Poll

Would you take Ben Arfa back?

Yes
I hate football

Author Topic: Hatem Ben Arfa - Rennes win Coupe de France  (Read 977866 times)

Offline Nattfare

• General Member
Re: Hatem Ben Arfa
« Reply #15975 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 06:04:04 pm »
To watch people f***ing GRAFT m8

I thought being grafted by cloggers like Jack Colback was the dream of everyone.

Offline HTT

• tl;dr
  • General Member
« Reply #15976 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 06:06:52 pm »
Some classic HBA runs and one twos towards the end, looks like he’s actually quicker than he was, or I remember anyway.
Wee Hughie - the greatest centre-forward Newcastle United ever had

Offline Kanji

• PGA
  • General Member
« Reply #15977 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 07:09:37 pm »
How many times were Rennes offsides last night late, lord.
"We are not a stepping stone, we are Newcastle United." - Rafa Benitez

Offline ujpest doza

• Thick as f*ck
  • General Member
« Reply #15978 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 07:13:14 pm »
He made 2 runs late in the game and took a few corners otherwise he was anonymous.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #15979 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 07:28:10 pm »
wish you were FUCKIN ANONYMOUS

Online tgarve

• General Member
« Reply #15980 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:06:03 pm »
He made 2 runs late in the game and took a few corners otherwise he was anonymous.

Agree with that like,

Didn’t do a lot

Mainly because of the players around him though
Follow me on twitter @tgarve

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #15981 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:11:03 pm »
I love how one quiet game and all of a sudden he's a fat slob, a mess, lazy and a premadonna. If he was consistent we'd be uttering his name in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo, but don't let that detract you from the fact that on his day he's unstoppable, one of the best players to play in B&W. Opinions, as they say, are like arseholes and we have a few arseholes on here. I won't try and convince anyone I'm right, in my eyes I am and I love the guy, I wish he could have seen out his career here.
[What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #15982 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:12:55 pm »
they quite obviously planned a lot for him last night, I swear some people don't get football at all.
:lol: I dunno. I'm starting to think it was us.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Offline Mattoon

• General Member
« Reply #15983 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:15:23 pm »
they quite obviously planned a lot for him last night, I swear some people don't get football at all.

It was no secret he was motm in the reverse fixture so why wouldn't you do your best to keep him quiet? Probably the same supporters that turn on our own team when an opposing manager changes tact/formation and we're under the cosh, it's like there can only ever be one side to the story and there are no mitigating factors.
[What is a club in any case? Not the buildings or the directors or the people who are paid to represent it. It’s not the television contracts, get-out clauses, marketing departments or executive boxes. It’s the noise, the passion, the feeling of belonging, the pride in your city. It’s a small boy clambering up stadium steps for the very first time, gripping his father’s hand, gawping at that hallowed stretch of turf beneath him and, without being able to do a thing about it, falling in love.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #15984 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:16:39 pm »

It was no secret he was motm in the reverse fixture so why wouldn't you do your best to keep him quiet? Probably the same supporters that turn on our own team when an opposing manager changes tact/formation and we're under the cosh, it's like there can only ever be one side to the story and there are no mitigating factors.

Exactly, Senor Slickback even said it in his press conference. They made sure he couldn't impact the game at all.
Trump will do well man. Don't know why but I really feel this will be the case. Really hope it will come to be that way.

Steve Bruce "“We can’t compete with the bigs boys at the top end so the cup is our best bet - it’s a lovely day out”"

Online Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #15985 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:42:59 pm »
No, it's more about his childish attitude to professionalism. It bit him in the arse last night and bit him in the arse throughout his career. Maybe if he had more dedication, he would actually be as consistent as Messi and Ronaldo! (Love how his fanboys use that as an excuse, as if it's not his fault that he's inconsistent!)

And no, I do appreciate HBA as a flair player..... but just not to your pants wetting standards.

Offline Kid Icarus

• General Member
« Reply #15986 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 08:53:25 pm »

Exactly, Senor Slickback even said it in his press conference. They made sure he couldn't impact the game at all.

He also played well imo. He was the only one capable of making anything happen because the rest of them just weren't on it at all.
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know that we riddled some middle men who didn't do diddely.

{o,o}
|)__)
-“-“-

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #15987 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:06:03 pm »
Should have single handedly beaten a team with £100 millions of talent in it imo

Online Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #15988 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:14:25 pm »
Should have single handedly beaten a team with £100 millions of talent in it imo

No, he's an individual player with much flair and end product - but no goals in the last 6.

I wouldn't have brought this up if he wasn't stupid enough to mouth off like a childish little boy (And for his fanyboys lapping it up).

Offline Bimpy474

• General Member
« Reply #15989 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:17:05 pm »
No, it's more about his childish attitude to professionalism. It bit him in the arse last night and bit him in the arse throughout his career. Maybe if he had more dedication, he would actually be as consistent as Messi and Ronaldo! (Love how his fanboys use that as an excuse, as if it's not his fault that he's inconsistent!)

And no, I do appreciate HBA as a flair player..... but just not to your pants wetting standards.

:lol:

Offline joeyt

• Loves an Anthem
  • General Member
« Reply #15990 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:25:40 pm »
Almiron hasn't scored a goal since November. Guess we'll ignore his performances and just base everything on that one stat

Online Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #15991 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 09:58:41 pm »
Almiron hasn't scored a goal since November. Guess we'll ignore his performances and just base everything on that one stat

Boring, unvalidated, unimaginative, unoriginal so called argument.

Offline ManDoon

• General Member
« Reply #15992 on: Friday 15 March 2019, 11:55:15 pm »
Dinho loves HBA more than all of us

Offline alijmitchell

• General Member
« Reply #15993 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 12:33:03 am »

So-called

Offline triggs

• eirenufcfan
  • General Member
  • I've had my fun and that's all that matters
« Reply #15994 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 01:10:36 am »

Its your argument :lol:
"Lots of young fellas runnin' around in shorts, that's the kind of think you like looking at, and I bet you like that too, only you're probably imagining what they'd look like without shorts, you're sitting there imagining that with a big smile on your face, ya dirty fecker"

Offline Disco

« Reply #15995 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 01:30:24 am »
Love how much he winds up degenerates.

Offline SEMTEX

• General Member
  • let me in
« Reply #15996 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 01:46:48 am »
Six whole games tho

Offline Cronky

• General Member
« Reply #15997 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 07:55:09 am »

Agree with that like,

Didn’t do a lot

Mainly because of the players around him though

The sad fact is that he had the talent to play in a much better side. He didn't take his opportunities.
People generalise too much.

Online Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #15998 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 09:33:17 am »

Its your argument :lol:

No, comparing an argument with the same argument is not! :lol:

Online Dinho lad

• i lov u hatem
  • General Member
« Reply #15999 on: Saturday 16 March 2019, 09:35:46 am »
Six whole games tho

That's a lot for a player of his quality and in an era in which wide players are scoring regularly. I think he's only scored 2 goals in 18 or so matches or something. Should do better.