Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 656923 times)

Offline Mike

• General Member
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #17950 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 02:39:24 PM »
Being the one mug following the one-way arrows against a torrent of c***s not in Tesco. :huff:

:lol: Same.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #17951 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 02:57:14 PM »
Somehow I always manage to be the one to give way as they ram past as well. :lol:

I can feel the dark side within.
Making mistakes is how you learn.
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #17952 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:00:03 PM »
:lol: How strict are we expected to be?

I feel guilty even going back up the same aisle if I missed something at the other end. Will go up the next aisle then back on myself just so I can keep with the arrows.

Offline thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • my role model is this cartoon milkshake
« Reply #17953 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:02:15 PM »
I don't know about arrows but I have no problem running my shoulder into someone who veers over the invisible dividing center line of aisles into my path like some dozy antelope with an inner ear problem. Yeah stare at me as long as you like, it wasn't my fault. Let's both get arrested at a kroger because you don't know how to stay in your lane.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17954 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:09:42 PM »

I feel guilty even going back up the same aisle if I missed something at the other end. Will go up the next aisle then back on myself just so I can keep with the arrows.

Same. I'm not even doing it out of belief I need to, just trying to stick to the rules, yet every other f***er ignores them. Total mug. :lol:
Every generation must fight the same battles again and again and again. There is no final victory, and there is no final defeat, and so a little bit of history may help.
“What power have you got? Where did you get it from? In whose interests do you exercise it? To whom are you accountable? And how can we get rid of you?” If you cannot get rid of the people who govern you, you do not live in a democratic system.
That is why no one with power likes democracy and that is why every generation must struggle to win it and keep it – including you and me, here and now.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #17955 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:14:24 PM »

Same. I'm not even doing it out of belief I need to, just trying to stick to the rules, yet every other f***er ignores them. Total mug. :lol:

I'm a complete cuck as soon as I pass the sliding doors tbf. First week of lockdown I ended up behind two horrors and a child while they blocked the entrance of every aisle debating purchases. Lost count of the amount of laps I did just to get down the aisles they made me skip. :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17956 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:18:07 PM »
:smitten:

I'm not alone. :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #17957 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:23:15 PM »

I'm a complete cuck as soon as I pass the sliding doors tbf. First week of lockdown I ended up behind two horrors and a child while they blocked the entrance of every aisle debating purchases. Lost count of the amount of laps I did just to get down the aisles they made me skip. :lol:

:lol: Put some bass in your voice and say "Pardon me" like my Alpha self. :blush:

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17958 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:32:21 PM »

:lol: Put some bass in your voice and say "Pardon me" like my Alpha self. :blush:
I just start coughing then kneel down like I cant catch my breath then get up and walk towards them.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #17959 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:42:14 PM »

:lol: It'd definitely crack at that precise f***ing moment. Guarantee.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Amartya Sen, motherfucker
« Reply #17960 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:43:29 PM »
We went last weekend and didn't even notice the arrows until we were heading to the checkout, and were like "ah s*** we're those f***ing c***s!" :lol: The aisles are pretty wide and there was hardly anyone else in there, to be fair. But still.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #17961 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:44:08 PM »
[emoji38] How strict are we expected to be?

Same. I'm not even doing it out of belief I need to, just trying to stick to the rules, yet every other f***er ignores them. Total mug. [emoji38]

I'm a complete cuck as soon as I pass the sliding doors tbf. First week of lockdown I ended up behind two horrors and a child while they blocked the entrance of every aisle debating purchases. Lost count of the amount of laps I did just to get down the aisles they made me skip. [emoji38]

[emoji38] Put some bass in your voice and say "Pardon me" like my Alpha self. :blush:

[emoji38] It'd definitely crack at that precise f***ing moment. Guarantee.
:spit: You're f***ing laughs.

Online wormy

• General Member
« Reply #17962 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 03:48:39 PM »
Glad I at least got out of the habit this week of doing my shop on a Thursday evening. Couple of weeks ago everyone stopped dead in the middle of Asda and clapped ffs. :lol:

The week after people decided it was for other services like transport workers I ended up behind a bus heading home at 8pm. Never felt so loved until I remembered what the hell was happening.

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17963 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 04:58:10 PM »
Been going at 9:00pm on Tuesdays. Glorious time, may make that my grocery routine post-rona.

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #17964 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 05:28:13 PM »

Online Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #17965 on: Friday 22 May 2020, 06:06:31 PM »
:lol: yeah well I’ll be well used to it by 2022

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #17966 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 06:45:31 PM »
Trying a different pizza from the takeaway, and it ends up being a disappointment.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #17967 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 07:25:53 PM »
Being the one mug following the one-way arrows against a torrent of c***s not in Tesco. :huff:

This proper triggers me, like.

Absolute f***ing morons, man.  Indicative of this 'the rules don't apply to me' cuntery in this country.

I've purposely went in another aisle to walk down every time to make sure I'm following them if I go in the wrong way.

EDIT - What everyone else said.  Seems that ironically I'm not following the arrows of the thread and going back where people have already been.  Worra mug.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17968 on: Saturday 23 May 2020, 10:31:02 PM »
:lol: :thup:

Offline madras

• Philosoraptor
  • General Member
« Reply #17969 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 01:00:02 AM »

Absolute f***ing morons, man.  Indicative of this 'the rules don't apply to me' cuntery in this country.

I've purposely went in another aisle to walk down every time to make sure I'm following them if I go in the wrong way.

EDIT - What everyone else said.  Seems that ironically I'm not following the arrows of the thread and going back where people have already been.  Worra mug.
How do you go in the wrong way. Surelybiys down one and up the next ?

And I will go against the arrows if the aisle is empty, got the timings of the local ASDA and Chemist perfect now to meet no queues and largely empty.

CO-OP at Darras Hall was funny though, one in one out policy with a max of 6 in store and no one on the door so I had to say the theb3 in front "have tou checked how many are in ?" there were . I cant understand how the first customer got in as it seemed like no-one would go in unless someone came out.
Bullshitters misrepresent themselves to their audience not as liars do, that is, by deliberately making false claims about what is true. In fact, bullshit need not be untrue at all.

Rather, bullshitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselves without being concerned about whether anything at all is true. They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falsity are irrelevant.

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #17970 on: Sunday 24 May 2020, 06:04:41 AM »

How do you go in the wrong way. Surelybiys down one and up the next ?

And I will go against the arrows if the aisle is empty, got the timings of the local ASDA and Chemist perfect now to meet no queues and largely empty.

CO-OP at Darras Hall was funny though, one in one out policy with a max of 6 in store and no one on the door so I had to say the theb3 in front "have tou checked how many are in ?" there were . I cant understand how the first customer got in as it seemed like no-one would go in unless someone came out.

Walk a few yards before I realise I’m going up an aisle that has the arrows towards me.  At that point I turn around and then go up one of the adjacent isles instead so I can correct the ‘flow’.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #17971 on: Wednesday 27 May 2020, 09:46:32 AM »
People that put the handbrake on every time they come to a stop.

People that then roll back after they take the hand brake off.

Offline Choppy Chop Chop

« Reply #17972 on: Wednesday 27 May 2020, 08:29:31 PM »
Dain't as in don't

Offline NE27

• General Member
« Reply #17973 on: Wednesday 27 May 2020, 09:40:59 PM »
Dain't as in don't

Surely a contentious one, especially if you live in the North east haha

Offline SheikhShearer

• General Member
« Reply #17974 on: Wednesday 27 May 2020, 09:47:16 PM »
All of this "massive dub" s**** on twitter.