Author Topic: Rik Mayall Dead aged 56  (Read 7063 times)

Offline CFlan

• General Member
  • f*** Steve Mills.
Re: Rik Mayall Dead aged 56
« Reply #100 on: Saturday 14 June 2014, 04:57:27 pm »
:lol:

Roger Kint

« Reply #101 on: Monday 16 June 2014, 08:56:33 am »
Got the dvd of that show. Theres a great part after that when Rik takes the p*ss out of a heckler

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #102 on: Monday 16 June 2014, 11:00:20 am »

Roger Kint

« Reply #103 on: Monday 16 June 2014, 03:36:57 pm »
Got the dvd of that show. Theres a great part after that when Rik takes the p*ss out of a heckler

Is this right:

http://neonnettle.com/videos/271-rik-mayall-and-ade-edmonson-break-character-for-six-hilarious-minutes

Bottom live 2? Think that's the lesbo Ferdinand one.

Its Bottom live 1 where he superglues a sex doll to himself that clip. Iirc the Lesbo Ferdinand one was Bottom 2 where Eddie makes her do play with the original sex doll from 1 just beofre they try and kill the Queen :lol:

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #104 on: Tuesday 17 June 2014, 07:35:47 pm »

Is this right:

http://neonnettle.com/videos/271-rik-mayall-and-ade-edmonson-break-character-for-six-hilarious-minutes

Its Bottom live 1 where he superglues a sex doll to himself that clip. Iirc the Lesbo Ferdinand one was Bottom 2 where Eddie makes her do play with the original sex doll from 1 just beofre they try and kill the Queen :lol:

Ah man, great memories. I've still got 3, hooligans island which is crap compared to the other two. Hopefully a box set with them all is coming soon. Was the other doll called monica, and keeps going 'ah--monica' then making a harmonica sound?  :lol:

Offline Jack Flash

• Sack Jack
  • General Member
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday 17 June 2014, 07:41:36 pm »
They're all on YT if you're desperate.

Roger Kint

« Reply #106 on: Wednesday 18 June 2014, 08:58:48 am »

Is this right:

Ah man, great memories. I've still got 3, hooligans island which is crap compared to the other two. Hopefully a box set with them all is coming soon. Was the other doll called monica, and keeps going 'ah--monica' then making a harmonica sound?  :lol:

:lol: Yeah Monica, i went to see the first two at the City Hall, was about 90% ad lib compared to the Southampton one by brilliant to see.

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #107 on: Friday 13 March 2015, 04:51:40 pm »

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #108 on: Friday 13 March 2015, 04:57:51 pm »
I won't Giggs that because it's good.

Some of his early stand-up is on Spotify, found it the other day.

Offline wacko

• Ledge!
  • General Member
  • More poubelle
Just realized you aren't Dave, dick. Now I gotta actually do s***.

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #110 on: Tuesday 24 March 2015, 11:14:39 am »
Amazing :lol: :lol:

Offline Dokko

• TT
  • General Member
« Reply #111 on: Monday 11 September 2017, 09:58:51 pm »
Ah man miss this guy. So many celeb deaths over the last few years, but Rik still hurts even 3 years on.

Just been skipping through google images of him, what a f***ing loon he was  :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
  • Speaking truth to stupid since 2005.
« Reply #112 on: Tuesday 12 September 2017, 10:30:45 am »
Definitely gutted Alan B'Stard will never make another appearance. 
You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday 13 September 2017, 05:23:02 pm »
Definitely gutted Alan B'Stard will never make another appearance. 

Might have been UKIP leader by now.  :lol:

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday 13 September 2017, 05:24:04 pm »
:lol:

'He' joined Labour under Blair.  The man knew what he was on about. :thup:
We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.
Student says " I am very discouraged. What should I do?" Master says, "encourage others."
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.
This is what should be done. By one who is skilled in goodness, and who knows the path of peace: Let them be able and upright, straightforward and gentle in speech. Humble and not conceited, contented and easily satisfied. Unburdened with duties and frugal in their ways. Peaceful and calm, and wise and skillful, not proud and demanding in nature. Let them not do the slightest thing that the wise would later reprove.

Offline Toon Hoser

• General Member

Offline BottledDog

• General Member
"Newcastle is a strange club and I don't know what else you can say about them" - Ferguson.

Offline BlufPurdi

• Administrator
« Reply #117 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 12:20:57 pm »
His last act was to become a Blairite, if I remember correctly. :lol:

« Last Edit: Monday 10 June 2019, 01:52:41 pm by BlufPurdi »

Offline Beren

• Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lung is the GOAT
« Reply #118 on: Monday 10 June 2019, 01:57:27 pm »
Rik Mayall is the GOAT :lol: Oozing confidence and charisma.