Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 628680 times)

Offline Greg

• General Member
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #17600 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 10:47:52 PM »
paying for "extra cheese" on a pizza is the biggest scam around

Still, it's better than watching a girl you've just started seeing whip out the cheddar cheese and grate disproportionate amount of cheese all over the thing. :huff:

f*** off did this happen? Jesus chirst.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Here's that Portuguese wizard battle you ordered.
« Reply #17601 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 10:50:15 PM »
He's got me there :lol: :lol: I'd gladly set fire to $1 of non-existent extra cheese than ever see that.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #17602 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 11:05:54 PM »
I was horrified but I got her pregnant awfully quick so I was kind of f***ed too. :lol: :blush:

Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17603 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 11:07:38 PM »
I was horrified but I got her pregnant awfully quick so I was kind of f***ed too. :lol: :blush:

The dangers of sprinkling your cheese demonstrated perfectly.

Offline Froggy

• Ok at Rocket League
  • General Member
« Reply #17604 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 06:58:12 AM »
My brother sends me voice messages. Not just one, like 3 or 4 in a row. Of course I cant just listen to them in public as it may well be private stuff.

What happened to just sending a text message. Hes married to an American. I blame her.

Edit: when I say voice messages I dont mean voicemail, I mean voice messages through WhatsApp.

My wife does this, but I like it. Generally around 7 in the morning she'll want a chat and instead of sending a pile of messages she just sends a big voice memo. I plug the headphones in at work and listen and then respond by text.

Pros and cons I suppose. :lol:

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #17605 on: Tuesday 19 November 2019, 09:51:19 AM »
Thank f*** actually.  Genuinely thought I was missing out on the latest cool way of doing life. :lol:

Absolutely not although I wouldn't put this down as a pet hate, it goes a bit beyond that for me.

Offline KDT

• General Member
« Reply #17606 on: Wednesday 20 November 2019, 12:09:17 PM »
People who don’t put the microwave timer down to zero after using it at work.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #17607 on: Wednesday 20 November 2019, 12:11:39 PM »
People who don’t put the microwave timer down to zero after using it at work.

:thup: that's a good one. Likewise people who leave the door open.

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #17608 on: Saturday 23 November 2019, 07:08:47 AM »
People who have they're rear windscreen wiper on when it isn't raining. Why is it on? Surely they've noticed it in the rear view mirror??

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #17609 on: Saturday 30 November 2019, 10:47:30 PM »
"Thank you muchly"

"Please pass me that thing... the... erm.. duberry" (what the f*** is a duberry?; don't even know if that's how it's spelled)

"Let's put this furniture together. Pass me the Destructions"

Not sure why all those phrases wind me up so much.
« Last Edit: Sunday 1 December 2019, 08:11:50 PM by Robster »
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

« Reply #17610 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 02:13:16 PM »
'Coffee shop & event space'

:anguish:
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Online thomas

• General Member
« Reply #17611 on: Sunday 1 December 2019, 03:28:30 PM »
slam poetry night at the open mic is a treat, branks :lol:

Online leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #17612 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 06:57:43 PM »
Painting. Just been painting a window and the bit around our front door. Everything about it sucks - the prep work, the clean-up, the painting itself. My congenital laziness and undiagnosed OCD are not a helpful combination, but I hear that some people find it therapeutic. f*** that.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #17613 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 06:59:06 PM »
:thup: The wife enjoys painting a room. She's f***ing insane.

I can only assume it's psychosomatic, but within minutes of me painting a wall, my whole arm feels like it's going to cramp up and/or fall off.

Online leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #17614 on: Monday 2 December 2019, 07:02:06 PM »
:thup: The wife enjoys painting a room. She's f***ing insane.

I can only assume it's psychosomatic, but within minutes of me painting a wall, my whole arm feels like it's going to cramp up and/or fall off.

My wife too, thank Christ. We have three or four friends from her work that love it too, so usually we invite everyone round and I go off and do all the odd jobs that don't involve painting.

Doesn't help that it's snowing outside and I can't feel my nose any more. Only just got feeling back in the fingers to type this.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17615 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 06:45:00 AM »
Millenials and their envy at Boomer with their pensions.

What have you ever done to try and reverse the situation, eh? How many snowed in drives have you cleared, how many times have you tidied their garden, gone shopping?

When I was a kid, if we wanted anything we had to earn the f***ing money for it, and pensioners were a friend in need. But we didn't sit around waiting for them to become decrepit, we'd start on their personal finances at an early age, washing cars for them or entertaining them with threateningly terrible renditions of Christmas carols.

Where has the great British entrepreneurial spirit gone, huh?

A memory, brought to you by Stones Ginger Wine.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #17616 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 08:16:08 AM »
Christ

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #17617 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 08:52:28 AM »
Not enough 30 odd year olds singing carols for pennies, concurred.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17618 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:26:52 AM »
Not enough 30 odd year olds singing carols for pennies, concurred.

I'm pretty sure they weren't born, aged 30. They had a childhood, no?

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17619 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 09:29:35 AM »
Born in the 80s. No doubt some of them were conceived with the phrase "Greed is good" still prescient in their parent's minds.

Offline Papavasiliou

• General Member
« Reply #17620 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 10:42:57 AM »

What have you ever done to try and reverse the situation, eh? How many snowed in drives have you cleared, how many times have you tidied their garden, gone shopping?

When I was a kid, if we wanted anything we had to earn the f***ing money for it, and pensioners were a friend in need. But we didn't sit around waiting for them to become decrepit, we'd start on their personal finances at an early age, washing cars for them or entertaining them with threateningly terrible renditions of Christmas carols.

What sort of pension do you get shovelling drives, like?

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17621 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 01:24:29 PM »

Grandma pegs it and leaves you a massive wedge for years of snow free drives.

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17622 on: Tuesday 3 December 2019, 03:31:26 PM »

Grandma pegs it and leaves you a massive wedge for years of snow free drives.

Aye , you're not doing it flor IOfuckingUs.

Online thomas

• General Member
« Reply #17623 on: Thursday 5 December 2019, 08:19:40 PM »
How can anyone even stand comfort+. Ugh. First class or nothing from now on. Paying for meals and they put us 6 to an aisle like chattel. I don’t even feel human.

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #17624 on: Thursday 5 December 2019, 08:26:06 PM »
Areet Kaiz.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.