Author Topic: Rolando Aarons  (Read 194690 times)

Online joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
Re: Rolando Aarons
« Reply #2175 on: Thursday 7 January 2021, 06:24:41 PM »
If no one was willing to match the wages we gave him I don't blame him for seeing out his contract, especially with the injury problems he's had

Offline Abra Dubravka

• General Member
« Reply #2176 on: Thursday 7 January 2021, 06:32:43 PM »
Don't blame any player sitting out their contract signed, but just questioning his ambition. If I was him I'd have wanted to secure a permanent club somewhere and try and be playing every week years ago. 25 and he's probably no better than what he was at 20, even factoring injuries only played 70 first team games. 

Offline Carlito

• General Member
« Reply #2177 on: Thursday 7 January 2021, 08:09:03 PM »
Don't blame any player sitting out their contract signed, but just questioning his ambition. If I was him I'd have wanted to secure a permanent club somewhere and try and be playing every week years ago. 25 and he's probably no better than what he was at 20, even factoring injuries only played 70 first team games. 

If he's aware of that and thinks his career may wind down earlier than he'd hoped then he's probably just wanted to play it smart and get decent pay for as long as he can. Either way I think it's a shame things didn't work out for him here and I wish him well. He had all the potential to be a really good wide player for us.

Online Rafalove

• General Member
  • Was summerof69
« Reply #2178 on: Thursday 7 January 2021, 11:00:46 PM »
Agree. Wish him all the best

Offline Super Duper Branko Strupar

• General Member
  • Kill Your Masters
« Reply #2179 on: Saturday 9 January 2021, 06:53:10 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolando_Aarons

On 7 January 2021, Aarons signed for Huddersfield Town on a two and a half year deal reported to be around 120 Million Viatnamese Dong.[3][19]

Made me chuckle
Articles, articles, articles, rather you remain unremarkable.