
[What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:15:58 pm »
Where was he likely to have been heading back to, Katie?
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Craig-NUFC

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:19:51 pm »
He has been known to walk home from town before when drunk.
He would have walked from newcastle centre to hebburn, either across the millenium bridge or the swing bridge and then felling bypass.

Offline Sammys_Tekkers

• General Member
  • Where's the cue ball going?
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:24:44 pm »
f*** :( Hope for the best. Not much I can do as I'm not local, will retweet something regardless in hope someone from the area sees it.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:28:20 pm »
f*** :( Hope for the best. Not much I can do as I'm not local, will retweet something regardless in hope someone from the area sees it.

Same here, hopefully he comes back as soon as possible. :(

Offline nemtizz

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:36:11 pm »
Retweeted. I'm not from Newcastle so I'm not sure how much help it'll be.

Hope all is well.

<3

Offline Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 12:37:10 pm »
Liked and shared the facebook page. Praying for his safe return.

Offline mofo

• General Member
  • Take it easy sir Bob.
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:05:24 pm »
Bloody hell, Fingers crossed he turns up safe and well :( , I have liked and sheared the facebook page.
f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley, f*** you Ashley you're a smelly cock.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:06:01 pm »
Done all of the shares and likes. Keeping everything crossed that he's okay. :(
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:16:53 pm »
Apologies if this is a stupid question or if it's already been considered but is there any possibility of his phone having tracked his location?

My Android phone will track everywhere I go and report it back to Google unless I specifically turn it off, I can then log into Google on a PC and it'll show me the trace. From his posts, I think Craig has an iPhone so not sure if that has a similar feature?
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:29:56 pm »
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Chicane

• General Member
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:34:43 pm »
Sorry to hear about this. I'm not local either so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know. Hoping for the best.

About the iphone, there is definitely a 'find my iphone' service because I remember helping my sister use it when she lost hers but IIRC it only works if the phone has been setup to work with it beforehand. Although the authorities should definitely be able to triangulate it's last location through the service provider as it's constantly in communication with cell towers. It's not quiye as accurate as GPS but it's still good.

Offline BlueStar

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:35:30 pm »
Shared on Facebook, hope he's found safe and well.

https://www.apple.com/uk/icloud/find-my-iphone.html

This is the apple version

Great idea, worth a shot.  Relies on having his password but might be left signed in if he has other devices?

Offline Nexumaster

• General Member
  • Article 48 on Myspace and Facebook
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:35:55 pm »
Sorry to hear about this. I'm not local either so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know. Hoping for the best.

About the iphone, there is definitely a 'find my iphone' service because I remember helping my sister use it when she lost hers but IIRC it only works if the phone has been setup to work with it beforehand. Although the authorities should definitely be able to triangulate it's last location through the service provider as it's constantly in communication with cell towers. It's not quiye as accurate as GPS but it's still good.

This. Had the police do this with a member of my family once.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #41 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:38:51 pm »
Yeah, police can track where his phone is/was pinging from for as long as it has a battery. Only gives an approximate area though.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:39:46 pm »
By the way, I'm happy to help out if any volunteer searches are arranged. Would have to be when I'm not at work though.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 01:57:13 pm »
I'm posting the link in a few Hebburn Facebook pages. Fingers crossed.
?s=21

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 02:21:21 pm »
Everything crossed for you.

C'mon Craig lad.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 04:09:03 pm »
You can even pay for a service to find your iphone if it had location services turned off. Definitely worth trying. I think it's called Last Known Location.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline George Bailey

• General Member
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 04:18:58 pm »
Really sorry to hear about this. I'm up in Scotland so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know.

Hoping for the best for all of Craig's family and loved ones, thoughts are very much with you all.

'Us' = Stenhousemuir for the forseeable.

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 05:12:35 pm »
Don't really know him on here, but it is terrible news. I hope he'll be found safe and sound. :(

Offline The Quiché

• aka LincsToon
  • General Member
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 05:16:25 pm »
Don't really know him on here, but it is terrible news. I hope he'll be found safe and sound. :(

My thoughts exactly. I've retweeted and shared on Facebook. Got my fingers crossed he turns up safe and well.

Offline M4

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday 6 May 2015, 05:41:32 pm »
Seen this all over my Facebook timeline before even logging into here. Let's all hope for the best.
"He can still tell you every single goal... and his training goals he counts as well. Apparently he's got 6,000 goals."