Author Topic: Rolando Aarons  (Read 178875 times)

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
Re: Sky Sports: Rolando Aarons set to join Sheff Wed on loan until end of season
« Reply #2150 on: Friday 1 February 2019, 01:30:34 pm »
Reckon we need a Sheffield Wednesday thread, potentially nearly a third of their team are going to be NUFC players.

Nearly a third ???

Offline NEEJ

• General Member
Re: Official: Rolando Aarons joins Sheff Wed on loan until end of season
« Reply #2151 on: Friday 1 February 2019, 02:32:51 pm »
Reckon we need a Sheffield Wednesday thread, potentially nearly a third of their team are going to be NUFC players.

Nearly a third ???
He's obviously been in the Blob thread.

Offline loki679

• General Member
Re: Official: Rolando Aarons joins Sheff Wed on loan until end of season
« Reply #2152 on: Friday 1 February 2019, 10:52:51 pm »
f***ing Sima :lol:
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline sturla

• General Member
Re: Rolando Aarons
« Reply #2153 on: Thursday 28 February 2019, 10:04:27 am »
Seems to have started off well at Sheffield Wednesday.  Hopefully he can stay fit and playing.  He needs playing time to progress.

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #2154 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:23:16 pm »
Joined Wycombe Wanderers on loan

Offline 54

• NUFC54
  • General Member
  • Remember...
« Reply #2155 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:34:03 pm »
That's got to be to low a level for him surely?

Offline ScottishMagpie

• General Member
« Reply #2156 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:39:53 pm »
Is this Shola working his magic in his new role?

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #2157 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:42:31 pm »

Makes sense to let ol’ Bwucey have a look at ‘em before he takes over here next season.

Nice work.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #2158 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:46:43 pm »
I think it's a good move.

He isn't proven at any level yet really. He needs to go to a level where he is in the team every week and can gain confidence and be dominant.

He's not really done anything yet in his career. It's been weird.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #2159 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:47:56 pm »

Makes sense to let ol’ Bwucey have a look at ‘em before he takes over here next season.

Nice work.

Wow! That is shocking!

Deuce, what did you do man.
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Tomato Deuce

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
« Reply #2160 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 01:55:36 pm »
:lol: disgusted with myself

Offline Ketsbaia

• General Member
« Reply #2161 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 02:43:12 pm »
Wycombe Wanderers :lol: :lol:

Offline Mike

• General Member
« Reply #2162 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 02:43:45 pm »

Nice work.

Ban, tbh.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #2163 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 02:44:21 pm »
I think it's a good move.

He isn't proven at any level yet really. He needs to go to a level where he is in the team every week and can gain confidence and be dominant.

He's not really done anything yet in his career. It's been weird.

Same, decent move for him imo
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #2164 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 03:27:55 pm »
Good for him for getting out and playing football rather than being like Colback who resembles a three day skidmark stuck to the side of the pan refusing to budge.

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #2165 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 07:36:34 pm »
Good for him for getting out and playing football rather than being like Colback who resembles a three day skidmark stuck to the side of the pan refusing to budge.

Aye at least he wants to play football and not sit on his arse like Jogback.

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #2166 on: Monday 2 September 2019, 09:33:28 pm »

Kept this little prediction quiet didn't you, you massive curse?
[What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.

Offline Newcastle Fan

• General Member
  • NUFC forever
« Reply #2167 on: Tuesday 3 September 2019, 10:53:34 am »
It's a shame he couldn't get a move at least to a championship club.