Author Topic: Stadium Pron - For All Your Stadium Needs  (Read 140218 times)

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
Re: Stadium Pron - For All Your Stadium Needs
« Reply #25 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:15:28 pm »
The Etihad, once it's done (up to 62,000)

Before & After

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #26 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:17:20 pm »
They are building this stadium for years, never ending.

Russian we spoke to in St P. said Gazprom pulled out all the money for it, the federal government didn't step in and now the city council is having to fund it. Money they should be spending on maintaining a beautiful city.

Their current stadium is massively naff mind.
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
God man replacement's don't have to 100% of best to 100% of a replacement.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline WarrenBartonCentrePartin

• Boring James Milner
  • General Member
« Reply #27 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:17:34 pm »
Shame the interior won't often look like that because it's rarely full.
Had a few dances off her when I've been in Blue velvet with friends. She's one of the ones who will push her fanny in your face, usually I like that but hers smells f***ing rotten. Only had dances off her because she agreed to take less money for the dances when me and my mate said we were skint.

I was a pure creep when I was a kid tbf. Used to spunk in deoderant can lids too

Offline RodneyCisse

• General Member
  • <3
« Reply #28 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:21:51 pm »

worlds largest
LGM

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #29 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:23:18 pm »

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #30 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:24:18 pm »

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #31 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:24:49 pm »
Gotta respect the Kim dynasty's hustle when it comes to huge construction projects at the expense of feeding the populace
Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.
The are both white, both intellects, both middle class, both the typical 'people who would have thought could never do such a thing ', all traits of a Psychopath.

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #32 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:25:44 pm »

worlds largest

150,000.. mental

I remember trying to see what it's like inside a few months ago, and found it impossible to find a decent picture of it :lol:  Not surprising I suppose.

Only ever found pics of that massive "wall" stand

edit:

like so

Offline Mole_Toonfan

• General Member
« Reply #33 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:27:38 pm »
Haven't watched much Spanish football in last year so hadn't seen it till now, but the new San Mames looks brilliant.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #34 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:29:11 pm »
Most of the pics are of the Norks' Mass Games rather than of football matches

Offline pedro111

• General Member
« Reply #35 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:29:27 pm »
Why would Man City need 62k? Always see empty seats at the current capacity.

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member
« Reply #36 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:30:16 pm »

Probably not as long as you think until Man Utd daytrippers become City daytrippers.

Offline Jordan

• General Member
« Reply #37 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:32:39 pm »

Offline ponsaelius

• General Member

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #39 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:37:32 pm »

Last season's capacity was 47,670 (they've lost 1,000 or so this season because of the work), their average over the season was 47,080. The missing 600 could probably be accounted for with away fans/segregation.

They're only doing the expansion one stand at a time, the one they're doing over the course of this season is already full with season ticket applications.  The could go bigger than 62,000 and fill it

Offline Jordan

• General Member

Offline timeEd32

• General Member
« Reply #41 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:43:11 pm »
I like the asymmetry - makes it unique.

Offline Si

• General Member
  • I dont handle change well.
Bearings Straight!

Offline Karjala

• General Member
« Reply #43 on: Friday 29 August 2014, 11:59:01 pm »
Drove past Lyon's new stadium the other week, looks decent
Nothing will change under Fat Cashley.

Online Anderson

• General Member
« Reply #44 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 12:01:53 am »

Last season's capacity was 47,670 (they've lost 1,000 or so this season because of the work), their average over the season was 47,080. The missing 600 could probably be accounted for with away fans/segregation.

They're only doing the expansion one stand at a time, the one they're doing over the course of this season is already full with season ticket applications.  The could go bigger than 62,000 and fill it

:yao:
That'll be number of tickets sold/given away as corporate freebies, not the attendance. Someone needs to let the big clubs know they aren't one and the same.
Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal: "From impending tragedy to near-triumph via the most improbable route possible - 95 minutes that neatly encapsulate 130 years of football on this particular piece of grass. Newcastle, United, will never be defeated."

Sir Bobby Robson - What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses or the marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.

Offline sbnufc

• General Member
« Reply #45 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 12:14:23 am »
:yao:
That'll be number of tickets sold/given away as corporate freebies, not the attendance. Someone needs to let the big clubs know they aren't one and the same.

Whether that's true or not, like I said, the new stand is sold out before it's even built.  In the 2/3 years it'll be before the 2nd one is expanded, they'll have even more fans/glory hunters on board and easily be able to fill that too.

Their cheap as f*** (in football terms for a club of that size) prices for season tickets also help

Offline Village Idiot

• General Member
  • And now his guard is ended
« Reply #46 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 01:59:11 am »
I like the asymmetry - makes it unique.

Aye, always loved that myself.

The Benito Villamarín also has weird asymmetry.

They ran out of funds when they modernised it 10 years ago, so it remains unfinished to this day.
"us" = Barça

-------------------

"At times of crisis, people spend money to see us play: we've got a responsibility to play nice football, otherwise what the hell are they spending their money for?"
-Paco Jémez-

Offline Village Idiot

• General Member
  • And now his guard is ended
« Reply #47 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 02:01:26 am »
Also, the Vicente Calderón. I don't think many stadiums have a main road running under the main stand.

"us" = Barça

-------------------

"At times of crisis, people spend money to see us play: we've got a responsibility to play nice football, otherwise what the hell are they spending their money for?"
-Paco Jémez-

n4e

« Reply #48 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 02:54:22 am »

Offline LRD

• General Member
  • Wor Rafa
« Reply #49 on: Saturday 30 August 2014, 03:01:49 am »

Floating pitch in Singapore nice.

Awesome thread BTW

Shame it has never hosted any proper match.
"What is a club in any case?
Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city.
It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love." – Sir Bobby Robson

Woah I'm everywhere