Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 175044 times)

Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #450 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 10:46:56 PM »
Picked up some 90% cocoa dark chocolate.

:lol: This isn't food.

:lol: You feeling wired?
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #451 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 10:49:37 PM »
Picked up some 90% cocoa dark chocolate.

:lol: This isn't food.

:lol: You feeling wired?

Defeated. Staring at the square I started 30 minutes ago like :okay:

There's an entire bar, ffs.

Offline TaylorJ_01

• General Member
  • Nearly funniest poster 2015
« Reply #452 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 11:43:16 PM »
Lindt have a 99% one. It's just novelty, tastes like pain.
I am currently happy. Its weekend. Time to unwind after a stressful work days.

« Reply #453 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 11:44:39 PM »
:lol:

Boshed a Green & Blacks 80% one once. Had to put the Happy Mondays on.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #454 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 11:49:04 PM »
Lindt have a 99% one. It's just novelty, tastes like pain.

:lol: 99 percent! That's just mud. The 90 turns into sand as soon as you bite into it.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #455 on: Monday 24 August 2015, 11:51:07 PM »
The internet's lying ass says that it's delicious once your palate adjusts to the bitterness. That's just Lindt trying to shift these horrible f***ing things out the factory, isn't it.

Offline Varadi

• General Member
« Reply #456 on: Tuesday 25 August 2015, 10:43:05 AM »
The internet's lying ass says that it's delicious once your palate adjusts to the bitterness. That's just Lindt trying to shift these horrible f***ing things out the factory, isn't it.

Save your money next time and just chew on some old coffee grounds for a while.

Offline Pixelphish

• General Member
« Reply #457 on: Tuesday 25 August 2015, 10:44:47 AM »
I really like high % dark chocolate :okay:
Aye. Just felt I did it at the same time as you and you came out tops every time. Just in a bad mood now after Pixelhax.

Have to get this out now:

Pixel you're either hacking with the demo, or you're too f***ing good to constantly hammer us to the ground with it every time we play. Starts to take the p*ss a bit. I mean, I don't want you to not enjoy the game, but at the same time I'd quite like to enjoy playing it too.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #458 on: Tuesday 25 August 2015, 11:41:31 AM »
:lol: Threw it in the trash, tbh.

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #459 on: Saturday 29 August 2015, 05:34:55 PM »
Off to Shikara in Whitley for a Ruby tonight. Haven't had a sitty down one for ages so looking forward to it.

I think the last one I had was Solomons in the west end and that was glorious.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Offline PCW1983

• General Member
  • I love my b****** dog.
« Reply #460 on: Sunday 30 August 2015, 06:13:03 PM »
Went to the Hop and Clever for the first time today, had some Rib Tips to start and the Brisket for main, f***ing delightful!
Never give up - Winston Churchill

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #461 on: Sunday 30 August 2015, 06:25:42 PM »
Sardine pate by the barrel load.

Offline Jill

• Don't really care what.
  • General Member
« Reply #462 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 07:26:27 AM »
Leftover chicken kebab & cheese garlic bread.

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #463 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 02:21:04 PM »
Is it bad that Its Monday and I'm looking forward to the steaks and bourbon I'm going to be consuming / drinking on Friday night with a few of my friends who are going to be in town?
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #464 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 02:35:28 PM »
Is it bad that Its Monday and I'm looking forward to the steaks and bourbon I'm going to be consuming / drinking on Friday night with a few of my friends who are going to be in town?

No.

I'm off our for Michelin starred lunch on Thursday and I'm certainly looking forward to it already.

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #465 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 02:37:50 PM »

No.

I'm off our for Michelin starred lunch on Thursday and I'm certainly looking forward to it already.

Just hoyed up the menu of the place I'm going to and I'm going to spend the next 4 days deciding what cut of steak I'm getting and which potato. Au Gratin? Mash? Baked? Chateau?   

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #466 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 02:47:40 PM »

No.

Just hoyed up the menu of the place I'm going to and I'm going to spend the next 4 days deciding what cut of steak I'm getting and which potato. Au Gratin? Mash? Baked? Chateau?   

This is where I'm off on Thursday, probably have he set lunch menu but really looking forward to it.

http://thekitchin.com/menus/

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #467 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 02:53:46 PM »
Off to Shikara in Whitley for a Ruby tonight. Haven't had a sitty down one for ages so looking forward to it.

This was unreal btw.
"Elsewhere, at worst, modern commercial football could be seen as the mall rather than the circus; insidiously bland, decaffeinated and pre-packed, its relentless formulaic repetition an instrument for disabling consciousness rather than manipulating it."

David Goldblatt

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #468 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 05:23:57 PM »

No.

This is where I'm off on Thursday, probably have he set lunch menu but really looking forward to it.

http://thekitchin.com/menus/

Looks lush man.

I'm just going to a classic American steak house - :lol: http://christnersprimesteakandlobster.com/

Nothing super special, been to a million in my travels and they are all very good, but I like this one as it's a very old school look with good bourbon, cigars, etc. Perfect place to go with some good friends and eat a ton, catch up, drink up and have a good cigar after.

Offline Pilko

• General Member
  • Bunsen burner
« Reply #469 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 05:32:14 PM »

This was unreal btw.

You want to try Shukran in Whitley anarl cos that's been superb whenever I've been.
"Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car. Perception." - David Brent

Offline Fugazi

• General Member
  • NE28
« Reply #470 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 06:30:28 PM »

This was unreal btw.

:thup: I was there on Saturday night myself, they sponsor my mate's cricket team so we often end up there after a match.
Consider winning

Offline Tooj

• General Member
« Reply #471 on: Monday 31 August 2015, 06:40:38 PM »
Saw the Backworth shirts on the way in. :thup:

David Goldblatt

Online Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #472 on: Monday 7 September 2015, 10:16:58 PM »
My meal was fantastic by the way.

Had crab cakes and shrimp cocktail as an appetizer with some warm baked bread. Had a NY Strip with some au gratin potatoes and asparagus.

I also consumed about 5 old fashioneds and a glass of wine. We dug deep in that classy steak house and the 4 of us gents began trading old stories of the old college and pre having serious relationships and jobs days. Was class.

« Reply #473 on: Friday 11 September 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
A chicken, bacon and cheese Panino and A sausage roll.

Turn down for whut?!

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #474 on: Friday 11 September 2015, 12:57:56 PM »
I had a baguette with chips, mince, cheese and taco sauce all over it. Bliss it was.