Author Topic: :::::{The Boxing Thread}:::::  (Read 467707 times)

Offline Belfast Boy

• General Member
Re: :::::{The Boxing Thread}:::::
« Reply #12650 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 12:25:25 PM »
Joshua did very well - strong use of jab, good movement. He clearly deserved to win.

I still found the fight interesting but can understand if some people found it a bit boring.

I'm no expert on boxing, but to say that fight was a "bit boring" is to say HTT's posts are a "bit long"

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #12651 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 01:01:25 PM »
No way should Ruiz get a third fight. He turned up to the biggest night in entire life, fatter, slower and more out of shape because he couldn’t be arsed to fix his diet and go the gym. That’s as pathetic as it gets.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #12652 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 03:05:16 PM »
Nobody wants to see a third fight anyway. It would be a carbon copy of last night. Ruiz will never beat Joshua again.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #12653 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:39:14 PM »
aye, would be a complete waste of time.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #12654 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:41:15 PM »
The boy Ruiz needs to get rid of his titties and work his way back up the contenders for another chance imo,

Offline samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #12655 on: Sunday 8 December 2019, 05:57:01 PM »
Could see a Whyte/Ruiz PPV fight in the Spring.

Offline Tisd09

• General Member
« Reply #12656 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 11:18:20 AM »
I don't like what Wilder is saying about him saying a match between him and AJ never happening. Now starting to think it is more likely we will see AJ/Fury before Wilder/AJ?

I have no appetite for a trilogy fight with Ruiz.
"Now who ya gonna run to?"

Offline Sho'Time

• General Member
« Reply #12657 on: Monday 9 December 2019, 01:19:51 PM »
Ruiz is an utter disgrace, said it well before the fight. Biggest fight of his life and didn't bother his arse to get in shape, now desperately hoping for another payday from Joshua to blag on taco bell. Fat c***.