Author Topic: Ayozé Pérez  (Read 465115 times)

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
Re: Ayozé Pérez
« Reply #7725 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 05:24:12 PM »
Match vlogs and FanTVs are the worst things about modern day football imo.
?s=21

Offline TRon

• General Member
« Reply #7726 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 05:37:02 PM »

Has his own youtube channel ... is this a thing now ? People film their own reactions to goals etc instead of watching the match / supporting the team . The kids obviously low iq

He's an attention seeking t***. Perez is a professional footballer, he is just some jumped up little prick with acne.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #7727 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 05:44:39 PM »
If that was in front or behind me, I don’t think I’d be able to refrain myself from inflicting GBH on the c***!
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #7728 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 05:49:34 PM »

Especially at the club - where talk of boycott and the dichotomy of club and team mean they’ll never forsake their platform no matter what

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #7729 on: Friday 3 January 2020, 05:51:00 PM »
If that was in front or behind me, I don’t think I’d be able to refrain myself from inflicting GBH on the c***!

i can't understand people around him tolerating that game after game, surely to f*** they'd complain like b******s about it...specially the ones behind him, i wouldn't want putting on youtube every week
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline Disco

« Reply #7730 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:00:00 AM »

Especially at the club - where talk of boycott and the dichotomy of club and team mean they’ll never forsake their platform no matter what

As I’ve said before the whole TF lads and their over involvement of the supporter trust replicates this.

Offline Wullie

• Administrator
« Reply #7731 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:08:46 AM »

It just boggles my mind that anyone is interested in them in the slightest.
Jeff's Garage - Cheaper than some other garages.

Offline Disco

« Reply #7732 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:12:34 AM »
Even more when it’s some c*** ranting to himself by himself for show. Wrong thread but I’m guessing there is a race to replicate what Arsenal have embarrassing themselves? 

Offline The Prophet

• General Member
« Reply #7733 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:13:52 AM »
Watching someone's greasy, sweaty face react to the match highlights > the match highlights
It's basically what gives us the upper hand even in times of crisis. "Cannit wait man, we're gonna batter them, hope it's 4 or 5 nil, fancy such and such for a hat trick, we're going got Europe, they're a yo-yo team" Then five minutes into the game "s***, why haven't we scored? They've had a shot! Why aren't we all over them? How come there are two teams in the game? f***, what if we don't win? f***s SAKE CLEAR IT SHOOT TACKLE HIM BOO! What if we lose, PANIC PANIC BRUCE MAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DID HE MISS THAT SHOT, IS HE A MAG?! IT'S BECAUSE BRUCE IS A MAG! f*** OFF STEWARD ARE YOU A f***ing MAG? BET ALL THESE COPPERS ARE MAGS, AND THE MEDIA! THE REF'S A f***ing MAG! AM I A MAG?! Wait, blacked out for a second there. Ah, f***, we've lost again."

Offline Disco

« Reply #7734 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:18:24 AM »
Didn’t realise Ayo had a fancam :bluestar:

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #7735 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 07:49:43 AM »

Yep. I've never had any interest in watching any of them. Not sure what they bring to the table.
?s=21

Offline Robster

• in a lorry
  • General Member
« Reply #7736 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 09:42:31 AM »

Yep. I've never had any interest in watching any of them. Not sure what they bring to the table.
Don't they just misguidedly think they are going to be the next millionaire YouTube star?
" Managers matter, but our manager is desperate for you, and his boss, to believe that they don’t. "
sackpardew.com

Offline Tyne81

• General Member
« Reply #7737 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 10:15:48 AM »
It's because a large percentage of people are self obsessed narcissistic c***s and have a platform to getting their needy little way out. No idea what the people who watch that s**** get out of it.

Offline Raconteur

• General Member
  • I don't see any method at all, sir
« Reply #7738 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 10:20:54 AM »
Without wanting to sound like an old fuddy-duddy, but I work with young people and I know they can spend hours on YouTube binges watching the most retarded s**** imaginable. My 10yo daughter is no better; if allowed, she will just stare at whatever drivel the YouTube suggests for her. Click on one FanTV vid, and it will be suggested to you forever more.

China has the right idea about the internet - one government ISP that blocks everything they don't want, and off to the Gulag if you use a VPN :thup:
Steve Bruce: Ashley Enabler.

"I have heard lots of nonsense about tactics but the big thing is about showing pride and having a go." 29/09/19

Online TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #7739 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 10:23:14 AM »
Think it stems from them not getting enough attention as a child. Guarantee the knacker kicking off over Perez was the type of lad in high school that claimed the Undertaker and Kane were his Uncles, and claimed he shagged all off the U21 Swedish netball team.

Online mrmojorisin75

• General Member
« Reply #7740 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 10:47:34 AM »
they'll all want to be the new true geordie or fascistdipie or whatever, my daughter like raconteur is growing up with it all and thinks it's a legit way to go for infinite monies - it's kind of scary as a parent to be honest
So raise your fists and march around
Dont dare take what you need
I'll jail and bury those committed
And smother the rest in greed
Crawl with me into tomorrow
Or i'll drag you to your grave
I'm deep inside your children
They'll betray you in my name

Sleep now in the fire

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #7741 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:05:54 PM »
Just different generations, I don’t get it either, but kids buzz off that sort of stuff
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Sima

• General Member
« Reply #7742 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:08:33 PM »
Think it stems from them not getting enough attention as a child. Guarantee the knacker kicking off over Perez was the type of lad in high school that claimed the Undertaker and Kane were his Uncles, and claimed he shagged all off the U21 Swedish netball team.

:lol:

Offline sadnesstan

• General Member
« Reply #7743 on: Saturday 4 January 2020, 01:17:31 PM »
Just different generations, I don’t get it either, but kids buzz off that sort of stuff

We used to buzz off Gee's Linctus.

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #7744 on: Sunday 5 January 2020, 01:27:49 AM »
Like the four Yorkshiremen sketch in here ye daft auld kyents