Author Topic: Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure  (Read 407060 times)

lQmmel, M1tche, Sa1tY, Gonzosgone, High Five o/ and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline BirtleyMag

There’s no way that’s true. Couldn’t give a f*ck how easy a ride they get in training, the football we’ve played for most of the season has been horrific.

The players won’t enjoy playing backs to the wall every game and I’d seriously question their confidence in their own ability if they think they can’t do any better under another manager.

Offline SUPERTOON

• General Member
There’s no way that’s true. Couldn’t give a f*ck how easy a ride they get in training, the football we’ve played for most of the season has been horrific.

The players won’t enjoy playing backs to the wall every game and I’d seriously question their confidence in their own ability if they think they can’t do any better under another manager.

It’s the only type of football the majority are good enough to play. Playing under Bruce is the only reason quite a few are in the premier league.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
:lol: the players can all get to f***
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline wormy

• General Member
:lol: Any player that prefers Bruce over Rafa could f*** off tomorrow, never play another game for the club again and I'm pretty damn confident I wouldn't shed a single tear for one of them.

Offline gdm

• General Member
:lol: Any player that prefers Bruce over Rafa could f*** off tomorrow, never play another game for the club again and I'm pretty damn confident I wouldn't shed a single tear for one of them.

Have you ever shed a tear over a player leaving? :lol:

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
The players not wanting the club to go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa but instead wanting Stephen Roger Bruce to remain in charge so they can joke around on the training pitch and have a couple extra days off a week rather than trying to be part of a progressive rebuilding of the club back to being a major power in the Premier League?

Just f*** off then.
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway

I genuinely welled up a bit when Ben Arfa left :lol:
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline Numbers

• General Member
Any player that wants Bruce to remain has thrown themselves under the bus.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Norway
The players not wanting the club to go for the likes of Pochettino, Allegri, Rafa but instead wanting Stephen Roger Bruce to remain in charge so they can joke around on the training pitch and have a couple extra days off a week rather than trying to be part of a progressive rebuilding of the club back to being a major power in the Premier League?

Just f*** off then.

Our current roster of players know their days are numbered with a new manager with a bottomless wallet - however, if their buddy Bruce remains... gravy train still rolling, no need to face reality that no decent club would want them.
But only in their dreams can men be truly free. It was always thus and always thus will be.

Offline Chicane

• General Member
Hold on, is Colback STILL here?!  :lol:

Offline wormy

• General Member

Only Capaca that I can recall tbf.

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Leeds Leeds Leeds

Only Capaca that I can recall tbf.

:lol: I hope this is a brilliant joke.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.

Offline Gallowgate End

• General Member
Funny how Bruce admitted the players demanded he play Rafa’s 3421 formation but aye they think Bruce is great :laugh:

Offline UncleBingo

• General Member
I suspect the thing about the players wanting Bruce is poetic licence based on the square root of f*** all.

If they genuinely think he's a better option than Rafa or Poch, they shouldn't be anywhere near a club with ambition.

Offline Danh1

• General Member

Just f*** off then.

Spot on.

Not one of them is worth keeping over getting a top class manager in.

Offline TheInfiniteOdyssey

• General Member
  • I still love it but I used to love it more.
Handing Ritchie and Shelvey new contracts was such a terrible decision, be surprised if we managed to get rid of them

Offline Slim

• General Member
In what world would we not be able to?

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
In a world where teams at their level are unable/unwilling to afford/pay their wages.

Offline Slim

• General Member
K

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
West Ham want shelvey, have for a while. He’ll leave for around what we paid. Might get half our money back off a relegated or promotion chasing team for Ritchie. We will be less arsed about squeezing teams for money and missing out on sales such as Darlow to Boro and Gayle to a host of club. we’ll Take a hit just to free up the space.

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
I love the Keyes stuff. He’s a broken and desperate man, dying inside over an argument he started, he continued and he can’t win. He’s been kicked all over then as they walk away stood back up and shouted is that all you’ve got.

Andy Is his only ally in football and he wants f*** all to do with that rant.

Offline Chris_R

• General Member
Thing with the players allegedly wanting Bruce to stay is a complete non-story.

He's the incumbent manager. They have to say this. No player could be contacted by the press and say "You know what? I'd prefer someone else.". It doesn't matter what you actually think, the only thing you can say out loud is that Bruce should be given a chance so I put no store in that at all.

However if they genuinely DO want Bruce to stay, they should be shot with s***. :lol:

Offline The Ideal Crash

• General Member
  • Paddy with a Northern Soul
His twitter dealings basically over the last two or three years is posting some bullshit and then in the comments, all nufc supporters posting pictures of chimp hands or calling him a hairy nonce.

He has a touch of the Mike Ashley about him.. he’ll say it’s water off a ducks back but inside he’s seething and built up a massive resentment for the club and it’s supporters.

If Saudi decide to bid for the tv rights in the near future, he’ll be out of a job too. This whole situation couldn’t be any better to be honest.