Author Topic: Your Pet Hates  (Read 611862 times)

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
Re: Your Pet Hates
« Reply #17350 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 01:07:08 pm »
c***s that drift into your path when walking. How f***ing hard is it to walk in a straight line ffs.

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #17351 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 01:28:15 pm »
Weirdly the world doesn’t revolve around you m8.

Safety wink.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #17352 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 06:34:01 pm »
Having a Bacon sanger and all the bacon coming out with the first bite  :huff:

Offline leffe186

• General Member
« Reply #17353 on: Monday 9 September 2019, 08:39:34 pm »

Very good one.
Obviously, I'm speaking of a hypothetical world in which there is a greater club than Tottenham.

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #17354 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 11:27:21 am »
Yummy Mummies on Facebook today: 'Eeeee that Jesy Nelson: 'Odd One Out' documentary needs to be shown in school to show what cyber bullying can do to someone.

Yummy Mummies on Facebook next time Love Island comes round: 'Stupid ugly bitch. She looks like a microwave meal.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17355 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 11:45:39 am »
Yummy Mummies on Facebook today: 'Eeeee that Jesy Nelson: 'Odd One Out' documentary needs to be shown in school to show what cyber bullying can do to someone.

Yummy Mummies on Facebook next time Love Island comes round: 'Stupid ugly bitch. She looks like a microwave meal.

Good one. The same c***s also reveal all of their kids embarrassing moments online, giving material to the bullies. Just snide little comments that are [i'm sure] simply intended to demonstrate their superior parenting skills, by outwitting a 10 year old.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #17356 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 12:38:25 pm »

Aye, so annoying.

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #17357 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 12:39:07 pm »
c***s that drift into your path when walking. How f***ing hard is it to walk in a straight line ffs.

Everyone in Newcastle seems to have one leg shorter than the other one.  People cannot walk in a straight line.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #17358 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 12:45:48 pm »

Everyone in Newcastle seems to have one leg shorter than the other one.  People cannot walk in a straight line.

Online sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #17359 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 12:48:52 pm »

It's caused by the differential between gravity's downward force and the centrifugal force of the earths rotation (it's more prominent the further north you go). We used to counteract it by getting p*ssed but I guess we're evolving, physically.

3000 years ago the borders were inhabited by Weebles. They'd still be there today if they hadn't wiped out the wild haggis population, through over-hunting.
« Last Edit: Friday 13 September 2019, 01:24:08 pm by sadnesstan »

Offline Northerngimp

• Brexit W*nker
  • General Member
« Reply #17360 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 02:24:16 pm »

Well deployed sir.  :lol:

Online triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #17361 on: Friday 13 September 2019, 05:11:07 pm »
Electronic weighing scales.

Every one I've ever used has given me massively different results every time I've stepped on it even if the last time I stepped on it was an hour previous. I'm not a big lad so it's not like my weight is actually fluctuating much either
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #17362 on: Saturday 14 September 2019, 08:50:43 pm »
Contestants on celebrity versions of quiz shows who don't fully understand the very simple rules or concept, to the detriment of their performance.

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #17363 on: Sunday 15 September 2019, 06:30:57 pm »
Contestants on celebrity versions of quiz shows who don't fully understand the very simple rules or concept, to the detriment of their performance.

I take this back, anyone watching tonight's Pointless will understand. :lol:

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #17364 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 10:00:57 pm »

I take this back, anyone watching tonight's Pointless will understand. :lol:

Would that be a despite being through they'll play it safe with an obvious high answer, f***ing thick as mince moron :lol:

Offline Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #17365 on: Monday 16 September 2019, 11:52:38 pm »
Normally it's really annoying like when you get celebrities on The Chase who don't know that they've got to press a buzzer or some s***.

But yesterday, on Pointless, they had Michael from Partridge and Mrs Doyle from Father Ted on as a pair; they were hilarious. Having beaten all the other pairs, they thought the 60 seconds they got in the final was to simply decide which of the three sub-categories they'd like to play (it was all on The Queen; the sub-cats being either: actors from the TV drama, countries she's visited or names of her grandchildren). So they spent the whole of their minute just going "oh yeah we'll need to do countries where the Queen's visited... yeah, we'll have to go with that one... I'm not very sure about kids names... Yeah, we'll have to do state visits I think." :lol:

About 45 seconds in, there was a long pause of silence and you think they might have twigged that they're supposed to be coming up with answers, but at which point Michael just goes "I haven't even watched The Queen," and continued to just let their time run down. :lol: Was pure comedy.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #17366 on: Tuesday 17 September 2019, 09:37:50 pm »
Beren