Author Topic: Brutal posts  (Read 22634 times)

Offline Decky

• General Member
  • ashleyout.com
Re: Brutal posts
« Reply #25 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 01:27:22 AM »
Pilko won't be happy:

Houghton didn't have the balls to do it and I hope Shearer does. What is there to loose?

The extra 'o' in 'loose' for a start.

Not to mention the extra 'o' in 'Houghton'.
Steve Bruce, liar, s*** manager and general prick.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 01:29:15 AM »
I like this thread  :lol:
Quote from: Mike
Am I really coming out of this thread the biggest asshole again?
:snod:

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 11:01:38 PM »
Miss Metroland. Used to always have my birthday party there
Urgh, imagine 'Miss Metroland'. She'd have massive gold hopped ear rings, a massive fridge rolled round a hairspray can, caked in the stuff, a red scrunchy holding her ponytail in, Reebok classics and thrush.

Can I have sex with this post?

I heard it's only interested in being friends.

« Reply #28 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 11:11:46 PM »
:lol: Just came in here to post that.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

firetotheworks

« Reply #29 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 11:12:49 PM »
I think this thread is going to be a success to the extent that it encourages it. I'm all for it.

« Reply #30 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 11:14:37 PM »
:lol: Me too. I will be holding back a lot less. There's an excuse now.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #31 on: Sunday 4 January 2015, 11:17:51 PM »
Not keen on this thread tbh.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 12:39:41 AM »
 :lol:

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #33 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:05:05 AM »
I think this thread is going to be a success to the extent that it encourages it. I'm all for it.

Love KI, man :lol:

Not keen on this thread tbh.

Yorkie :lol:
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
Urgh, imagine 'Miss Metroland'. She'd have massive gold hopped ear rings, a massive fridge rolled round a hairspray can, caked in the stuff, a red scrunchy holding her ponytail in, Reebok classics and thrush.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:12:57 PM »

:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

firetotheworks

« Reply #36 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:16:25 PM »
Where's the post that someone wrote out to Stu about being his mate, but saying that he was a complete bellend or something? That was a good one.

The whole sort of sitcom thing with Ronnie and Yorkie was class as well, absolute crease.

« Reply #37 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:19:57 PM »
:lol: That was Pip, wasn't it?

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #38 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:24:24 PM »
Definitely Shak, amazing post.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #39 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:30:38 PM »

Listen Stu, for some reason I like you man. We had some good times in Melbourne and if I'm ever in your neck of the woods again I'll be sure to get in touch and go for a pint.

But you need to realise something man... and this is really easy for me to say...

You're an intolerable, infuriating, odious excuse of a human being, with almost no redeeming features whatsoever.

Some, like me, will be drawn to you out of sheer fascination and admiration for the consistently sky high levels of repulsiveness you manage to maintain, much like some people admire say an Eric Cartman or Dwight Schrute. To me, you're a lot like those guys. Only not funny.

But for most people any contact with you is going to be a ballachingly arduous and painful affair, and thusly most people will go to unimaginable lengths to minimise that contact.

I realise that this post stands no chance of bringing about any positive change in you, that due to your very nature you will reject this post and any appeal I make for you to be less of a c***. But it's important to me that I say it, so that deep down in that horrendous heart of yours you know the truth and that maybe, just maybe, one day my words will play a part in you deciding to seek professional help.

Have a good day mate, and my regards and sympathies to Helen. :thup:

« Reply #40 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:32:51 PM »
Oh aye, it was Shak.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #41 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:44:24 PM »
:lol: Amazing.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #42 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:55:50 PM »
Not quite brutal (probably better in ace posts) but Yorkie's put down of Ronnie when he missed his flight to Oz was absolute gold  :lol:

Why were you chaperoned off the premises, that's what I really wanna know?

Also, were you chaperoned by the two blokes who chaperoned Rocky in 'Russia' in IV, because I can't shake the image at all?

Wasn't aggressive or anything, just took my arm initially and made sure I left. I kinda went to pieces when they said I couldn't get a new passport right away.

I dunno. Went into full-on "lost child" mode the moment they turned me away at check-in. I've had some minging nights n that - in the past I've had to wander round Kings Cross station from midnight till 7am cos I didn't have anywhere to stay - but this weekend's 24 hours of chaos were really grim. Then I just went home. Was a good thing I know Manchester so well, mind, cos at least I found a crummy hostel to spend the night in.

Buh. Rotten. Fair chunk of life experience, like, and all being well I'll have a new passport and another flight sorted before the month's out.

Kin ell, man. If you were stuck in Manc for the night you should've messaged. I would've relentlessly (and sensitively) taken the p*ss, and given you the choice of two spare bedrooms that have nowt but beds and womens shoes in them. Missed out, man.

Would've slept on the tram lines before sleeping at your's like, nee offence.

7 years of beating Yorkie with the banter stick has been turned on its head.

:laugh: Brilliant

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #43 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:56:02 PM »
Wow.  :lol:

firetotheworks

« Reply #44 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 01:56:04 PM »
Quote from: SEMTEX
Re: Materialism: The "What have you bought?" Thread
Monday 28 October 2013, 09:13:07 PM

I'm sorry like, but polics vaguely risqué faggot shoes are infinitely better than the prescription only Frankenspacker effort that Beren was eyeing up.

Offline reefatoon

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 04:40:28 PM »
I did enjoy Bimpy's meltdown after Poot's not so brutal response.  Bimpy's reaction made it seem like the most brutal of responses though, and he hasn't been seen since.  The Walking Dead thread too  :lol:

Not being serious yet continue to call people a tit. I'm not the one for you to argue with if you're looking for another enemy to whine and moan at.

I watch it and like some episodes and hate others. That's my right as a viewer. But yeh..."tit tbh" away. Whatever floats your boat.

Go back to the football thread and moan about NUFC whilst still supporting...and ignore the striking similarities.

Nothing wrong with people criticising things that are out there to be judged. Criticism only helps art to improve. Make the creators try harder.

I called Palnese a tit mucking about with him, i'm sick of people like you. That's it i'm done on here.

firetotheworks

« Reply #46 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 04:55:21 PM »
The chinese water torture that is IP was the thing that gradually broke him, poor bloke.

Offline Belfast Mags

• General Member
« Reply #47 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 04:57:55 PM »
POOT's a ruthless b****** mind, the venom in that post is there for all to see.

What a MONSTER!!!

:yao:

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #48 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 05:07:55 PM »

The chinese water torture that is IP was the thing that gradually broke him, poor bloke.

:lol: :lol:
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline r0cafella

• General Member
« Reply #49 on: Monday 5 January 2015, 06:32:38 PM »

:lol: :lol:
United we stand, divided we fall.