Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Ayozé Pérez signs for Leicester City  (Read 448524 times)

Offline Wilson

• Book Wanker
  • General Member
  • The Mike, The.
Re: Ayoze Pérez
« Reply #6575 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:14:38 pm »
Could be a translation issue but that's worrying

Only worrying if we don't get a better upgrade (I know, I know). Think the kid is kidding himself if he thinks he will get a top club coming in for him - maybe a team like Betis or someone.

Is Almiron not his replacement long term?

Shouldn't be, we don't think that far ahead.

Should Perez leave in the summer, we can expect his 'replacement' in about January 2021.

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #6576 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:19:11 pm »
I'd love it if he could give us one more season. He owes us absolutely nowt but it'd be a pity if he f***ed off basically the moment his stock rose. He'd leave a huge hole in our team; the whole point of the Almiron signing was to finally have more than one creative player in the final third. Nee Rondon and nee Perez leaves us with an absolute mountain to climb in the summer and we won't have the funds to stand still, let alone improve.

Offline steve_69

• General Member
« Reply #6577 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:29:45 pm »
Can you blame when thick as f*** gammons have been giving him stick for the majority of his time here?

From memory, other than this season, I don't remember Perez getting loads of stick. And I think the stick this season was justified, not because he was playing s*** (which he was) but because he was acting like a little prick on the pitch as well and it wasn't helping us.
To his credit, since getting stick he's been one of our best players and he's cut out most of the nonsense.

Online LoveItIfWeBeatU

• General Member
« Reply #6578 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:47:14 pm »
The Spanish clubs who could afford him probably don't want him. 25 years 8 months old, scores around 8 Premiership goals a season and has 2 years left on his contract according to: -
https://www.nufc.com/2018-19html/squad.html

You'd expect to get £20m minimum from a Premiership club for a player with those stats. 
Thier is not a word. "Their" is the correct spelling.

Win, Lose or Draw. NOT "Loose"!

Online Yorkie

• General Member
  • C'mTA
« Reply #6579 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:49:50 pm »
Can you blame when thick as f*** gammons have been giving him stick for the majority of his time here?

From memory, other than this season, I don't remember Perez getting loads of stick. And I think the stick this season was justified, not because he was playing s*** (which he was) but because he was acting like a little prick on the pitch as well and it wasn't helping us.
To his credit, since getting stick he's been one of our best players and he's cut out most of the nonsense.

What? How? ???

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6580 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:51:23 pm »
I’d like him to stay but I think along with the likes of Ritchie & Diame he’s someone we could upgrade relatively easily.
?s=21

Online Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #6581 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 01:57:56 pm »
The Spanish clubs who could afford him probably don't want him. 25 years 8 months old, scores around 8 Premiership goals a season and has 2 years left on his contract according to: -
https://www.nufc.com/2018-19html/squad.html

You'd expect to get £20m minimum from a Premiership club for a player with those stats. 

Aye I can’t see which Spanish clubs that would be interested in him that could actually afford the £20million.

I’d be all for it if we could actually get a Spanish club to pay £20million :thup:

Online xLiaaamx

• General Member
« Reply #6582 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 02:08:37 pm »
You see, I still think once Muto's got English down well, that he'll end up a better player than Perez.

Offline steve_69

• General Member
« Reply #6583 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 02:15:11 pm »

What? How? ???

Diving, play-acting, feigning injury, constantly whingeing at the ref. 

Offline Disco

« Reply #6584 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 02:18:48 pm »
Let's hope we get a real player in to replace this subhuman piece of Spanish soft c*** s****. What he's done, the crimes he has committed against England and the real men within, was unforgivable.

Online The College Dropout

• General Member
  • The Look Of Satisfaction
« Reply #6585 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 03:21:43 pm »
Need to hear more.

Looks like the boo-boys have got to him though. 

I guess he’s not on massive wages anyway. He’ll get more wherever he goes. I suspect we would pay him a decent chunk too. I wish him the best.

We won’t get loads of money for the likes of him though. A 9 goal a season PL attacker, 25. Spanish, 2 years on the contract is worth what, £20m? Maybe 15m in Spain.

Offline Optimistic Nut

• General Member
« Reply #6586 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 03:33:51 pm »
He’ll go to a Sevilla or Valencia and do well imo.
?s=21

Online Astroblack

• mkdisciple
  • General Member
« Reply #6587 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 03:52:56 pm »
Need to hear more.

Looks like the boo-boys have got to him though. 

I guess he’s not on massive wages anyway. He’ll get more wherever he goes. I suspect we would pay him a decent chunk too. I wish him the best.

We won’t get loads of money for the likes of him though. A 9 goal a season PL attacker, 25. Spanish, 2 years on the contract is worth what, £20m? Maybe 15m in Spain.

Think he is replaceable. We could get another player who could replicate those stats. He has been acting like a little superstar lately so if he wants out, then good luck to him.

Online morla84

• General Member
« Reply #6588 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:11:39 pm »
Even too casual when he's putting in a transfer request

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #6589 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:12:44 pm »

What? How? ???

Diving, play-acting, feigning injury, constantly whingeing at the ref.

i.e being a footballer?
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #6590 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:14:00 pm »
Also if I'd been getting griefed by a load of bells in the crowd who wouldn't know f*** all about football I'd prob wanna leave too. He's grafted his bollocks off for this team since the day he joined
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline TBG

• King of GIF. WHAT?
  • General Member
« Reply #6591 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:25:18 pm »
Aye but he misplaced a pass in the 24th min against Burnley. Things like that shouldn't be forgotten.

Offline Dr.Spaceman

• General Member
  • Absolute C***
« Reply #6592 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:33:48 pm »
I don't know how I feel about this. He's been a part of the team for so long now, did well when we went down and has been okay since we came back up. Be weird without him.

Online morla84

• General Member
« Reply #6593 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 04:52:50 pm »
One of our longest serving players (senior contracts)
Dummett 9 years
Elliot 8 years
Lascelles, Darlow, Colback, Perez, Aarons, Woodman 5 years

Could be a few others off that list away this summer too - elliot, darlow, colback, aarons, woodman

Offline Darth Crooks

• General Member
  • The greatest show on Darth
« Reply #6594 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 05:01:17 pm »
Easy to replace? You do know who’s in charge right?

Online Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #6595 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 05:08:05 pm »
I’d like him to stay but I think along with the likes of Ritchie & Diame he’s someone we could upgrade relatively easily.

Agree :thup:

He hasn’t scored away in the league all season he is far from irreplaceable.

Online Infinitely Content

• General Member
« Reply #6596 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 06:33:00 pm »
Is the quote even real? or accurate? vetted?  :lol:

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #6597 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 07:34:25 pm »
I think Spurs would be interested in him. Lamela replacement.

Online Gallowgate End

• General Member
« Reply #6598 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 07:37:23 pm »

I bet that would be close enough to Spain for him :lol:

Offline Minhosa

• General Member
« Reply #6599 on: Friday 29 March 2019, 07:56:33 pm »

I bet that would be close enough to Spain for him :lol:

He’ll be more than happy to go there tbh. More dollar.