Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 627533 times)

Offline YankeeToon

• General Member
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #17575 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 05:04:39 AM »

Offline Troll

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • Get outta here, snail!
« Reply #17576 on: Sunday 10 November 2019, 10:24:35 PM »
I mean you wouldn't call it a dick sandwich if the central ingredient wasn't dick. If the dicks were the bread then every normal sandwich would be called a bread sandwich.

Classic Gen X pigheadedness on show here.

With the sort of stuff Loki cooks, it's probably sweet and sour dick, sandwiched between two pizzas, covered in beans.

Stuff like this?

Get back to picking up your toes.

:lol:  No, stuff like this.

3 portions of nuggets, 3 portions of fries, 2 tins of beans, tuna pizza in a bowl (not a dog bowl).

« Reply #17577 on: Monday 11 November 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
Having a s*** in a cold bathroom.
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17578 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
Genuinely detest Brexitcast. How many times is Cuntsberg going to point out that she's humbly siting in the back of a van in a car park just outside Edinburgh?

We know it's the car park to a 5* hotel you f***ing slack-jawed hag.

Offline Disco

• General Member
« Reply #17579 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:06:55 AM »
Consistently s*** posters are my pet hate.

Offline morla84

• General Member
« Reply #17580 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 06:07:25 AM »
Shouldn't hate yourself x

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #17581 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 01:56:23 PM »
People who use their mobiles like f***ing morons.  Like, they talk into the literal bottom of it, held at a right angle from their mouth, then when they want to hear they do something similar with their ear and the other end.  Whatever happened to using phones properly?  They do realise you can have the mouthpiece at your mouth and the ear bit there at the same time right? 

It's clear I'm missing something really cool, young and hip, but they're also f***ing c***s either way.
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #17582 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:00:10 PM »
People who use their mobiles like f***ing morons.  Like, they talk into the literal bottom of it, held at a right angle from their mouth, then when they want to hear they do something similar with their ear and the other end.  Whatever happened to using phones properly?  They do realise you can have the mouthpiece at your mouth and the ear bit there at the same time right? 

It's clear I'm missing something really cool, young and hip, but they're also f***ing c***s either way.

should be murdered
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Jimburst

• General Member
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #17583 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:00:43 PM »

:lol: Aye, total freaks.
A splatterhouse turd done in the manky toilets of a discotheque, brought on my the consumption of cowies or toot.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17584 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:01:18 PM »

Hmm, I get you. But maybe it facilitates better communication. If nobody is listening whist speaking, they won't hear anybody's interruptions.  Once people realise that their interruptions are ignored they might start listening.

It does come across as slightly ignorant, but it could, theoretically work to eliminate ignorance.

Offline B-more Mag

• General Member
  • Only here for the GC.
« Reply #17585 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:04:42 PM »

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17586 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:07:51 PM »
Who doesn't miss winding the cord around your finger as your excuses fall on deaf ears.

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #17587 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:12:28 PM »

:clap:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17588 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:15:16 PM »
Thank f*** actually.  Genuinely thought I was missing out on the latest cool way of doing life. :lol:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Gorilla

• Likes gambling
  • General Member
« Reply #17589 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:30:21 PM »

:clap:
Yeah c***s that walk around like that with it on speaker phone outside.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17590 on: Friday 15 November 2019, 02:47:17 PM »

Hmm, I get you. But maybe it facilitates better communication. If nobody is listening whist speaking, they won't hear anybody's interruptions.  Once people realise that their interruptions are ignored they might start listening.

It does come across as slightly ignorant, but it could, theoretically work to eliminate ignorance.

CB radio was the same, and they banned that.

Offline La Parka

• Not Leeds Mag
  • General Member
  • Up the rail!
« Reply #17591 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 08:25:48 AM »

Holy s*** yes! I thought it was just me that noticed these wacko motherfuckers.

Offline chopey

• General Member
« Reply #17592 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 10:56:46 AM »
My wife conducts all her phone calls on speaker
Mike Ashley stole my 30's

Offline STM

• General Member
« Reply #17593 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 03:36:02 PM »
My brother sends me voice messages. Not just one, like 3 or 4 in a row. Of course I cant just listen to them in public as it may well be private stuff.

What happened to just sending a text message. Hes married to an American. I blame her.

Edit: when I say voice messages I dont mean voicemail, I mean voice messages through WhatsApp.
Sir Bobby Robson: “What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.”

Offline neesy111

• General Member
« Reply #17594 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 03:47:59 PM »
Edit: when I say voice messages I dont mean voicemail, I mean voice messages through WhatsApp.

Absolutely hate people who call via WhatsApp.

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #17595 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 03:48:41 PM »
My brother sends me voice messages. Not just one, like 3 or 4 in a row. Of course I cant just listen to them in public as it may well be private stuff.

What happened to just sending a text message. Hes married to an American. I blame her.

Get some headphones. Can be useful when you've got a lot to say.

Offline Greg

• General Member
« Reply #17596 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 03:50:07 PM »

Absolutely hate people who call via WhatsApp.

Why?

Can be better audio call quality than phone if on wifi and is free if you are for example on the other side of the world and said call isn't within your package.

Online thomas

• NO's Best Foreigner - Participant
  • General Member
  • Here's that Portuguese wizard battle you ordered.
« Reply #17597 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 03:55:13 PM »
paying for "extra cheese" on a pizza is the biggest scam around

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17598 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 05:03:58 PM »
Anybody who asks for extra cheese deserves to be scammed.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #17599 on: Sunday 17 November 2019, 05:25:18 PM »
paying for "extra cheese" on a pizza is the biggest scam around

Still, it's better than watching a girl you've just started seeing whip out the cheddar cheese and grate disproportionate amount of cheese all over the thing. :huff: