Author Topic: Brutal posts  (Read 22633 times)

Offline Interpolic

• Drossbot 5000
  • General Member
Re: Brutal posts
« Reply #50 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 09:19:23 PM »
:lol: He was f***ing rubbish man and I hardly even did owt except tell him off for nicking other people's jokes/opinions and passing them off as his own.  If he can't handle the truth it's on him.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #51 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 09:29:26 PM »
Can't get this image out of my head :lol:

Quote from: Mike
Am I really coming out of this thread the biggest asshole again?
:snod:

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday 6 January 2015, 09:55:25 PM »
Plenty of disagreement on here tbf.

For further reference check out the Colback thread or the Anita thread.

It's total bollocks :lol: I think I have disagreed with like every single person on here :lol:
For example, I disagree with your existence as a human being.
United we stand, divided we fall.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday 6 January 2015, 09:57:46 PM »
:lol: this thread's got a lot of potential

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 6 January 2015, 10:00:16 PM »

:lol:

If everyone has thick skin it sure does if not it'll be NO's Holocaust.
United we stand, divided we fall.

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday 6 January 2015, 10:01:17 PM »
Even I found it funny ffs :lol:

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • hog health status: exemplary
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 7 January 2015, 01:56:35 PM »

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 7 January 2015, 05:20:41 PM »
It's some Froggy s***.

Of all the s*** flung my way the past week this is what you've picked? :lol:

Offline JB

• General Member
« Reply #58 on: Thursday 8 January 2015, 01:40:45 PM »

f***ing congratulating yourself, thinking nobody would catch on. :lol:
I'm proper wet now. Want stifler to hockle on is.

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #59 on: Thursday 8 January 2015, 02:35:10 PM »
It's some Froggy s***.

Of all the s*** flung my way the past week this is what you've picked? :lol:
The fact that someone saw an element of you in a subject as ridiculous as cock/ball positioning while pissing was particularly brutal, yes. :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #60 on: Thursday 8 January 2015, 02:36:44 PM »

f***ing congratulating yourself, thinking nobody would catch on. :lol:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #61 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 01:47:27 PM »
Will get to wear an actual Super Bowl ring on Friday on my finger for a few seconds. #winning

You can put Scarlett Johansson's ring on your finger and you'd still be a massive f***ing loser.

firetotheworks

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 01:49:25 PM »
:lol: From MKSC as well. Like Ted Bundy calling you a creep.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:05:59 PM »
Crispy chips >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> soggy chips

My mother disagrees with this, only makes chips that are not crispy.  Stupid idiot.

Mrs neesy just got murked

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:08:26 PM »
Was it neesy who wasn't allowed to cook food at home too?

Offline thomas

• General Member
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:09:27 PM »
I thought it was stifler not allowed to use the oven

Offline Nobody

• General Member
  • That chick was like the Pele of anal
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:11:39 PM »
Aye, probably right. That neesy post would have been even better if it was him though.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:17:19 PM »
Found it

I'm sick of ready meals me.

My stepdad who usually cooks, and before that my mam always cook basic foods, i.e. not cook. It's always things like chips, beans and something like that. Basically stuff you just have to warm up. They will hardly ever cook food, a proper meal. Everyone I come across have parents who cooks foods, I hardly ever have that. If we have a Lasagne or Macaroni cheese then it's ready made stuff you get from a supermarket. It's a shame because on the rare occasions my step dad has cooked he has shown himself to be a brilliant cook. On top of it all I'm banned from cooking in my house, so I can't even do it myself.

As a result I love freshly made food, if I go out for food I can't go to an all you can eat, I have to go to a decent restaurant.

Why aren't you allowed to cook like? Do you drink out of a tommy tippy cup too? :lol:

My parents are just a bit dick headish about things.

My mam won't let me use it because "I've not used her oven before", my step dad genuinely doesn't give a s*** but has to go with my mams view. My nana won't let me use it because "It uses gas and that means the gas bill will go up", also my nana is one of those old people who likes to complain about something. So she'll just whinge that I've used it for no reason, it's not worth the hassle. Honestly my nana is so bad that if I wake up before her then I get told off for waking her up even if I didn't, and if I get up after her I get told off for being lazy and being in bed.
The other week our internet went off for a few days our Virgin Media TV started playing up, so they accused me of sabotaging their TV's because I had no internet.

I f***ing hate living at home.

Offline Mr. Snrub

• General Member
  • Messi
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:17:49 PM »
Will get to wear an actual Super Bowl ring on Friday on my finger for a few seconds. #winning

You can put Scarlett Johansson's ring on your finger and you'd still be a massive f***ing loser.

:mackems:

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:24:42 PM »
Found it

My stepdad who usually cooks, and before that my mam always cook basic foods, i.e. not cook. It's always things like chips, beans and something like that. Basically stuff you just have to warm up. They will hardly ever cook food, a proper meal. Everyone I come across have parents who cooks foods, I hardly ever have that. If we have a Lasagne or Macaroni cheese then it's ready made stuff you get from a supermarket. It's a shame because on the rare occasions my step dad has cooked he has shown himself to be a brilliant cook. On top of it all I'm banned from cooking in my house, so I can't even do it myself.

As a result I love freshly made food, if I go out for food I can't go to an all you can eat, I have to go to a decent restaurant.

Why aren't you allowed to cook like? Do you drink out of a tommy tippy cup too? :lol:

My mam won't let me use it because "I've not used her oven before", my step dad genuinely doesn't give a s*** but has to go with my mams view. My nana won't let me use it because "It uses gas and that means the gas bill will go up", also my nana is one of those old people who likes to complain about something. So she'll just whinge that I've used it for no reason, it's not worth the hassle. Honestly my nana is so bad that if I wake up before her then I get told off for waking her up even if I didn't, and if I get up after her I get told off for being lazy and being in bed.
The other week our internet went off for a few days our Virgin Media TV started playing up, so they accused me of sabotaging their TV's because I had no internet.

:lol: He sounds about 12.

firetotheworks

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:25:37 PM »
creased at 'cooks foods' for some reason.

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 02:26:20 PM »
Found it

:lol: He sounds about 12.

That's harsh on 12 year-olds.

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 03:27:36 PM »
Had an interview for Cambridge.
Stood for councillor and got votes.
Not allowed to use the oven.

Offline Kaizero

• General Member
  • Buttguy for prez
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 03:29:44 PM »
:lol: From MKSC as well. Like Ted Bundy calling you a creep.

It was glorious :lol:

Offline MKSC

• General Member
  • Let's go Vikes!! SKOL!!
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday 14 January 2015, 03:30:53 PM »
Had an interview for Cambridge.
Stood for councillor and got votes.
Not allowed to use the oven.

Heavy user of shoes.