Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Ayozé Pérez signs for Leicester City  (Read 448029 times)

Offline loki679

• General Member
Re: Ayoze Pérez
« Reply #6500 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 10:59:27 am »
It's the times, just paste the article.
Comfy chairs, beer, and doom. Humanity's future is an early 90s LAN party.

Offline huss9

• General Member
  • heathen
« Reply #6501 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 11:03:47 am »
we go back to the same recurring theme..... TRUST RAFA.
john gibson in the chronicle this afternoon;
"John Carver has talked of playing two up top in an effort to score goals, tactically be more direct to grind out points, and just about every other possibility known to man or beast. They are the ramblings of a drowning desperado."

Offline ChrisMcQuillan

• General Member
« Reply #6502 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 11:06:59 am »

"It is difficult to accept such a person is no longer with us - but he is immortal because he leaves in everybody who knows him a mark of his personality - a great coach but, more than that, a great person." Jose Mourinho on Bobby Robson
@UtdForNewcastle #Time4Change

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #6503 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 11:15:29 am »
Stop bigging him up or someone will come in for him :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline KaKa

• Herping the Derp 24/7
  • General Member
  • This is not a "dog chasing a balloon".
« Reply #6504 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 11:29:57 am »
Outrageous stats for Perez man, my goodness!
I'll be watching the games, and I'll be talking about the teams. If it's a disaster it will be quite humorous and exactly what Mike Ashley deserves and to be honest I'll quite enjoy it. I am totally indifferent to results and the team success going forward.

Now, in certain games should the team do well, I will be happy more for the players, because I feel bad for them mostly, and I still want to see some of them do well. I will still feel comfortable giving the team credit when they do well. I just don't care about any outcome at this point and none of my money goes into anything to do with Mike Ashley's operations.

Offline Disco

« Reply #6505 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 11:32:21 am »
Where's the chart showing how much he was an evil SOFT f***ing SPANISH c***?

Online samptime29

• General Member
« Reply #6508 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 01:31:17 pm »
50 tackles is insane. 14 more tackles than the next player.  :lol:

Online Shay's Given Tim Flowers

• General Member
  • Stephen f***ing Hawkinson
« Reply #6509 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 01:34:25 pm »
'too weak'

Offline Aiston

• General Member
« Reply #6510 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 01:36:06 pm »
He's so wildly underrated. :lol:

Online Shearergol

• General Member
  • The Dirty Pitchers
« Reply #6511 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 02:21:52 pm »
"Snidey f***ing leaving the boot in type tackles" = S Mane 15 per game

Offline DJ_NUFC

• General Member
« Reply #6512 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 02:55:41 pm »
50 tackles is insane. 14 more tackles than the next player.  :lol:

Quite crazy how the patriot hardman brigade has ignored this aspect of his game that’s always been there.

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #6513 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 02:57:19 pm »
His pressing and tackles high up the pitch are f***ing incredible tbh
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline Ian W

• General Member
  • ex NUFC fan
« Reply #6514 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 03:51:21 pm »
I think it's fair to be frustrated about how much he would lose the ball under pressure or go down easily in the past TBH. Luckily seems to be something he's working on, and obviously it never offset his other good contributions.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
  • Yes, I'm really that young.
« Reply #6515 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:14:32 pm »
Disagree. There are Amazonian tribesmen as yet untouched by civilization who have better footballing brains than this fraud.

Spot on.
But...6 in a row. But...Calciopoli.

I reckon Haydn wears pure concentrated pheromones.

Offline LionOfGosforth

• General Member
  • Geordie in NYC
« Reply #6516 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:20:12 pm »
Disagree. There are Amazonian tribesmen as yet untouched by civilization who have better footballing brains than this fraud.

Spot on.

You forgot to mention he has all the creative talent of a cluster of colour blind hedgehogs...in a bag.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #6517 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:25:31 pm »

Spot on.

You forgot to mention he has all the creative talent of a cluster of colour blind hedgehogs...in a bag.

But that assist to Rondón was straight out of the National Portrait Gallery. Like something by the Colourblind Hedgehog Workshop of Siena.

Offline Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #6518 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:32:04 pm »

Spot on.

But that assist to Rondón was straight out of the National Portrait Gallery. Like something by the Colourblind Hedgehog Workshop of Siena.

We’ve got the young Ray Hudson here. Get this man a job.

Offline LionOfGosforth

• General Member
  • Geordie in NYC
« Reply #6519 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:33:24 pm »

Spot on.

That's very true and an excellent call, but i'm not sure he has the talent for disguise to get into a polar bear's only golf club by wearing dark glasses like many other support strikers in the Premier League can. Get rid.

Offline HaydnNUFC

• General Member
« Reply #6520 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:48:20 pm »

Spot on.

That's very true and an excellent call, but i'm not sure he has the talent for disguise to get into a polar bear's only golf club by wearing dark glasses like many other support strikers in the Premier League can. Get rid.

Offline LionOfGosforth

• General Member
  • Geordie in NYC
« Reply #6521 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 04:51:13 pm »

Spot on.

Probably shot his delicious plump-breasted pigeon an all, Speckled Jim, good Patriot name that

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #6522 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 05:51:30 pm »
Didn’t Trump say all Mexicans were lazy? Good to see Perez raping the stats anyway.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #6523 on: Tuesday 12 March 2019, 05:53:54 pm »
Funnier when Disco does it. Miss proper novel HTT posts.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #6524 on: Wednesday 13 March 2019, 09:43:34 am »
Didn’t someone on here say he “jogs” around? Implying he doesn’t work hard at all.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"