Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 129036 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #3775 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 02:50:57 am »
But seriously, if it’s trying to be meat, coat it in oil and cook it how you usually would.

If it’s breaded and full of vegetables then you should grill it. I’m not sure how you Americans say it but yeah not directly on the heat.

You know what? I'm actually impressed with these. They looked like pure turds in the bag, but they taste quite a bit like shitty hamburgers. Vegan burgers and cauliflower fries. Meal sounds like a suicide note but it was pretty f***ing good. Fair play, planties.

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #3776 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 03:14:56 am »
‘Look like turds and taste like s*** burgers.’

‘Pretty f***ing good.’

:lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #3777 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 04:00:54 am »
:lol: Their appearance considered I was amazed that they were edible.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #3778 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 04:18:36 am »
Keith Floyd’s lesser appreciated brother.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • This is what peak performance looks like.
« Reply #3779 on: Sunday 9 June 2019, 05:29:43 pm »
These are legit. Possibly a tad heavy on the pickle side but still.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #3780 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:04:01 am »

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #3781 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:26:29 am »
I've not eaten meat in two months.  I feel like I'm meant to go on about how amazing I feel and what a great change it's been, but honestly I still feel like s*** and am seriously considering packing it in and going to Burger King.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #3782 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:37:00 am »
:lol: Wouldn't mind a stacker king tbh.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • This is what peak performance looks like.
« Reply #3783 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:47:55 am »
y'all got any Del Tacos nearby?

liberally apply hot sauce. it's absolutely gorgeous.

Offline ElDiablo

• General Member
« Reply #3784 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:58:32 am »
s*** Kati roll tbh.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #3785 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 03:05:53 am »

Unfortunately the nearest one is next to a Chick-Fil-A, so I'll never find out unless I'm nearby on a Sunday.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #3786 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 11:16:05 am »
I've not eaten meat in two months.  I feel like I'm meant to go on about how amazing I feel and what a great change it's been, but honestly I still feel like s*** and am seriously considering packing it in and going to Burger King.

Classic placebo effect, see friends saying 2 weeks without meat and I feel better than ever.  Doesn't work like that.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #3787 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 11:16:53 am »

I'd try just eating meat twice a week or something, so that you still manage to get variation in your diet before going cold turkey. You need some decent recipes and lifestyle changes behind to do it properly and keep well fed. If you mainly got your sustenance from things that gave you gout, you'll have a long way to go before you can be vegetarian :lol:
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • eŗ̼̱͉̮ͨaͨ̆ͨ͌̿̚҉̞̝̖̼͕s̜̦ͣͧͥ̒̾̌ͭeyou̿̓ŗ̼̱͉̮ͨmi͒nd
« Reply #3788 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 11:18:33 am »

Unfortunately the nearest one is next to a Chick-Fil-A, so I'll never find out unless I'm nearby on a Sunday.

never knew you hated gays like troll

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #3789 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 11:30:22 am »

I'd try just eating meat twice a week or something, so that you still manage to get variation in your diet before going cold turkey. You need some decent recipes and lifestyle changes behind to do it properly and keep well fed. If you mainly got your sustenance from things that gave you gout, you'll have a long way to go before you can be vegetarian :lol:

I was vegetarian for 17 years. Feels no different eating meat than not.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #3790 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 02:31:05 pm »
You almost certainly eat a well rounded diet with no need for meat, or sufficient vegetarian recipes that supply the amount of nutrients needed sans meat.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #3791 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 03:15:59 pm »

Still eat fish, wouldn't dream of becoming a proper vegetarian. 

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • plus d'argent, plus de problemes
« Reply #3792 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 03:28:51 pm »
I’m sure you can be healthy or unhealthy no matter whether you eat meat. That seems pretty obvious.

Offline loki679

• General Member
« Reply #3793 on: Friday 14 June 2019, 05:06:27 pm »
You almost certainly eat a well rounded diet with no need for meat, or sufficient vegetarian recipes that supply the amount of nutrients needed sans meat.

Nah, bollocks, ate crap then, eat crap now.  No difference at all.